Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 125. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Check all your registration details, and get ready for Airdrop 12! Make sure you liked and retweeted all of our official tweets over the last week. Make sure you have been active on our Discord, and here on BCT. If you haven't already, make sure you enter your registration info on privcy.io/airdrop-registration, and check the list which is available in the #announcements channel on the Discord server. (It is updated periodically) If this is the first week of the airdrop for you, make sure you have sent the required .001 Privcy to the required address. Now, that all that is out of the way, give us some love and vote for Privcy at https://sonox.io/, https://xiphos.exchange/vote, and https://aiodex.com/vote. Now wait for all your hard work to pay off! Saturday is right around the corner. Thank you for your support, I'll see you soon on Discord!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
hi all. go vote on xiphos and sonox please. we are in 15th now on sonox and in danger of missing out step it up please guys
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Hi community & team. I installed the PRiVCY game today and started playing. It's looking interesting, never played a "manga" like game but let's see If I will have fun Smiley

That's great buddy, It's really interesting to play a game like that but of course sooner or later playing will give us many rewards for playing it. For example some  rewards for weekly game events we can earn some priv there also.

Is there a Privcy game out there? I have heard of a game which accepts Privcy, but nothing more? Could you please give details?

http://gaming.privcy.io
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Hi community & team. I installed the PRiVCY game today and started playing. It's looking interesting, never played a "manga" like game but let's see If I will have fun Smiley

That's great buddy, It's really interesting to play a game like that but of course sooner or later playing will give us many rewards for playing it. For example some  rewards for weekly game events we can earn some priv there also.

Is there a Privcy game out there? I have heard of a game which accepts Privcy, but nothing more? Could you please give details?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Done all the task during the week. Patiently waiting to be accepted for tomorrow's airdrop and cashing in on that 10k HODLers club badge Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Guys, please keep voting, we are now №15 on SonoX with 5326 votes.
Yes  V O T E, it is important to vote EVERY DAY for PRiVCY on SONOX https://sonox.io/vote

This is becoming really a crucial issue since only the fist 15 coins will be listed - it's time for the Whole community to prove it's a real community. AND VOTE!
Activity: 296
Yes  V O T E, it is important to vote EVERY DAY for PRiVCY on SONOX https://sonox.io/vote
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Most people who receive PRIVCY coins immediately sell their coins, and those who really believe that when they will ever be worth 1-2 dollars keep their coins and even buy on the stock exchange. I'm one of those who keeps coins in their wallet and believe that the day will come when the PRIVCY will cost $ 5
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Yeah, it's pretty nifty. It's like runescape or tibia with a manga twist.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Hey guys remember to help your own investment by voting for PRiVCY on the following exchanges:
SonoX exchange - https://sonox.io/
Aiodex exchange - https://aiodex.com/vote
Xiphos exchange - https://xiphos.exchange/vote

You only have to register once with Aiodex and Xiphos exchanges
Remember to vote every 24 hours!!  Thank you to all community members who have been voting!

We are smashing XIPHOS currently! Finally they've added all the votes back that were taken away for no reason what-so-ever.

Current Vote stats:

Rank 1
Xiphos.exchange : #1   Privcy   Priv   privcy.io -  139  Votes
Rank 15 Sonox.io :        #15   PRIV   PRIVCY   privcy.io   -  5306    Votes
Rank 57 Aiodex.com :  #57  PRiVCY   -     152    Votes

Sonox.io and Xiphos.exchange are daily votes where as Aiodex.com is one vote per registrant.

We are falling way behind on SONOX, they are only taking the top 15 coins and we are barely sitting in rank 15 at the moment while we were 11 at least at one point.

Please continue to vote at all these sites! Sonox takes 2 seconds to vote daily and same with Xiphos once you are registered.

----

Also dont forget this week to fill out our MANDATORY REGISTRATION FORM and once again it is MANDATORY to retweet all official PRiVCY COIN Tweets throughout the week to receive airdrop!

Activity: 196
dont want translators?

Not at the moment, although there may be some opportunities ahead as we're releasing the whitepaper for the project very soon, and we may make some bounties for translation into the most widely spoken languages; if we finally need it, it will be announced here and on Discord, so stay tuned if you're interested Cheesy !!!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I hope Priv team will announce a good project before Q3 ends. Honestly, I can't see the relevance on partnership of this coin with that Testament. Maybe we need some more discussion about that or at least provide an article whats the importance of that. I already read some interesting plan of priv in the future. Just dont know when will that be execute. Do you think this is the reason why thr price is only like this as of the moment?
It's not a good time for the market in general.Coins pumping and dumping,but not increasing. We had to wait a while and support privcy
Activity: 215
I like the manga games lol. I find them quite zesty and refreshing and a good laugh, i don't know why
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Activity: 132
good day guys. privcy position on sonox is going down. kindly go and vote now. it is important.
good to know that we now top the xiphos vote, lets keep it up.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
I hope Priv team will announce a good project before Q3 ends. Honestly, I can't see the relevance on partnership of this coin with that Testament. Maybe we need some more discussion about that or at least provide an article whats the importance of that. I already read some interesting plan of priv in the future. Just dont know when will that be execute. Do you think this is the reason why thr price is only like this as of the moment?

The pricvcy price will rise up when privcy  has listed on next exchange.  Maybe small exchange.
Activity: 174
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
In my opinion, Mod must have policy to make sure the price not down anymore. Day by day when amount of PRIV distributed, the price will have down step, 4 weeks ago, PRIV still have price 1000sts but now it just have 400-480 sts, and maybe with a lot of PRIV distributed from AD11 to A20, the price may be dump more than now. I think with people bought their PRIV, they can't join Airdrop anymore, because they are dumper, not a real holder

People can do what they prefer to do. If they want to dump, let them dump. They won't obtain any holding bonus and they'll regret this moment.
When PRiV will be at 1$, they will cry thinking they sold it at 0,03$. Wink

As much as possible, BUY PRiV then HODL PRiV while STAKING PRiV. That is also my own point of view that I need to save my PRiV to be a PRiVCY Hodler while gaining extra bonus as my earnings. I know very well PRiV will rise up more than $1.00. So early dumpers will be losers enough to make PRiV selling it at low price and they are all incompetent and unable to succeed. But its their own opinion, we cannot stop them instead to save PRiV for getting more of it in the future.
totally agree with you, we see some guys sell Priv after AD11. I think one day they will cry for sell their Priv.
guys hold your coin if you want to go Moon Wink
Jump to: