Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 119. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 142
We need that final push on sonox.io

We are in 15th place, only about 300 votes ahead of the 16th. If #16 pushes harder than us, it‘s game over.

This vote is so easy folks, just head over to sonox.io and hit that vote button for PRIV. No registration needed, can be done in 5 secs.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
are we prepared for another bombshell tonight, Privcy will change your financial status for life. vote vote vote
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Only fools are selling at this super cheap price, this is a great time to buy and wait for privcy to reach 100 dollars each like monero.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
so interesting the proof of mod love that one right there is very unique and i must agree i have never seen anything like that before, really we can even do funny things and enjoy while we get paid for that, really privcy is unique on his own.
Activity: 66
@everyone here is something new from JustASalad's Giveaway: "Proof Of Love"
We all need to feel some love, so lets give our favorite mod some special attention. Write a love poem for or about @vectisitch then upload it in #proof-of-mod-love in hand written or typed can do. It must be 4 lines or more. It can be funny or serious. Maybe you genuinely love him, this would be the ideal time to express these emotions. Best poem will win 60 PRIV and a month to a special corner. Come lets give love to our MOD. Kiss
Competition ends on Monday at 12:00 UTC

Already some really good poems posted! Very funny stuff, glad the community is getting involved with it, keep it up  Wink

Now go let your creative juices flow and win 60 tasty PRIV!  Cheesy

It is an east 60 $PRiV for those poets amongst us plus it puts a smile on @Vectisitch's dial!

I'm guilty of a good chuckle myself, there are some goodies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
@everyone here is something new from JustASalad's Giveaway: "Proof Of Love"
We all need to feel some love, so lets give our favorite mod some special attention. Write a love poem for or about @vectisitch then upload it in #proof-of-mod-love in hand written or typed can do. It must be 4 lines or more. It can be funny or serious. Maybe you genuinely love him, this would be the ideal time to express these emotions. Best poem will win 60 PRIV and a month to a special corner. Come lets give love to our MOD. Kiss
Competition ends on Monday at 12:00 UTC

Already some really good poems posted! Very funny stuff, glad the community is getting involved with it, keep it up  Wink

Now go let your creative juices flow and win 60 tasty PRIV!  Cheesy
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
finally another beautiful week passed .. guys check that you have retweeted all the tweets this week.. don't miss these beautiful airdrops due to little mistakes. and those hodl more will definitely get more reward so hold more Wink

and dont forget to vote on sonox..  cause as we get into the last leg of the race all the other coins fans will be voting for there favorite coins. So he have to regain the momentum we had.
Activity: 149
finally another beautiful week passed .. guys check that you have retweeted all the tweets this week.. don't miss these beautiful airdrops due to little mistakes. and those hodl more will definitely get more reward so hold more Wink
Activity: 84
Really guys come on, there's a competition to write a poem about @vectisitch, damn Smiley I'll have to come up with something funny, 60 PRiV are not to be thrown away Smiley
Activity: 134
We're down to 15th on sonox guys, keep voting, just a day more to vote (or was it 28th?). On the other side, we're 250 votes ahead of 16th which I believe is a bit of a progress compared to yesterday. No way that 8000 people of community (or so) can't make a few more thousand votes in the next day (or a few) so we're safe.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Everyone, last 2 hours until the registration deadline, so a last reminder for you:

- Discord activity
- BCT activity
- Mandatory retweets (4) - you can find them in the #rules channel (discord)
- Mandatory registration through the website https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/

Make sure you have everything in order, you don't want to miss out!

Good Luck  Wink
Activity: 19
BitForex is not a scam, and BitDefender costs 0%. I like it very much.
Activity: 80
I am new here as i was informed in the discord channel that i have to make some quality post around here, may be i am not too late for this ad round don't wanna miss anything, buckled up everything and ready for the airdrop. Hope all things go well
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Good time to do your checks guys, making sure everything is correct, deadline is in about 2 hours
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is time to recheck your entry. Do all retweets. Do the online registration, vote on sonox.io
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Good day again everyone! Few hours left before our weekly deadline! Always make sure that you have done all the requirements and if you have some problem you can visit us on our support channel.  Cheesy
Thank you for early alert , come late better than never  .
I missed last round because of only one retweet . now there is a lot of work to do .
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Good day again everyone! Few hours left before our weekly deadline! Always make sure that you have done all the requirements and if you have some problem you can visit us on our support channel.  Cheesy
Activity: 190
Few hours to the end of AD12, do all retweets, do the online registration, check your retweets again. Don't forget to vote on sonox.io

We've fallen down to 15th over the last few days, getting very close to 16th, everyone needs to keep the voting up
Activity: 389
Merit: 103

I'm streaming Rules of Survival (2 hours stream), if you want to join (PC-Asia only, tomorrow is PC-Steam) please add me on ROS "ʕᴖᴥᴖʔFranzinatr", if you can't search my name, just pm in my bitcointalk account and mention your IGN to add you Smiley

Stream starting soon! See you there!

EDIT: It seems the pictures wont load since I'm using Imgur (Image services), click here to check my account: https://i.imgur.com/hQE4hBs.png
Jump to: