Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 18. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Great work guys and good to know that we are back online for trading. I hope the account in question where this happened should be well secured just as everyone knows that there accounts or wallets should be well protected to avoid similar issue as we all noticed how this situation affected everyone. Iwe all believe in this project and let's keep it moving. Wating also for coindeal listing soon👍
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Good news!

Trading/Deposits/Withdrawals are now enabled on Crex24 again, the hackers account is still frozen until police finish investigation
On discord channel Tip Bot is back and now you can also use the bet function! got to #bot-spam and type $help
You need to register to create new deposit address.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
D E C E N T R A L I Z E D

C R Y P T O    P O L I C E

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
trading is now reopened on crex. the hackers wallet containing roughly 780k still is frozen and will remain frozen. the police are involved and investigations are ongoing. but he will not be able to dump those coins now, so it's onwards as we were. the mixer is due very soon and coindeal are working to list us as we speak.
that blip will not affect us anymore
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I just learned about the hack, I did not know. Very sorry to hear, Privcy is a good crypto and does not deserve the suspision they suffer. Hope for the best in the future, Privcy gave to many people. Not only coins, they gave a nice room to chat at discord.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
look at the facts,
1, why would admin try a nexit scam for just .3 btc? then why would we get crex to freeze the wallet?
2, if he was able to hack and it was about getting btc,then why not target a coin thats is not undervalued and gain lots of btc?
3, we think this was done,not as a btc gathering hack but to try and damage or destroy us? who did it? we don't know,draw your own conclusions.
we have sent proofs to crex and await their response. and are trying to get back into the server to see exactly what happened and how. as always we will keep everyone informed

thankyou for your patience

This is really serious issue and looking at it from your analysis 0.3btc is too small amount for a dev carrying out an exit scam except that dev is veey desperate, otherwise this could only mean the work of an enemy who want to create bad reputation for this project, but with support of the community am sure this project will stand strong.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The important thing is the team did a quick response to locked the hackers account in crex. But hackers already withdrew 0.3 btc. Not huge amount compared to big investors but compared to us this is really a huge amount already $1000+ amount.
yes, it also depend on which country as for the value. A theif doesn't care about value in as much as he will get something.
I think for now and in the future it is not just how much is hacked but more focused in terms of security because it is the part of investro and the team must be trusted for the success of the project itself
I agree with your submission. Security goes a long way
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
The important thing is the team did a quick response to locked the hackers account in crex. But hackers already withdrew 0.3 btc. Not huge amount compared to big investors but compared to us this is really a huge amount already $1000+ amount.
yes, it also depend on which country as for the value. A theif doesn't care about value in as much as he will get something.
I think for now and in the future it is not just how much is hacked but more focused in terms of security because it is the part of investro and the team must be trusted for the success of the project itself
Yes, the bridge in security can cripple the project when investors become unsecured
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
the relevant authorities are being contacted and an investigation started. more as we find out
good, the culprit should be brought to book.
legendary
the relevant authorities are being contacted and an investigation started. more as we find out
legendary
look at the facts,
1, why would admin try a nexit scam for just .3 btc? then why would we get crex to freeze the wallet?
2, if he was able to hack and it was about getting btc,then why not target a coin thats is not undervalued and gain lots of btc?
3, we think this was done,not as a btc gathering hack but to try and damage or destroy us? who did it? we don't know,draw your own conclusions.
we have sent proofs to crex and await their response. and are trying to get back into the server to see exactly what happened and how. as always we will keep everyone informed

thankyou for your patience
Activity: 233
More like a failed attempt to exit scam. The “hacker” would have to bypass multiple layers of security.

Access to devs personal phone to use Google Authenticator app, access to devs email to confirm fund withdrawal, wallet password would be needed to send funds to Crex and “private server” also had to be hacked.

Seems like a badly written Hollywood movie to me.
Now Hackers are very good. And if the computer infected with trojan and hacker had a lot of informations about admin... That not so hard! multi security....  Grin Hackers can hack big exchanges. and you tell about simple human.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
as i said, we will know more if and when we regain access to the server. an exit scam worth 0.5 btc after months of work is just ridiculous. why bother for that?? he is not from a poor countyr and was needing the money. . if it was a number of btc then it would make more sense

Yep, the hacker was a bit dumb also. I image if he waited for a few months a year and then pull it when there was more liquidity in the market and privacy was at a higher price.T he coins would be gone and he would have a nice payday . Now all he got was mickey mouse money if that   Cheesy
You are right and this was also good for the project. If the hacker had known what you just explained and worked with that, then this would have been some bad news for the project and he would be sitting on some cool $ in some couple of months/year as the case maybe. I most say kudos to the Devs for the quick interference and the exchange too for their usual support. 👏👏👏
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Are we there yet. Almost on the first place on voting Cain deal.
So if we keep this pace for another 20 days we will win this one.
We manage to collect 1500 in just a few days.
Coindeal? Do we need to vote there again? Though, the voting strength have dropped after the AD20.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Are we there yet. Almost on the first place on voting Cain deal.
So if we keep this pace for another 20 days we will win this one.
We manage to collect 1500 in just a few days.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
as i said, we will know more if and when we regain access to the server. an exit scam worth 0.5 btc after months of work is just ridiculous. why bother for that?? he is not from a poor countyr and was needing the money. . if it was a number of btc then it would make more sense

Yep, the hacker was a bit dumb also. I image if he waited for a few months a year and then pull it when there was more liquidity in the market and privacy was at a higher price.T he coins would be gone and he would have a nice payday . Now all he got was mickey mouse money if that   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: