Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 17. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 6
I can only tell you my experience with the project, and why I've chosen to be involved, and stay involved. This team has worked tirelessly to develop the best privacy coin on the market. Each team member brings their own set of skills to the table, and we have developed a great team chemistry. Everyone works together, and plays off each others unique skill set. We've got a great community who have worked with us, as a part of our team you might say, and you would be hard put to find a more friendly, helpful group of crypto enthusiasts anywhere. The most important thing to me however is the moral code involved with this group. It's very rare in crypto to find a group more concerned with "what's right". Back during the AD when we had many exchange votes, I can't tell you how many times people suggested different ideas for getting extra votes, but the answer from the team was always the same (maybe not the exact words) "No, we don't want people to cheat, we will win the vote fairly, or we will lose." Imagine that. Playing the game by the rules. That's what it's about for me. If you think the other team is winning, or threatening your win, you up your game, and improve your product to perform better, NOT try to run a false smear campaign to damage the reputation of your rivals. Spending any amount of energy attacking, plotting, against, and fudding another project is juvenile, and it only goes to show that is all those projects have going for them. Many of our community have been involved with other projects that have behaved this way, and I can tell you that getting away from that kind of negativity brings a breath of fresh air to your life. You should try it sometime. To our incredible community who has stuck by us through the attack, and the misleading information that was strategically released in the wake of it, we thank you, and vow to keep working together to make PRiVCY the top choice in privacy coins!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
What I don't understand is how some people long after they have claimed they left a project because they don't see any good in it will still come back months later just because they see the project still moving decides to create issues that are not there. Really, if I get tired or lost trust in any project and decides to pack up and leave, I really don't give a hoot what's going on with that project let alone come back to creat issue. I think you wish you were here.

Lol! I think it is just human nature to want to know more and see what happens next, believe me from all this negative comment above, it is clear some people where only waiting by the sidelines for the slightest opportunity to create fud or facts...... who knows, buttom line is the deed has been done now left for the team to make it right or damn it to hell.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
What I don't understand is how some people long after they have claimed they left a project because they don't see any good in it will still come back months later just because they see the project still moving decides to create issues that are not there. Really, if I get tired or lost trust in any project and decides to pack up and leave, I really don't give a hoot what's going on with that project let alone come back to creat issue. I think you wish you were here.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
Hello Fudders. Are you happy with your fud campaign this morning? Everything ok?

Ps: would be great to prove your shit too 😉
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Sorry to hear about the troubles.  I never thought PRIV had a future but I never want to see anyone get burned. 

I didn't know Vokain had anything to do with this project.  I never liked nor trusted him but I didn't think he was a scammer.  He was a Bitconnect peddler and refused to acknowledge it was a scam even after the pyramid toppled under its own weight.

it was clear that this project is scam. It is not really when a super secure coin has been established by a person who does not care about information security.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Sorry to hear about the troubles.  I never thought PRIV had a future but I never want to see anyone get burned. 

I didn't know Vokain had anything to do with this project.  I never liked nor trusted him but I didn't think he was a scammer.  He was a Bitconnect peddler and refused to acknowledge it was a scam even after the pyramid toppled under its own weight.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
Lot of newbies posting fud here...

Guys, try to be courageous first. Maybe we will believe you then...
Activity: 270
Merit: 5
Shit happens

I myself also have a few coins, I am not active in the community but today I have looked in the forum and find it is professionally handled.

https://forum.privcy.io/index.php?/topic/411-official-statement/

It's like working, sometimes there are problems and that cost money, but that's not why you lose your trust.

How fast the word "scam" is shouted is almost childish.

Many have received their coins via Airdrops and thus have lost nothing but time if it were so.
Very few have probably invested more than $100 and that's the risk.

Some people dream of big money, but that's not possible without doing something and risking something.

But as long as the community performs like a fierce wild chickens, as long as that is also regarded as a joke. And only a few invest money in a joke.
The normal stock exchanges are also wild, but always with a certain professionalism. If every SCAM cries then he should say at least in the respective project clearly what he sees critically.

Who can not stand it, should let it be.
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
 Triple Trading Giveaway 

A massive 40 THOUSAND PRIV is up for grabs to the winners of the following categories:

Volume: Largest net volume (buy and sell) - 10k
Purchase: Largest single order market buy - 10k   (The most PRIV market bought at once)
Price: Highest price paid per PRIV - 10k    (The person who pays the highest price for a single priv in BTC)

Additionally 20 random traders with buy orders above 500 PRIV will each win 500 PRIV! 

Duration: 12 November 8:00 UTC - 26 November 8:00 UTC 
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
well none of our admins are from a so called poor country so i cannot see why they would dump for peanuts. especially as we have pour core tech coming real soon,the mixer. and coindeal too which would make it easier to dump more. This was an unfortunate occurance and was a genuine hack. how it was done is still under investigation. the server login got changed and is proving impossible to get back into at the moment. This is why we have no more details to share. we just don't know.

now other certain coins are celebrating at privcy's so called death on their own forums, that is pathetic to me.
get on with your own coin and leave us alone. we are not dead. As soon as trading started again people were buying,not selling. Get a life and stop partying. we are here to stay

My condolences on your hack guys. I still hold a small bag of Privacy that I got in your airdrop, and that I purchased during your first few weeks and have been staking for months. Due to time constraints, I don't have that much time to follow things these days, but a buddy of mine told me about it. Kudos for the way you guys handled it, regardless of what/how it happened. If it was a hack, crap. If it was a founder dumping, well I'm sure you guys are dealing with it accordingly internally. Where it should be dealt with.

Real shame to hear another project is taking pleasure in what happened....

Things like this leave a blackeye on the whole industry and I don't think any group should be happy about it.

thankyou matey. hope your project is going along well. yeh that other project are jumping around like a load of school children who got given a big bag of sweets. it's pathetic really
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
well none of our admins are from a so called poor country so i cannot see why they would dump for peanuts. especially as we have pour core tech coming real soon,the mixer. and coindeal too which would make it easier to dump more. This was an unfortunate occurance and was a genuine hack. how it was done is still under investigation. the server login got changed and is proving impossible to get back into at the moment. This is why we have no more details to share. we just don't know.

now other certain coins are celebrating at privcy's so called death on their own forums, that is pathetic to me.
get on with your own coin and leave us alone. we are not dead. As soon as trading started again people were buying,not selling. Get a life and stop partying. we are here to stay

My condolences on your hack guys. I still hold a small bag of Privacy that I got in your airdrop, and that I purchased during your first few weeks and have been staking for months. Due to time constraints, I don't have that much time to follow things these days, but a buddy of mine told me about it. Kudos for the way you guys handled it, regardless of what/how it happened. If it was a hack, crap. If it was a founder dumping, well I'm sure you guys are dealing with it accordingly internally. Where it should be dealt with.

Real shame to hear another project is taking pleasure in what happened....

Things like this leave a blackeye on the whole industry and I don't think any group should be happy about it.
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
there was more sold as people panick sold too. the hacker actually managed to sell 280k of the 1 million coins before that wallet was frozen at our request

It is shocking to learn these details and how this actually managed to happen if this isn't an inside job.
legendary
there was more sold as people panick sold too. the hacker actually managed to sell 280k of the 1 million coins before that wallet was frozen at our request
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
The user sold almost 300000 priv in this attemp so he get almost 0.5 btc, but possible not all coins was from selling from that account. so "hacker" admin get 3000$ not only 1000$.

why to hold wallet with 1,000,000 Priv on a server? and not secure it on your personal pc with password (encrypt wallet, put password when login)?
Am guessing this are all the explanation we are waiting for as we have been told over on discord that full report will be shared with the community about what really happened after the full investigation and  I also believe this would have worth much more when the market is in another bull run, while go through all this for just 0.3 Btc 🤔 don't make no sense to me. Guess we have to wait for the reason why such amount of coins where not properly secured.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The user sold almost 300000 priv in this attemp so he get almost 0.5 btc, but possible not all coins was from selling from that account. so "hacker" admin get 3000$ not only 1000$.

why to hold wallet with 1,000,000 Priv on a server? and not secure it on your personal pc with password (encrypt wallet, put password when login)?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I noticed the twitter post about the hack on the person's server.     That really sucks!          If the founder is who I think it is,  I doubt he would run an exit scam and go through this trouble for what amounts to 1k USD.      As soon as we hit another bull run,  it'd be worth a heck of a lot more.   

I'd think it would have to be someone that knows this person or is familiar with him to even begin hacking into a server and taking his crypto.. but that's all way over my head.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
It is good to know we are back on-line for trading. This is one of the reasons I like this project because the team is very fast in taking care issues.
Activity: 3
trading is now reopened on crex. the hackers wallet containing roughly 780k still is frozen and will remain frozen. the police are involved and investigations are ongoing. but he will not be able to dump those coins now, so it's onwards as we were. the mixer is due very soon and coindeal are working to list us as we speak.
that blip will not affect us anymore

It was a failed exit scam from founder that tried to be sleek but it ended 100% obvious and very embarrassing so he had no choice but to contact crex to freeze his funds. No way to hack 5 layers of security.

You said report filed. Post a high quality image of the report filed. Your leader just failed at a desperate exit scam and no crypto police report was done or he would be ratting on himself.

I will await a excuse not to post a report with the date clearly showing in the past since you said it has been done. Or I await a bad photoshop. I am going with the latter.

Don’t worry it may not be your fault. You just believe everything your leader tells you. We will all be waiting for the excuse about not showing a high quality scan of the authorities report.

The 700k founder failed to dump will also be returned to him since he made the account that holds them.
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: