Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 31. (Read 127444 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
How to join airdrop?

Please read the following items Cheesy

18th Airdrop has been distributed to 491 participants! Congratulations! 550 000 PRiV distributed! Next airdrop will be on 13th of October @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations, balances and mandatory tasks is on 12th of October @ 16:00 UTC

The payouts were as follows:

Held more than 90% of airdropped balance:

100000-249999 2443.785929

50000-99999 1745.561378

25000-49999 1221.892964

10000-24999 1047.336827

5000-9999 768.0470062

3000-4999 628.4020959

1000-2999 488.7571857

100-999 349.1122755

0-99 279.2898204

Held less than 90% of airdropped balance:

5000+ 349.1122755

3000-4999 279.2898204

1000-2999 20.94673653

100-999 13.96449102

0-99 6.982245511 (*these amounts do not include voters club, therefore your actual payout might be higher if you are in voters club)

We are improving our Airdrop System from AD12 and as part of it we require you to input the same registration information as you did here on discord, to our site https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ You will need your Discord user name, twitter link, btc id, email and your AD PRiVCY wallet address

Please note this is ONE TIME mandatory step in order to receive airdrops from AD12 - AD20

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 7th to Thursday 11th are mandatory to retweet
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
How to join airdrop?

First of all you should join the Discord group where all the information regarding the project is available.
After joining the discord group, check out the sub groups below Airdrop section for more information regarding registration and participating in the future airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Without a doubt Privcy is the best currency of privacy, with characteristics superior to the competition currencies, and with guarantee of anonymity and 100% transactions impossible to trace!
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
this coin had a lot of unique feature than any other privacy coin, with a great and supportive community and a strong dev team. i hope PRiVCY will be listed in Coindel soon.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Good evening everyone!

Don't forget Friday is the day so get you stuff in order cause after this Saturday there is only one more left! Can you feel the excitement cause I know I do. All of the tweets will be posted, I hope you all have checked out the new forum and if you can keep on voting. Other than that you all know the drill. Have a great night!

Can't believe there will soon only be 1 airdrop left.... then again, we have been in a bear market for 10 months, so anything is believable these days  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
We are making tremendous progress with the vote in coindeal. Let's continue, just few days remaining.
Coindeal is a rising and well-bounced exchange, but if for some reason they are strict with PRIV, there is nothing to fear! PRiVCY had come to the top with the famous exchange or not, of course it would make it easier, but that did not mean everything!

Being PRiVCY PRiV on the top now in Coindeal is great advantage of the coin possible be on the final listings of course with the great support from the community. We can't make to the top without your time and effort in voting PRiV to rank 1. I hope we can do this way in other voting exchange helping each other for our coin. 

It really would be nice to see us dominate like this in other listing votes as well. Hopefully the community strength will continue
Definitely we will dominate other listing votes as the community is always willing to support.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
We are making tremendous progress with the vote in coindeal. Let's continue, just few days remaining.
Coindeal is a rising and well-bounced exchange, but if for some reason they are strict with PRIV, there is nothing to fear! PRiVCY had come to the top with the famous exchange or not, of course it would make it easier, but that did not mean everything!

Being PRiVCY PRiV on the top now in Coindeal is great advantage of the coin possible be on the final listings of course with the great support from the community. We can't make to the top without your time and effort in voting PRiV to rank 1. I hope we can do this way in other voting exchange helping each other for our coin. 

It really would be nice to see us dominate like this in other listing votes as well. Hopefully the community strength will continue
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
What will be the amount allocated for the airdrops onwards 20? But i want to how these new supply is adjusted for the new rounds? Better use it for the exchange listing and bounties fund..
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening everyone!

Don't forget Friday is the day so get you stuff in order cause after this Saturday there is only one more left! Can you feel the excitement cause I know I do. All of the tweets will be posted, I hope you all have checked out the new forum and if you can keep on voting. Other than that you all know the drill. Have a great night!
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
I'm not a big fan of putting a low volume coin on multiple exchanges, I think splitting the trading traffic when even one exchange has low volume has a negative effect on the coin. I get the idea of more exposure, but if someone was really interested in it they would be on the exchange with the most trading traffic anyway.

I never though about it that way. Of course an exchange with high volume would be outstanding but why do you believe having it on other exchanges that aren't as glamorous would have an negative impact?
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
I'm not a big fan of putting a low volume coin on multiple exchanges, I think splitting the trading traffic when even one exchange has low volume has a negative effect on the coin. I get the idea of more exposure, but if someone was really interested in it they would be on the exchange with the most trading traffic anyway.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

Tremendous progress = 1st place  Cool community is coming together for this one for sure!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Privcy is top on coindeal... Great, 5 more days to go. Let the vote continue

And we will surely stay first til the end!  Cool
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Privcy is top on coindeal... Great, 5 more days to go. Let the vote continue
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Just sharing  Smiley Enjoy everyone!  Cool

Pages: