Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 35. (Read 127450 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
AD19 #rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
1000000+                15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999          5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999       3.5x
50000-99999           2.5x
25000-49999          1.75x
10000-24999            1.5x
5000-9999                1.1x
3000-4999                0.9x
1000-2999                0.7x
100-999                    0.5x
0-99                          0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
5000+                      0.5x
3000-4999                0.4x
1000-2999              0.03x
100-999                  0.02x
0-99                       0.01x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Please note that ALL TWEETS listed below are mandatory to retweet & like:

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1048610204290572288

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome

For AD12-AD20 One time registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY) so if you already done it you don't have to do it again!

We are launching new PRiVCY forum full of great content, giveaways and more. Registration to this forum is MANDATORY for AD19 and AD20 make sure that you add your AD address to your forum profile.

https://forum.privcy.io/
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
there seems some confusion regarding voting for coming airdrop

as per the rules, all old rules ( twitter, bct, discord xp) plus new privcy forum, no voting mentioned in the rules

no mandatory voting for AD 19

please correct me if i am wrong
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
You can post here #proof-vote-club-AD19 of your screenshot txbit voting.

so is just the txbit vote the only one that's mandatory for this week?

I don't think it's mandatory nor a requirement. What I see is to join the official forum as the mandatory aside from the RTs.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
admin's and mod's are scammers  they ban the account without reasons's
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

There is always reasons why people get banned, and they only do once they have sufficient evidence of it
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

we heard you the first time and we don't care. we only ban the cheats which your are undoubtedly one. prove me wrong i dare you
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 112
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
 What is the purpose of the official forum? The last AD is near and no one will waste the time to post in it.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100

so is just the txbit vote the only one that's mandatory for this week?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Another PRiVCY Airdrop done, don't worry you can participate AD19 and AD20.
Join PRiVCY Discord and follow the AD rules...

PRiVCY Project has great devs mods a super forum with great activity, It offers you privacy and anonymity, this means you can do transactions with all safety and security, no need to worry about a thing.
Agree with you, my opinion, The best thing about PRiVCY is it's vibrant, active, community. It is a currency coin with many privacy protections built-in such as stealth addresses and TOR network transactions to protect identity and anonymity.
Sadly i cannot participate in the last airdrops as i am not so active this past two weeks, but heads up to its team and now it was almost on top of this discussion as a main hot topic. It was been very successful i hope at this moment there's more airdrops to come.hehe , so i can participate again if there's no more i have no choice but to add some amount of this to buy it on my own in exchanges.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I will like to ask, is voting part of the mandatory activities for this week AD?
Yes, you must vote for PRiVCY on txbit Exchange and show proof of votes. Check out the #rules channel in discord.
I understand that the vote is mandatory but cant seems to find the txbit vote proof channel on discord. Is there other channel to post proof of vote for txbit
Activity: 233

PRiVCY Project has great devs mods a super forum with great activity, It offers you privacy and anonymity, this means you can do transactions with all safety and security, no need to worry about a thing.
Agree with you, my opinion, The best thing about PRiVCY is it's vibrant, active, community. It is a currency coin with many privacy protections built-in such as stealth addresses and TOR network transactions to protect identity and anonymity.
Activity: 350

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I will like to ask, is voting part of the mandatory activities for this week AD?
Yes, you must vote for PRiVCY on txbit Exchange and show proof of votes. Check out the #rules channel in discord.
I understand that the vote is mandatory but cant seems to find the txbit vote proof channel on discord. Is there other channel to post proof of vote for txbit
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
voting on txbit is mandatory yes. 5 x

Ok sir I was enlightened regarding voting to the txbit and coindeal. But I done to voted now between to us.
Activity: 180
Congratulations! 18th Airdrop has been distributed to 491 participants and 550 000 PRiV distributed. Next airdrop will be on 13th of October @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations, balances and mandatory tasks is on 12th of October @ 16:00 UTC
So all we need to do PRiVCY members to check and follow #rules for coming AD19. The launching of new PRiVCY forum full of great content, giveaways and more is coming in less than an hour from now. Registration to this forum is MANDATORY for AD19 and 20 make sure that you add your AD address to your forum profile.

https://forum.privcy.io/

Please note that ALL TWEETS this current week of AD19 are mandatory to retweet & like. Good Luck and HODL your PRiV!
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
https://twitter.com/AmeliaRaske/status/1048547213687881730

I just voted for $PRIV. Cast your vote today and help get #PRIV listed on the @Hoard mobile wallet and DEX #HoardTheVote @Hoard

Vote & share it
Activity: 364
OFFICIAL PRIVCY FORUM LAUNCHING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, BE READY GUYS Cheesy

Glad to see real progress being made for this coin and its community.
I personally also like to have progress like this,
of course this I think is inseparable from the development team,
so I really applaud this team that has worked hard
With anonymity, fast transactions and low transaction fees, PRiVCY has a large and fast community. The development of the currency and the team's activeness make the project increasingly valuable. PRiVCY will be one of the options of investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
OFFICIAL PRIVCY FORUM LAUNCHING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, BE READY GUYS Cheesy

Glad to see real progress being made for this coin and its community.
I personally also like to have progress like this,
of course this I think is inseparable from the development team,
so I really applaud this team that has worked hard
Pages:
Jump to: