Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 338. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I am wearing now my newest Signature its looking great. Getting the next airdrop too is worth waiting for this week. Even we keep on having new threads a week but it is quite disappointment that all my post in the thread will all deleted and it is deducted. How come like that? But its okay now that I know I will spread my post so at least not all post strike out gone. Of course just keeping on going my PRiVCY quality post at least more than 5 post a week. Anyway I like having new signatures to keep on updated having new designs is wonderful.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
I suppose the developers will have to work very hard to compete with anonymous coins that have already taken their worthy niche in the market. Plus recent events, the removal of coins from some exchanges because of their anonymity. I wish the developers success in overcoming difficulties. As a result, bring to market a quality product.

That's kind of big news. Which coins were de-listed because of their anonymity? Was Monero one of them by any chance? Else it could just be because they were anonymous, but also didn't provide enough volume.

Yeah it seem Korbit delisted a couple of privacy coins last month mainly due to their anonymity, here's a reddit link talking about it
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/8l005v/korbit_will_delist_xmr_and_others/?st=jinodxa0&sh=a9590546

We will probably see a move towards decentralised exchanges like Bisq and Komodo if this continues
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
New ANN is best one. I like it. Maybe u can add signatures to the ANN.
Thank you. It's can be done I guess.
I just don't understand why it has link on BTC ANN for Bitcointalk Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
New ANN is best one. I like it. Maybe u can add signatures to the ANN.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I suppose the developers will have to work very hard to compete with anonymous coins that have already taken their worthy niche in the market. Plus recent events, the removal of coins from some exchanges because of their anonymity. I wish the developers success in overcoming difficulties. As a result, bring to market a quality product.

That's kind of big news. Which coins were de-listed because of their anonymity? Was Monero one of them by any chance? Else it could just be because they were anonymous, but also didn't provide enough volume.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I thought I had some issues with the internet because I can't access the 2nd thread. Looks like it's deleted again. Hope this one stays.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
exactly like on deep onion you cannot stand a critic from the community and you already deleted my post. if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you.

Being as polite as possible, but you cannot just start accusing a coin of scam just because they hurt your feelings. You could say, "Oh they deleted me for saying this and that..." But to accuse them of being a scam simply for that is extremely, extremely irresponsible.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Hey everybody, we have been hard at work discussing things as a team to figure out the best way to keep the airdrop running and to keep it fair.

After hashing everything out we have updated our airdrop rules.

You can find them in discord in the #rules channel.

Thanks!
Activity: 127
Activity: 51
Wow...Ann thread deleted twice, but PRiVCY is stronger than that. Am glad the team keeps pushing and i must say this new Ann thread is much nicer and bolder. So lets keep it going, we are a strong community.
copper member
Hello team,

Do you plan to do a white paper ?

And If yes will it be available in different languages ?

Thank you.
White-paper is in our road-map. We didn't had conversation about different languages, but I guess it's one of the best suggestions I had today.
Thank you for your support.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
New announcement looks beautiful and more attractive than old one , i am going to translate this ann for free to arabic language will take two - five days , please share empty source of PSD or CDR file to start the work .
For newbie please keep this one clean from spamming and nonsense questions .
Thank you
Good luck  
Activity: 171
Hello team,

Thank you.
I'm sure you'll get a faster answer on Discord and not wait and in some case miss the answer given to you on here please any future questions you have ask it on Discord and you'll get a fast answer right there and then. thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
Third ANN but hope it is the last one. I think everybody should ask their airdrop related questions at discord channel. We should use this platform to increase value and reliability of the project with our project related comments, questions and advices. In addition to this u already cant get quick help here. But mods and support team of channel r very helpful and kind. Other community members also do their best to help new members.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
nice new ann, i like the layout looks more professional  Cool
copper member
Third time is a charm. The key is to continue pushing through and never giving up and privcy will be a top privacy coin.
Thank you for your support. We had this crazy idea to give coins even for newbie accounts. And now due spam (since newbie accounts considered as a spam most of the time) we pay the price.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
Hello team,

Thank you.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
welcome to our new ann thread everyone

Nice new Ann Thread. They are right let's keep our new thread clean. Thanks for the very hardwork of the Dev team. This project is very awesome. Let's get active in the forum and in the discord. Goodluck to the Devs and to this good project.
copper member
exactly like on deep onion you cannot stand a critic from the community and you already deleted my post. if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you.
Please don't take it personal. We do accept critic, if you do write it, please make sure it's do not contain any dirty language types or insulting towards community. But we will not delete it. We just delete right now messages which can get us in trouble. Few times we got thread deleted and we don't want to get it deleted again.
copper member
I'm sorry for those people who post I deleted. But please note:
1. We don't ask people for required number of posts per week on BTC ANN.
2. We delete your posts only to avoid chances of being deleted again, which is painful.
So nothing personal. Lets make this thread clean.
Jump to: