Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 332. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Nice to see how the new brand new thread is rapidly filling up with community posts. Let's really hope it won't dissappear again - that would be a real world record in the crypto BCT history.
Here for such posts and banyat branches completely, you yourself read what you wrote?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Nice to see how the new brand new thread is rapidly filling up with community posts. Let's really hope it won't dissappear again - that would be a real world record in the crypto BCT history.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Isn't there literally a coin that does this already? A tor coin?
If you check Torcoin(TOR) at CMC you will see the coin is dead. It has 0 24hr trading volume, is listed on 0 exchanges, and even is tagged by CMC as inactive.
not only dead, it's dead, people come to your senses, admin art3dsm all fools
Stop talking nonsense,you banned on the case, have the courage to admit it Wink
Where did you come from? I did everything right. you go read the branch, but here it is not nada, fuuu
If you didn't know, here too can ban,I would advise you to behave decently
I do not need to bluff, I do not write too much, but you need to be more careful, a project that bans twice already does not benefit. And do not intercede for art3dsm. he himself can answer for his actions

you obviously have a problem with art3dsm. why not sort it out with him rather than call scam on the whole project? your showing yourself to be a very shallow person.
this is how to look? maybe I'm petty, but the $ 100 is not done as you are here with big turnips. What surprised you in my post that you decided to give in to sdes?
If I send you some priv will you go away? Not sure if you're more boring or annoying...
If you check Torcoin(TOR) at CMC you will see the coin is dead. It has 0 24hr trading volume, is listed on 0 exchanges, and even is tagged by CMC as inactive.
Where did you come from? I did everything right. you go read the branch, but here it is not nada, fuuu
I do not need to bluff, I do not write too much, but you need to be more careful, a project that bans twice already does not benefit. And do not intercede for art3dsm. he himself can answer for his actions

you obviously have a problem with art3dsm. why not sort it out with him rather than call scam on the whole project? your showing yourself to be a very shallow person.
this is how to look? maybe I'm petty, but the $ 100 is not done as you are here with big turnips. What surprised you in my post that you decided to give in to sdes?
Activity: 117
Love to see the new thread restored. PRiVCY is going to become a top privacy project and I won't miss it.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 379
Its becoming annoying... Third thread, more posts deleted and I've been active during the all week... How don't you expect more messages posted in the last few days if you continuously delete threads?

Do not write here. Read the new terms of participation in airdrop. You can easily increase the activity in other topics
Activity: 172
this is third thread i don't think a reason why mod deleted old thread .

we have one and only thread to  talk about this project . i hope this is last thread we have .

everyone joined airdrop need update new signature , today . we have a new signature .
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
ATLAS!
Im so glad for the NEW ANN.Hopefully this will be the forever ANN THREAD of PRIVACY.
I want to explore and know more about this coin and i hope this community will be a great and awesome community ever Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Good to see the new Ann thread is up and running, hope people will be generous to this ann and only post when its required beside it is also very necessary to spread our post to other part of forum to promote privcy project as much as we can, Good luck this great project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
signature updated

These are exactly the posts we don`t want to have in this thread Roll Eyes
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
this project is a scam, in the discordap love only their own. admin art3ds ban, only objectionable. beware of investing here

Wow this is a SCAM COIN ? yes I finally found another one the last SCAM COIN I invested in made me a lot of money .and it’s called ethereum come on dude if it’s s scam get the hell out of here and stop spreading fud like you are some kind of crypto police who the hell cares what you think . Let people take their own  decision . Just because you didn’t get qualified for the airdrops because you probably tried to cheat the system you call it a scam  . Go invest in bitconnect I heard it’s an amazing coin
dude, you write a lot, but superfluous, you do not count) I passed the qualification and got 2 times from bounty, but the admin art3dsm apparently decided that enough and banned the chat discordapp
You was banned because we don't allow spam and insulting other community members. So here only you try scam our project!
do not tell tales, I'm sorry and spam nebylo, you imagined yourself the king of the project, you set yourself a dude. From you goes a mobile
тeбe нa pyccкoм нaпишy ,ты пoнимaeшь знaю:

нe pacкaзывaй cкaзки , я извeнилacь и cпaмa нeбылo, ты вoзoмнил ceбя кopoлeм пpoeктa ,ты пoдcтaвил ceбя чyвaк. Oт тeбя идeт нeгoтив
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
this project is a scam, in the discordap love only their own. admin art3ds ban, only objectionable. beware of investing here

you were banned for spamming and also you insulted other people in discord. this we will not tolerate.

Just angry dumper who isn't able to accumulate some coin to dump.
Many knows you now, be careful on other coins that uses discord, some members here could be a member there too.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500

a respected project of a long-livered and if you do not like the moderators are your problems and the one who wanted to have already invested in this project you here no one holds
Activity: 370

I don't think this is a scam coin. Not because they don't tolerate you from spamming,  you can create fud here.  We should just follow the rules,  simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

you were banned for spamming and also you insulted other people in discord. this we will not tolerate.

i've been involved with crypto since 2013 and have seen all the scam accusations ect over the years. but on this coin i am a mod so i have the benefit of seeing things from the inside.
it is amazing how most of these accusations come from banned people. we have banned people for spamming,insulting behaviour,multi account cheats, ect and all these posts are coming from these people.
Jump to: