Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 333. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
this project is a scam, in the discordap love only their own. admin art3ds ban, only objectionable. beware of investing here

Typical rage from a banned user Smiley
Why don't you explain to everyone why were you banned for?
Our community is growing so fast Wink I can assure you this is not a scamcoin
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
this project is a scam, in the discordap love only their own. admin art3ds ban, only objectionable. beware of investing here

Wow this is a SCAM COIN ? yes I finally found another one the last SCAM COIN I invested in made me a lot of money .and it’s called ethereum come on dude if it’s s scam get the hell out of here and stop spreading fud like you are some kind of crypto police who the hell cares what you think . Let people take their own  decision . Just because you didn’t get qualified for the airdrops because you probably tried to cheat the system you call it a scam  . Go invest in bitconnect I heard it’s an amazing coin
dude, you write a lot, but superfluous, you do not count) I passed the qualification and got 2 times from bounty, but the admin art3dsm apparently decided that enough and banned the chat discordapp
You was banned because we don't allow spam and insulting other community members. So here only you try scam our project!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello everybody,
Greetings!
 Finally , we get back in the new filtered thread.Thanks to DEV and all concerning people.I am little bit curious about the POW solo mining of the PRiVCY coin in short.So, will you please help me guide to get information about this.Thank you for the time and kind help.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Wow, new thread is good. I hope this thread won't be delete again. I love this project. This coin Dev and mod always active discord and here they always update this coin information.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
This is great!! Finally PRiVCY has a new ANN. For those who were just passing by,  cmon join PRiVCY discord channel and be part of its growing community. An airdrop is currently ongoing and more giveaways in there.  Hope to see more people in there. Anyway there is a new signature,  so update your signature now for those who havent.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Superfast growth of our latest thread.  It was bad our earlier threads were deleted, but we are back with a bang.  This would be my first PriVCY airdrop.  Just waiting for admin to approve me.  I hope I qualify.
how can you write such a lie with such a reputation on the forum?
copper member
Activity: 94
3rd Airdrop is coming!

Hi EVeryone!  It's nice to see new filtered thread here Cheesy Thanks to our MODS for making this thread away from spammers.

3rd Airdrop is ready! :-)  

I don't understand why these PRiVCY threads keep getting deleted. We're not doing anything that the others aren't already doing. Why is there no official Telegram group yet?
Activity: 176
Merit: 20
Knowledge is power
Isn't there literally a coin that does this already? A tor coin?
If you check Torcoin(TOR) at CMC you will see the coin is dead. It has 0 24hr trading volume, is listed on 0 exchanges, and even is tagged by CMC as inactive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Superfast growth of our latest thread.  It was bad our earlier threads were deleted, but we are back with a bang.  This would be my first PriVCY airdrop.  Just waiting for admin to approve me.  I hope I qualify.

Funny you're wearing the signature to participate in the airdrop then
no more and delete from Twitter, and in general to all friends I will say that the project and the admin art3dsm spoiled everything
Activity: 370
I like this new thread.  I hope it wont be deleted again. We all want to participate in this project. Just like everyone,  I also believe in the potential of PRiVCY.

Wow this is a SCAM COIN ? yes I finally found another one the last SCAM COIN I invested in made me a lot of money .and it’s called ethereum come on dude if it’s s scam get the hell out of here and stop spreading fud like you are some kind of crypto police who the hell cares what you think . Let people take their own  decision . Just because you didn’t get qualified for the airdrops because you probably tried to cheat the system you call it a scam  . Go invest in bitconnect I heard it’s an amazing coin
dude, you write a lot, but superfluous, you do not count) I passed the qualification and got 2 times from bounty, but the admin art3dsm apparently decided that enough and banned the chat discordapp
Activity: 264
Merit: 11

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Funny you're wearing the signature to participate in the airdrop then
Activity: 119
Im ready for 3rd airdrop , fantastic coin and great team! , i have a rig with nvidia gtx 1080 and mining it .
I wrote to the administrator bitcointalk.org to remove this topic, it's a scam
Activity: 103
I'm sorry for those people who post I deleted. But please note:
1. We don't ask people for required number of posts per week on BTC ANN.
2. We delete your posts only to avoid chances of being deleted again, which is painful.
So nothing personal. Lets make this thread clean.

I had so many posts for the week in the previous thread, but that's ok I can make it up. But you're saying that if we don't reach the five we still qualify? Because now I'm kind of afraid of posting here before the airdrop.
I think admins should contact with Bitcointalk support to specify this problem
Activity: 46
i hear this project from a secret group on telegram and it's really hard to do, this advoid some guys use cheat to get illegal profit for them. Hope this project can go smoothly and grow fastly in the future
I do not expect anything good from the project, I banned the disc for the video, I sent one brow away, but the admin, it's clear that his friend banned, the guys get out of here, there will not be any more sense,
Jump to: