Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 45. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Guys please don't stop voting once you hit 4 votes for Coindeal. Yes we are first, but you never know what can happen, so I suggest to everyone who wants this coin to succeed - to continue voting every day.

True talk, don't just do the minimum, go above and beyond for the betterment of the PRIVCY project. Also, the guys in 2nd and 3rd place can spring a surprise just like Deep onion team usually does. So we must not rest on our oars. Victory is sure. Privcy to the moon...
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I see that Privsy continues to live and develop. At one time did not dare to go into this project. Why did I remember about the unfortunate experience with the project of Fome ... It is clear that I was mistaken.
Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I could only vote for COINDEAL three times.
I could not do it well once.
I will be disqualified this time because I did not reach a total of 4 times.
But I am satisfied because I have done it.
I will surely achieve it next time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
PRiVCY Coin Presents!

Dota 2 Weekly Tournament
September 29, 2018 Saturday 12:00 UTC

Join Now! --> #privcy-gaming
Activity: 66
Privcy got 50% up in price, CMC says. I think the community did something good.
Alot of people are starting to realize that there is a finite amount of PRiVCY to go around, and soon it will start to grow more scarce. When the airdrops have ended, it will be too late to accumulate a big bag without spending the corresponding big bucks. The staking rewards with PRiVCY are phenomenal, so don't miss the opportunity while it is here!

There is currently only 138K PRiV for sale at Crex24 so it certainly looks like the smart AD recipients and investors are holding Smiley

What do you expect? The early dumpers have left and those who tried to follow them have learnt their lessons. This project is unique and not like the ones before it. Most of the members of the community are holding their coins close to their heart. They have seen the future...PRIVCY
People just see how our community wins vote contests and start to believe in privcy

The votes themselves are also good for awareness, other coin holders voting for their coin will see PRiVCY doing well and want to know why? Ususally that will drive them to social media and the community, possibly making them community members in the process.

In marketing, word of mouth is king, that's why community coins do so well.
Activity: 75
Alot of people are starting to realize that there is a finite amount of PRiVCY to go around, and soon it will start to grow more scarce. When the airdrops have ended, it will be too late to accumulate a big bag without spending the corresponding big bucks. The staking rewards with PRiVCY are phenomenal, so don't miss the opportunity while it is here!

There is currently only 138K PRiV for sale at Crex24 so it certainly looks like the smart AD recipients and investors are holding Smiley

What do you expect? The early dumpers have left and those who tried to follow them have learnt their lessons. This project is unique and not like the ones before it. Most of the members of the community are holding their coins close to their heart. They have seen the future...PRIVCY
People just see how our community wins vote contests and start to believe in privcy
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hey everyone.  Only six hours remaining until registration cutoff.  Be sure to get your tasks done.  Retweet, be active, get your voting done and screen shots turned in, etc. There are only 4 airdrops remaining, so be sure to collect some priv and hodl them away.
Activity: 59
Guys please don't stop voting once you hit 4 votes for Coindeal. Yes we are first, but you never know what can happen, so I suggest to everyone who wants this coin to succeed - to continue voting every day.
Activity: 180
As of now I tried not seeing prices of any exchange markets for almost 3 weeks from now like what I did late last year. I am not a day trader just being busy with some important stuff in school, family business during weekends, some important tasks here at discord and I just hodl my coins while staking them. Its great to see them all growing like plants. That is why I encourage coin dumpers not to sell their coins so cheap, we all knew no one could stop by selling its own coins even me I can sell if I want to but sell it that you think you deserve the price. More important now is to HODL maybe BUY more in addition then Stake all we want until the right time comes that everything goes to the moon.

I posted about prices yesterday and how I haven't looked at them for a while. When saying this I wasn't talking about privcy, but more of the overall market. I know what I hold in privcy and have no worries, heck I have no worries on any of my coins. My overall opinion was more about the uncertainty of what the market is doing at the moment. I can't gauge it nor do I really want to right now, my vision is more macro and not micro so to try to figure out what it wants to do day to day or week to week is futile for me. I just keep buying more of everything and waiting.

It's best to not try to gauge the happenings in the market in recent days. Just take your mind off and things will sort themselves out. The big guns are still trying to outdo themselves, when they eventually come to a compromise, the market will correct itself and we will be out in the woods once more. Patience is needed at this moment.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
I posted about prices yesterday and how I haven't looked at them for a while. When saying this I wasn't talking about privcy, but more of the overall market. I know what I hold in privcy and have no worries, heck I have no worries on any of my coins. My overall opinion was more about the uncertainty of what the market is doing at the moment. I can't gauge it nor do I really want to right now, my vision is more macro and not micro so to try to figure out what it wants to do day to day or week to week is futile for me. I just keep buying more of everything and waiting.
Theses less than 14 hours until airdrop 17 registration cutoff.  Make sure you have done everything that is required to receive the airdrop. Especially, the retweets of PRiVCY tweets and posting your proof of voting with the correct information like your name, date, and vote # for coindeal listing.
Activity: 180
Hey guys, another week is getting close to the end... Do NOT forget this week the CoinDeal vote is MANDATORY!!!!!
You have to vote AT LEAST 4 times during this week! (but if you can, just vote everyday, we need to win that!!)
Keep voting guys, come on!
How about this one, community vote on txbit.io exchange?
https://txbit.io/Coin
I think that the team should take it into consideration and announce to the community if have interests.

we are doing that one. already announced

New rules for weeks 18/19/20
We are removing the BCT post requirement. However we still require you to wear our signature if you are now and privcy address in your BCT profile unless you hold 25k priv or more

We will require mandatory voting on https://coindeal.com/vote and https://txbit.io/Coin to receive the airdrops
You can vote on both exchanges once every 24 hours
5 votes per member each week on both exchanges

So I am just asking new rules for coming AD18 up to Ad20 no need of BCT posts and requiring to wear our signature but unless the member hodls more than or at least 25k does it mean that no need BCT signature required. I was ask about this about unless the member hodls 25k or more. Well if that so they have their choice in signature. If for me I would love to use my signature now even I reach more than 100k just incase because our airdrop is still on going and that is how I respect PRiVCY for giving me this opportunity to belong in the great active community. So right now is less than a day to check our tasks and be A17 accepted as well.
Activity: 171
I'm full of hope that privacy will prevail. soon better than monero!
hell yeah Privcy is the future of privacy coins  Cool
Yeah, the required voting is really a great idea.   With the full weight of the community behind votes we are absolutely crushing the coindeal voting.  We are closing in on having 1K more votes than the 2nd place project.    Unless something sketchy happens, I don't see Privcy losing that one.     Also will really help Priv get more exposure.
I agree 100% with you.  Unless a project coin figures out how to cheat and get away with it.  I believe this is going to land PRiVCY at the #1 spot in the end. I’ve been advising the community to vote for than the required 4 times to get the airdrop though.  Even though we’re winning by almost 1000 votes now, 2,000 votes would be better.   
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 201
I'm full of hope that privacy will prevail. soon better than monero!
Activity: 46
Oh wow Privcy grow up 100% in just 2 days, that sound perfect. Maybe we just keep our coin to make sure no more Priv transfer to whale wallet, so they have to buy more Priv in higher price and make the price keep move up
Pages:
Jump to: