Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 42. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
The company will be a huge success thanks to a strong and dedicated team, and of course an excellent product! Great idea! I recommend that everyone join, and wish for big chances, which will come to you very soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
It will be at least $2 by the end of this year.
Hopefully bro it would be good if it would have reached $ 5.

It will be at least $ 2 by the end of this year, or $ 5.
That is wonderful.
Rising coin prices are also great for holders.
If we keep on working steadily it is not a dream!

let's wait for Bitcoin's rise because here we get the reason for increasing this coin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

It will be at least $ 2 by the end of this year, or $ 5.
That is wonderful.
Rising coin prices are also great for holders.
If we keep on working steadily it is not a dream!
Activity: 128
Lets be realistic about what happened with coindeal. they are not scammers. it clearly says on their website that to vote you need to be verified. there was a bug that still allowed voting unverified. they have not cheated or don'e anything illegal,they simply fixed the bug. i spoke with them to confirm if we could vote unverified and the ysaid we could. i now think that was a misunderstanding on their part on what i was asking. they are not native English speakers.
this exchange is a good exchange and any documents you send them get sent straight to a secure server which is used by many companies.
people are upset that they removed our votes but they did that to other coins too. they were only working to the rules which tells me that they are fair.

Well this sound nice and i hope to be able to get this verification done and continue the voting for PRiVCY and also hope we get the others exchange voting going too. 
Activity: 66

This is a very good chance to get in and still acumulate some more coins! Maybe some of the price predictions are a little optimistic, i´m thinking more of 0,5 USD per coin that is still a very good for me!

Still some airdrop rounds to come. Get in!

Agreed, some of these predictions are a little high but I like yours, $0.5 is definitely possible and more than likely!

Let's hope for the best! 
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

This is a very good chance to get in and still acumulate some more coins! Maybe some of the price predictions are a little optimistic, i´m thinking more of 0,5 USD per coin that is still a very good for me!

I agree with you, it is a very good chance to get some more coins!
and we need to do KYC for the vote because we know that coindeal is not a scam site.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Lets be realistic about what happened with coindeal. they are not scammers. it clearly says on their website that to vote you need to be verified. there was a bug that still allowed voting unverified. they have not cheated or don'e anything illegal,they simply fixed the bug. i spoke with them to confirm if we could vote unverified and the ysaid we could. i now think that was a misunderstanding on their part on what i was asking. they are not native English speakers.
this exchange is a good exchange and any documents you send them get sent straight to a secure server which is used by many companies.
people are upset that they removed our votes but they did that to other coins too. they were only working to the rules which tells me that they are fair.
Activity: 24
It would be really cool Cool
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Activity: 17

Activity: 180

I admire your optimism Smiley

I also genuinely hope you're right, If the community and this thread stays as active and supportive as it has been to date I think the price may well end up being a lot higher Smiley

Everybody supporting this coin will be happy if this prediction comes true.

If the market recovers soon I don't see why not.
A lot of features are in favor of PRIVCY.
2$ is realistic to me.
Even at 2$ the market cap is extremely low so more than 2$ is still a possibility as well.

I guess almost everyone hodling coins are hoping for crypto currencies exchange markets will really go up slowly but surely to its value. I hope airdrop extends until coins recover its worth. Exactly there are many favors for PRiVCY that needs more support in keeping higher price in markets like buying the right value and HODL coin while it stakes increasingly. This will help at least to reach $2 anytime.
Activity: 122

I also genuinely hope you're right, If the community and this thread stays as active and supportive as it has been to date I think the price may well end up being a lot higher Smiley

2$ is realistic to me.
Even at 2$ the market cap is extremely low so more than 2$ is still a possibility as well.
Activity: 180
AD18 #rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
1000000+               15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999         5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999         3.5x
50000-99999             2.5x
25000-49999             1.75x
10000-24999             1.5x
5000-9999                 1.1x
3000-4999                  0.9x
1000-2999                  0.7x
100-999                      0.5x
0-99                            0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
5000+                         0.5x
3000-4999                   0.4x
1000-2999                   0.03x
100-999                       0.02x
0-99                             0.01x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

There are 3 more Airdrops to participate please click the link to register PRiVCY https://discord.gg/3Yft5N

Please note that ALL TWEETS listed below are mandatory to retweet & like!

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome

For AD12-AD20 One time registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY) so if you already done it you don't have to do it again!

== Exchange Vote for AD17-AD20 ==

https://txbit.io/Coin

Vote minimum 5 times per week during AD18 - you must have submitted 5 votes by Friday 5th Oct 16:00 UTC, we will make new room for proofs each week)
Post proof of every vote with your name and date written on it (number of the vote must show)
Post your proof here #txbit-proof-of-vote
If you get caught cheating you will get BANNED from the remaining Airdrop.

Check this retweet:

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1046001167480717312
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1046418263339487233   (mandatory)
Activity: 74

2$ is realistic to me.
Activity: 73
Hectic week, but we are still on the track.
Coindeal is not bigger than us.
We are continuing with our job no matter what.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

It looks like Coindeal won't be using PRIV for now... let's move on and vote https://txbit.io/Coin#voting-head
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Activity: 66
I coindeal looked at voting realize bullshit it is. No requirement should needed be its quite ridiculous.  Had the number top spot until they took everything away into the trash.  Can somebody explain this in a rational sense?

I can not understand either.
When I see coindeal today PRiVCY is 15th.
Did you reset it?
I would like people to tell me more information.
What happened to coindeal's PRiVCY?
But I will continue to vote everyday.

It's very unfair that coindeal decided to take our votes away, hopefully they change their mind, this community has done a lot of work to get listed on their exchange.

Yeah it disappoints me too that PRiVCY votes were taken away but I do believe we could have been in violation of their terms & conditions by making it a requirement for the Airdrop, in essence forcing us to vote and not by choice.

However, it could be argued that the AD is voluntary and voting was merely a requirement (Amongst many others) to "qualify".   
Pages:
Jump to: