Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 41. (Read 127450 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
That's seems to be very nice projec.Just need some high volume Exchange.

It'll be listed soon. The project is promising and a BIG exchange will help with adoption.
it's nice to hear that, because there's so much fun with us when the price is rising so we wait for it this November or December.

It would indeed be very interesting to see Privcy getting listed on a big exchange with good volume. Just imagine what a few BTCs can do to the price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
PRiVCY changes the way I think in every transaction especially on the Internet. Privacy is very important in our life. I've been here to this project for a long time and the experienced great things.
Activity: 68
It'll be listed soon. The project is promising and a BIG exchange will help with adoption.
That is exactly what we are striving to get into Coindeal! Maybe it's possible, there is a million dollar volume exchange daily, another view would be passed on to people with PRIV being listed there!

Yes, the image of the Coin will improve substantially being listed on major exchanges, inspiring new people to invest. Coindeal would be a great step in that firection. Vote people, vote !
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

it's nice to hear that, because there's so much fun with us when the price is rising so we wait for it this November or December.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

High volume exchanges will come. For now, concentrating in voting in exchanges is a good idea. It gives Privcy a chance to get listed for free, saving dev resources. Voting is a also a form of marketing. Other coins supporters see Privcy in the top list and gets curious as to what it is. They check it out and you get future traders and investors.

Eventually yes indeed but one step at the time. With the current listing fees most exchanges ask its nearly impossible to come up with that kinda budget for listing if you don't run an ICO. So the exchange vote listing contests are the next best option for now.  Wink
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
That is exactly what we are striving to get into Coindeal! Maybe it's possible, there is a million dollar volume exchange daily, another view would be passed on to people with PRIV being listed there!
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

High volume exchanges will come. For now, concentrating in voting in exchanges is a good idea. It gives Privcy a chance to get listed for free, saving dev resources. Voting is a also a form of marketing. Other coins supporters see Privcy in the top list and gets curious as to what it is. They check it out and you get future traders and investors.
Activity: 348
Merit: 22

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Let's ensure we all get some votes in each week! It does a lot to help the project and we are currently in the voting phase on a very nice exchange!  Cool  Lets make sure we win this!  Cheesy

I hope everyone likes the new rules and eligibility options for the drop! Find out more in our discord  Wink
loving it but not sure if the posting in BCT is still mandatory I would love to know as it'll take the load of my shoulders Smiley

if you get verified on coindeal and vote 5x there and 5 x on txbit then all other rules will not be needed. all you need do is the voting.
if you don't do the coindeal voting then you will need the bct posting, retweets and 5 x votes on txbit

Mates this is very loud and clear that all we need to be done daily is to keep voting the following links

https://coindeal.com/vote    5 votes

https://txbit.io/Coin            5 votes

If you have this for this week its just easy once you get verified all other rules are exempted as long we can vote 5 each of the voting links above.

Either-or then you need to do all the requirements needed which is voting is much easier task. So please vote 5x on coindeal and txbit.

https://txbit.io/Coin 5 I do my best on the vote.
I will also vote for coindeal.  Does this vote relate to this airdrop? Huh
Activity: 180
Let's ensure we all get some votes in each week! It does a lot to help the project and we are currently in the voting phase on a very nice exchange!  Cool  Lets make sure we win this!  Cheesy

I hope everyone likes the new rules and eligibility options for the drop! Find out more in our discord  Wink
loving it but not sure if the posting in BCT is still mandatory I would love to know as it'll take the load of my shoulders Smiley

if you get verified on coindeal and vote 5x there and 5 x on txbit then all other rules will not be needed. all you need do is the voting.
if you don't do the coindeal voting then you will need the bct posting, retweets and 5 x votes on txbit

Mates this is very loud and clear that all we need to be done daily is to keep voting the following links

https://coindeal.com/vote    5 votes

https://txbit.io/Coin            5 votes

If you have this for this week its just easy once you get verified all other rules are exempted as long we can vote 5 each of the voting links above.

Either-or then you need to do all the requirements needed which is voting is much easier task. So please vote 5x on coindeal and txbit.

Activity: 42
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Let's ensure we all get some votes in each week! It does a lot to help the project and we are currently in the voting phase on a very nice exchange!  Cool  Lets make sure we win this!  Cheesy

I hope everyone likes the new rules and eligibility options for the drop! Find out more in our discord  Wink

The new rule is a pretty good incentive to get verified at coindeal and to vote, especially when their are only 3 large airdrops left! Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

This new rule is amazing, taking off the stress of all the other requirements of previous Airdrop weekly rules. However, with this am sure many would opt for this option thereby giving the project, the listing it needs.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Lets be realistic about what happened with coindeal. they are not scammers. it clearly says on their website that to vote you need to be verified. there was a bug that still allowed voting unverified. they have not cheated or don'e anything illegal,they simply fixed the bug. i spoke with them to confirm if we could vote unverified and the ysaid we could. i now think that was a misunderstanding on their part on what i was asking. they are not native English speakers.
this exchange is a good exchange and any documents you send them get sent straight to a secure server which is used by many companies.
people are upset that they removed our votes but they did that to other coins too. they were only working to the rules which tells me that they are fair.
Well it is very understandable that they did what they did because they just don't want to have any further problems in the future. I just don't get why some people are getting angry because our votes were removed. These people need to understand that Coindeal also did that to other coins and in my point of view, they made a fair assessment of what's happening and chose the best option that they have at that moment. This just also proves that they have the integrity that we are looking for in any exchange. They will not tolerate any rule-breaking activities in the website which is a plus for me.

Hoping that other people will also think this through and have a better understanding on what's happening.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0

Activity: 70
Lets be realistic about what happened with coindeal. they are not scammers. it clearly says on their website that to vote you need to be verified. there was a bug that still allowed voting unverified. they have not cheated or don'e anything illegal,they simply fixed the bug. i spoke with them to confirm if we could vote unverified and the ysaid we could. i now think that was a misunderstanding on their part on what i was asking. they are not native English speakers.
this exchange is a good exchange and any documents you send them get sent straight to a secure server which is used by many companies.
people are upset that they removed our votes but they did that to other coins too. they were only working to the rules which tells me that they are fair.

I like the team to be very realistic - it is a crucial feature to ensure a successful project. Moreover I appreciate the elegant solution they have thought to solve this problem in a way that it will eventually even boost Privcy's marketing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Hello people.
Do you know? There is a good calculator for miners!

https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/PRIV/

Successful hash.

PRIV mining? Are you seriously? Who will pay me for my electricity and other? What's cost of privcy?  Smiley

If you find it difficult to pay for electricity and so on, I agree to accept your Baikal Miners as a gift.
Pages:
Jump to: