Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 70. (Read 127460 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
If you was Jr. Member without merits and now you are Newbie and can't wear our signature, you still can participate in our Airdrop as long as you have: 
BitcoinTalk account that is registered before 1st of June 2018 with 28+ activity.

Well, first of all this is great news, you have no worries about it. We trust in PRiVCY that considering this for all the users in Discord PRiVCY channel and be glad for it. Just continue and stay active on BCT in different threads except off-topic.

Make a quality posts with no short comments. But Bounty report posts don't count as being active! Be positive with each others and make a strong community as well. On Saturday just relax and make it better as the airdrop will arrives in your own wallet as soon as possible. Good Luck guys!

That is good for us that the privcy team is still allowing us to join in the AD even though we lost our signature. It is not our doing so it is great that privcy is not going to penalise us
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
looks like we can now vote for privcy here https://numex.exchange/vote/ you can vote once per day and do not have to sign up to the exchange. so go and vote please
we are going to ramp up our attempts at exchange listings

Thanks for this voted now, I suggest all to vote daily it doesn't take much of your time.

however, we can not vote every day. everyone can vote only once. Am I wrong?

Numex exchange vote is daily

Coinex exchange Vote is onetime only

Good luck voting  Wink
Just voted on Numex. We all know who will win Cheesy The cheaters already in good spot, but since this exchange is 1 : 1 to sonox, we can expect again votes removed from those who cheat Wink

Let the cheaters cheat, the exchanges seem to always catch onto them and remove their votes repeatedly  Wink PRiVCY definitely going to win it, that is for sure. Just need to rally up the community!  Smiley
We got huge number of votes in last days, so I agree, we will win this. Do you know how many coins gonna be listed and for how long voting is active? Looks like a lot of exchanges are popping out lately.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
looks like we can now vote for privcy here https://numex.exchange/vote/ you can vote once per day and do not have to sign up to the exchange. so go and vote please

Thanks for this voted now, I suggest all to vote daily it doesn't take much of your time.

Good luck voting  Wink
Just voted on Numex. We all know who will win Cheesy The cheaters already in good spot, but since this exchange is 1 : 1 to sonox, we can expect again votes removed from those who cheat Wink

Let the cheaters cheat, the exchanges seem to always catch onto them and remove their votes repeatedly  Wink PRiVCY definitely going to win it, that is for sure. Just need to rally up the community!  Smiley
Activity: 50

Good luck voting  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
If you was Jr. Member without merits and now you are Newbie and can't wear our signature, you still can participate in our Airdrop as long as you have: 
BitcoinTalk account that is registered before 1st of June 2018 with 28+ activity.

Well, first of all this is great news, you have no worries about it. We trust in PRiVCY that considering this for all the users in Discord PRiVCY channel and be glad for it. Just continue and stay active on BCT in different threads except off-topic.

Make a quality posts with no short comments. But Bounty report posts don't count as being active! Be positive with each others and make a strong community as well. On Saturday just relax and make it better as the airdrop will arrives in your own wallet as soon as possible. Good Luck guys!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
this week we have 625 participants , so the member number increasing .

the privcy price is strong at 250 satoshi . this is good sign while the market rising up .
You mean decreasing. Since last week there was around 700 participants I believe. Anyway, it is good. Dumpers going away, more coins for us.
I would say it's time for price to start increase. There is not so many dumpers left in this project.

Well, that is not such a good thing, since value is associated with adoption, so less people getting the airdrop means also less value for the coin. At least until people from outside the priv airdrop community will start to fill their bags with Priv too.
Well, I would say you were right, but the reason the number of participants has gone down this time is because firstly, we discovered quite a few multi account scammers, which definitely wasn't helpful to the coin or community, and second, many of the dumpers have become discouraged by the holding rules, since they are just trying to get the airdrop so they can go and sell the coins right away (which is also not helpful to the coin or the community). At this point the community consists of alot of true believers with a vested interest in the success of the coin, which is exactly what we need to grow, and be successful. Like the classic old saying says, quality is better then quantity.

I totally 100% agree with you Sir! As I noticed at the very start even on the following weeks after the first registration there are a bunch of members growing and keep growing even the halfway of airdrops. Its just plenty of multi accounts with 1 user and they must be a trickster of our community as well to the project coin. Dumpers enjoying their free airdrops without thinking of HODLing PRiV. I hope to have more honest members in our PRiVCY community than letting stay some double-crosser. Quality members is all-important than having an army of betrayals. These kind of members deserves to become footballs. Having few participants in the previous airdrop15 shows that these members who professes absolute belief in the project coin. Good luck to all Respectable Developer Team and so with Respectable Members you all bring prideful to PRiVCY.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Good luck voting  Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
https://numex.exchange/vote/
go and vote there please. you can vote 3 times per day for privcy. thankyou

no signup required, just go there and click vote
Just voted. Very similar to Sonox. Do we know for how long voting will be active and how many coins it will list?
Also this merit thing is total bullshit. So there is no point to stay active. I think Bitcointalk will be dead soon, no signature campaigns in future.

First 10 places will be listed.  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 48

Just voted. Very similar to Sonox. Do we know for how long voting will be active and how many coins it will list?
Also this merit thing is total bullshit. So there is no point to stay active. I think Bitcointalk will be dead soon, no signature campaigns in future.
Activity: 166

Wow this a very great news to all PRiVCY members. PRiVCY is very generous that is very true considering all Bitcointalk JR. Members to still participate in their AD's even their new position is now Newbies without a Signature in their profile, so thankful to PRiVCY.

By the way, I just voted PRiVCY at Numex as of now ranked #17 with 133 votes..
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

This is the great change, now all guys relaxed.
but is it need to follow the same rules as before? we need to post here or not?

People were getting pretty stressed about it, but I don't think PRiVCY would just drop the community like that  Wink Everyone will continue to enjoy the drops if they are a newbie, as long as they follow the rest of our #rules  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
great
only 4 ADs to go

congrats to all who recieved the last drop
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I hope this drop in Rank will not affect the AD distribution as its part of the requirements fr the AD
I think that could not affect your rank on airdrop, as long as there is a signature that is a requirement in this project to receive that Privcy right.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Congratulations for the xiphos listing that I understand we won! Very good one more listing and more freedom to trade.
Activity: 22
I hope this drop in Rank will not affect the AD distribution as its part of the requirements fr the AD
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Though I wasn't affected but just wondering if the signature will continue to be part of the requirements.

we are working and talking about the changes. Let be assured we will not punish users for the change. We will find a solution
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Though I wasn't affected but just wondering if the signature will continue to be part of the requirements.
Activity: 196
This is the great change, now all guys relaxed.
but is it need to follow the same rules as before? we need to post here or not?
Yes, you need follow same rules and be active on bitcointalk.

That's it, anyhow if you're interested in having an enhanced account, you could buy a copper membership:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/enhanced-newbie-restrictions-requirements-5030366

But there are more merit sources now, so I wouldn't pay for that Wink
Pages:
Jump to: