Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 71. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
This is the great change, now all guys relaxed.
but is it need to follow the same rules as before? we need to post here or not?
Yes, you need follow same rules and be active on bitcointalk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
If you was Jr. Member without merits and now you are Newbie and can't wear our signature, you still can participate in our Airdrop as long as you have: 
BitcoinTalk account that is registered before 1st of June 2018 with 28+ activity.

this is why I believe privcy is great and will go a long way cos most project will want to use these to their advantage but not privcy cos they're about free and fair I love Privcy and holding for ever 100%  Cool

yeah, very considerate team i must say, by doing this most jr member will still have hope and opportunity to support this project, even though this new merit system will affect jr members greatly in other project that are not as generous as the priv team Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
If you was Jr. Member without merits and now you are Newbie and can't wear our signature, you still can participate in our Airdrop as long as you have: 
BitcoinTalk account that is registered before 1st of June 2018 with 28+ activity.

This is the great change, now all guys relaxed.
but is it need to follow the same rules as before? we need to post here or not?
Activity: 171
Merit: 0

this is why I believe privcy is great and will go a long way cos most project will want to use these to their advantage but not privcy cos they're about free and fair I love Privcy and holding for ever 100%  Cool
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
looks like we can now vote for privcy here https://numex.exchange/vote/ you can vote once per day and do not have to sign up to the exchange. so go and vote please
we are going to ramp up our attempts at exchange listings

Thanks for this voted now, I suggest all to vote daily it doesn't take much of your time.
Activity: 66
I just voted no 92 I didn't get the air drop have never got an air drop but hold some coins I thought I done every thing right for the last airdrop but didn't get any I voted on all the exchanges every day but im still holding my coins just have to try to get the next one .

lets hope we get on more exchanges and people start using there coins because that's what we wont and need to get the volume up

Unlucky man, just make sure you check out the #Rules section in the Discord server to make sure you have completed all the required tasks every week.

It's simple once you keep an eye on the weekly rule changes in that section. Also, don't forget to retweet, i've noticed a few people being left out of the AD because of that.
Activity: 37
I just voted no 92 I didn't get the air drop have never got an air drop but hold some coins I thought I done every thing right for the last airdrop but didn't get any I voted on all the exchanges every day but im still holding my coins just have to try to get the next one .

lets hope we get on more exchanges and people start using there coins because that's what we wont and need to get the volume up
Activity: 109
looks like we can now vote for privcy here https://numex.exchange/vote/ you can vote once per day and do not have to sign up to the exchange. so go and vote please

Did the 58th vote. Will start doing this everyday so we can catch up.

I have voted now.
PRiVCY is currently 17th.
First place is 1500, second place is 1000, and PRiVCY is still 90.
I still have not voted. .
Voting is very easy as registration is not needed.
Let's vote!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

Actually I already vote sir in this trading site hopefully will listed Privcy become a number in numex.
Just got the #89 vote in there and hope all of the community teams will help get this through. I believe this will be another good exchange for the project if listed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

Actually I already vote sir in this trading site hopefully will listed Privcy become a number in numex.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
this week we have 625 participants , so the member number increasing .

the privcy price is strong at 250 satoshi . this is good sign while the market rising up .
You mean decreasing. Since last week there was around 700 participants I believe. Anyway, it is good. Dumpers going away, more coins for us.
I would say it's time for price to start increase. There is not so many dumpers left in this project.

Well, that is not such a good thing, since value is associated with adoption, so less people getting the airdrop means also less value for the coin. At least until people from outside the priv airdrop community will start to fill their bags with Priv too.
Well, I would say you were right, but the reason the number of participants has gone down this time is because firstly, we discovered quite a few multi account scammers, which definitely wasn't helpful to the coin or community, and second, many of the dumpers have become discouraged by the holding rules, since they are just trying to get the airdrop so they can go and sell the coins right away (which is also not helpful to the coin or the community). At this point the community consists of alot of true believers with a vested interest in the success of the coin, which is exactly what we need to grow, and be successful. Like the classic old saying says, quality is better then quantity.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
It's a great idea that there is a faucet for getting a small amount of coins. I had one entrance, now I got a little to confirm my address.

Good for you man, that's the point! We wanted to share this with so many people that were willing to work a little as a community and by doing so makes you and our community stronger. I really wish this week we had more people in the AD but I'm still happy to see some new and old faces still reaping the rewards. I just want to say Welcome!

Now I'm going back to sleep, I have such a migrane that I just can't look at the computer longer than a few minutes. I hope you all have a great day/week!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I am proud to be able to join the PRiVCY airdrop
Vote for PRiVCY https://numex.exchange/vote/
Ticker: PRIV
Name: PRIVCY COIN
Vote: 79
Activity: 116
Merit: 3

let's vote on numex exchange , we don't need register just vote everyday

now we are #19 rank and going up .

Yes we should continue our momentum and win this exchange as well just like Xiphos. PRiVCY domination should continue and thanks again for the wonderful airdrops guys Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 100

let's vote on numex exchange , we don't need register just vote everyday

now we are #19 rank and going up .

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
this week we have 625 participants , so the member number increasing .

the privcy price is strong at 250 satoshi . this is good sign while the market rising up .
You mean decreasing. Since last week there was around 700 participants I believe. Anyway, it is good. Dumpers going away, more coins for us.
I would say it's time for price to start increase. There is not so many dumpers left in this project.

Well, that is not such a good thing, since value is associated with adoption, so less people getting the airdrop means also less value for the coin. At least until people from outside the priv airdrop community will start to fill their bags with Priv too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

I have just voted for PRIV with the link that you have provided in your post. Looks like you don't even need to signup to this exchange in order to vote! Can't hurt to take 5 seconds each day to cast your vote for team PRIV. Come on people, lets cast our votes for PRIV!

Same here, i just voted but we are a long way behind. Bitoincore is already at 1500 and we are 55! Nevermind, if we can get into xiphos and crypdaldash then we can win other votes as well

If every AD recipient literally spent a few seconds of their time to vote daily at Numex we can easily make the number 1 spot, pretty much every poster in this thread got some PRiV for free so please don't be lazy peeps, multiple exchange listings will benefit us all! Smiley
Activity: 101
Same here, i just voted but we are a long way behind. Bitoincore is already at 1500 and we are 55! Nevermind, if we can get into xiphos and crypdaldash then we can win other votes as well
Pages:
Jump to: