Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 72. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
looks like we can now vote for privcy here https://numex.exchange/vote/ you can vote once per day and do not have to sign up to the exchange. so go and vote please
we are going to ramp up our attempts at exchange listings

I have just voted for PRIV with the link that you have provided in your post. Looks like you don't even need to signup to this exchange in order to vote! Can't hurt to take 5 seconds each day to cast your vote for team PRIV. Come on people, lets cast our votes for PRIV!
Activity: 59
I again received the latest airdrop, without quibble, and not really having to do a great deal in order to secure the airdrop. It really is down to if you want to support the PRIV project or not. There is a wealth of information in the discord, and people are very friendly and helpful. If you really want to receive the airdrop, there isn't really anything standing in your way to do what is necessary to qualify for the airdrop. Thank you team PRIV for the latest airdrop!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
ok good , let us make attempt although but many coins far ahead now .

they are'nt that far ahead and we can vote daily. plus, the top 10 coins will be listed so it's worth doing
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
ok good , let us make attempt although but many coins far ahead now .
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
looks like we can now vote for privcy here https://numex.exchange/vote/ you can vote once per day and do not have to sign up to the exchange. so go and vote please
we are going to ramp up our attempts at exchange listings
Activity: 44
this week we have 625 participants , so the member number increasing .

the privcy price is strong at 250 satoshi . this is good sign while the market rising up .
You mean decreasing. Since last week there was around 700 participants I believe. Anyway, it is good. Dumpers going away, more coins for us.
I would say it's time for price to start increase. There is not so many dumpers left in this project.
Declining because the dumpers threw away all the coins at low prices, maybe in the end they would regret that decision. it's time for privcy to increase with loyal holders
Or maybe they dumped at 500 sats and now buying back 2 times more then they had. I wonder what will happen right after airdrops, will there be hge dumps or not. Also don't forget, we get listing at cryptaldash and xiphos, that should increase volumes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32

the privcy price is strong at 250 satoshi . this is good sign while the market rising up .
You mean decreasing. Since last week there was around 700 participants I believe. Anyway, it is good. Dumpers going away, more coins for us.
I would say it's time for price to start increase. There is not so many dumpers left in this project.
Declining because the dumpers threw away all the coins at low prices, maybe in the end they would regret that decision. it's time for privcy to increase with loyal holders
Activity: 66

Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Is anyone trying the privcy steganography puzzle? There is a testament album worth $55.99 up for grabs,
In the discord check pinned in #special-giveaways where some progress has been made and where the clues will be posted when help is needed or in #general pinned
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Is anyone trying the privcy steganography puzzle? There is a testament album worth $55.99 up for grabs,
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
PLEASE KEEP VOTING ON XIPHOS.EXCHANGE !!!

We're currently a few votes away from DeepOnion, we've got to make it guys and gals!!!

Nice for second placer. This is a final listing in Xiphos? because I see now the Xiphos vote were turn to number 1 is Metacash.
Activity: 180
@here AD16 #rules

If you hold 90%+ from your airdrop balance you'll receive these multipliers based on how much PRiV you hold:
1000000+               15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999         5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999      3.5x
50000-99999          2.5x
25000-49999        1.75x
10000-24999          1.5x
5000-9999              1.1x
3000-4999              0.9x
1000-2999              0.7x
100-999                  0.5x
0-99                        0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdrop balance you'll receive these multipliers based on how much PRiV you hold:

5000+                     0.5x
3000-4999               0.4x
1000-2999             0.03x
100-999                 0.02x
0-99                       0.01x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Take note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 16th to Thursday 20th are mandatory to retweet & like!
We will post all required tweets here (more tweets will be added during the week)

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current are all welcome.

For AD12-AD20 only one time registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY)
Remember, if you already done registering the above link you don't need to register again.

To make sure check your !status at #bots-cmd to see if you're accepted for AD16. If you need assistance about your registration or some problem kindly go to #support-center .
   for xp
For new registration please click here to get into our PRiVCY Discord ==>>  https://discord.gg/2wbkSt

Be active in our Discord chat, liking our twitter retweeting too and most especially being active here in our BTC forum is a must.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Looks good and is supported by a well-formed community, joined this 15th Airdrop...
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

I will be joing the community properly this week. So, we grow more

Your welcome of course, do read the #rules in our discord server. And if you need any help ask our support team for it Wink

Good luck 
Activity: 22

I will be joing the community properly this week. So, we grow more
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Where is the link about PRIVACY signature bounty? I can't find the link.
just join the discord group https://discord.gg/nK9rRnh you will see it on #signstures
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Got from the last AD. Now a 5K holder, hoping to become more than 10k holder at the end of AD20
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Where is the link about PRIVACY signature bounty? I can't find the link.
Activity: 7
PRiVCY is highly developed. Besides the good pr strategy it also has the airdrop and bounty that attracts the hud. With this strategy it will be very developed. However, the project should provide the right information sources to ensure the hud confident investment.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Good news about the extension of the AD after AD20. Dumpers would have reduced

Dumpers have already left PRiVCY, thankfully for the rest of us Smiley If you analyze the number of airdroppers this week, it has declined, and it's because people that were dumping receive near nothing now and they're not active anymore, so the ones that stay now are the real HODLers Cheesy !!!

It definitely looks like the change to AD rules a few weeks ago has discouraged dumping and weeded out those just looking to make a quick few dollars Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: