Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PROBE] Rare,Exotic QRK Algo+PoS+KGW *NO PREMINE* Only 3.9M URGENT: 0.8.9.2 - page 10. (Read 35755 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Craftsman
Looks like CPU-Pool has not updated yet, if you are mining there you are mining on a fork.  The current network diff is 33.8 at block 8628.  Suprnova's got the right diff and looks good.
There are over 250 miners mining at CPU Pool right now according to their dashboard.  You are mining at your own risk at the moment as you are off on a fork and you will lose all of your coins.  Switch to the other pool on Supernova or wait until CPU-Pool updates their daemon.
Crypto Craftsman
Looks like CPU-Pool has not updated yet, if you are mining there you are mining on a fork.  The current network diff is 33.8 at block 8628.  Suprnova's got the right diff and looks good.
Crypto Craftsman
I'm seeing a fair number of you on .8.9 in getpeerinfo.  The pools have already updated.  Please update to 0.8.9.1 now if you haven't, we are past block 8600 and the diff has come back up.
Crypto Craftsman
IMPORTANT! UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 8600

New PROBE version 0.8.9.1 is released.  Source is updated in github and the new Windows wallet can be downloaded here:

PROBE 0.8.9.1 Windows (Mega.co.nz)

This update has a lot of stylesheet fixes for colors on Windows.

In addition, there is a hardfork at Block #8600.

Based on what I have experienced with another coin and information that has come to light with the Kimoto Gravity Well, I have made a pre-emptive move to back out the KGW at 8600 for everyone's protection.  This gives a few days notice for everyone to get updated.

I also added some checkpoints.

Please update as soon as possible.

Thanks!
If you haven't updated yet you should update NOW.  We are going to hit block 8600 pretty soon.

If you have not noticed, now that PoS blocks are minting the difficulty has dropped dramatically.  This is a side effect of the KGW interaction and will go away when we hit 8600 and then the diff will come back up to par again.

You probably have maybe 10-15 minutes before it cuts over at 8600 if you have not updated yet.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I want some more useful news Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
cant download updated wallet

says error
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I have a warning in my wallet:

Code:
Minting suspended due to locked wallet.

How to unlock the wallet for minting?

Did you encrypt wallet?
Activity: 350
I have a warning in my wallet:

Code:
Minting suspended due to locked wallet.

How to unlock the wallet for minting?
Activity: 126
Activity: 47
PoS work? someone found pos block?

i have not seen pos block yet, started at launch
legendary
Activity: 1246
PoS work? someone found pos block?
Activity: 47
Dev doesnt seem to do anything atm.
What do you expect?
To get it on as many exchanges as possibly, that everybody with a basic understanding of math will realize, that IT IS NOT WORTH MINING - because it is cheaper to buy?

This coin is only a few days old!

IMHO about coins should be thought in weeks/months/years - and not hours..

I expect the dev to write here and talk to the ppl who actually is mining the coin, if you think thats too much. And so what if the realize its cheaper to buy? Means interest for the coin grows since more ppl will have a share, it is not a bad thing unless you sit here atm and mine alot for urself.
I've been busy dealing with a situation with another coin, and assessing some potential issues.  As an outcome of information from that situation I have made the above very important update for v0.8.9.1.

I am not shopping this coin around to exchanges right out of the gate because I don't want my coins to be pump and dump coins.  I try to do something unique and different and make things that will stand through time with good infrastructure support.  Right now the coin is on nxt-e, which is a nice but small exchange but it seems like they are growing.  I like them, and other exchanges will pick up PROBE naturally over time.

PROBE will be getting a few things soon as things settle down - block explorer, paper wallet and social media.  Need to come up with a cool paper wallet design Smiley

cool man thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Great news ! Smiley

Gpu mining working now?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
What do you expect?
To get it on as many exchanges as possibly, that everybody with a basic understanding of math will realize, that IT IS NOT WORTH MINING - because it is cheaper to buy?

I expect the dev to write here and talk to the ppl who actually is mining the coin, if you think thats too much. And so what if the realize its cheaper to buy? Means interest for the coin grows since more ppl will have a share, it is not a bad thing unless you sit here atm and mine alot for urself.
I've been busy dealing with a situation with another coin, and assessing some potential issues.  As an outcome of information from that situation I have made the above very important update for v0.8.9.1.

I am not shopping this coin around to exchanges right out of the gate because I don't want my coins to be pump and dump coins.  I try to do something unique and different and make things that will stand through time with good infrastructure support.  Right now the coin is on nxt-e, which is a nice but small exchange but it seems like they are growing.  I like them, and other exchanges will pick up PROBE naturally over time.

PROBE will be getting a few things soon as things settle down - block explorer, paper wallet and social media.  Need to come up with a cool paper wallet design Smiley

I have updated https://probe.suprnova.cc to the latest Version of the Daemon from github
Activity: 336
What do you expect?

Perfect  Smiley
Crypto Craftsman
What do you expect?

Pages:
Jump to: