Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PROBE] Rare,Exotic QRK Algo+PoS+KGW *NO PREMINE* Only 3.9M URGENT: 0.8.9.2 - page 12. (Read 35756 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I dont understand how I was able to mine with my gpu on supernova yesterday with no problems then all of a sudden I can't

Did they do an update?"

I believe so, basically causes difficulty to force invalid shares, u can still solo mine on GPU but probably need a huge farm for that

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I dont understand how I was able to mine with my gpu on supernova yesterday with no problems then all of a sudden I can't

Did they do an update?

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
LESS THAN 1000 blocks until first halving!!

And so little ppl noticed this coin, lol.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
LESS THAN 1000 blocks until first halving!!
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
staycrypto why you don`t promote your coin?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
staycrypto, just wondering if you had any plans for marketing / promotion / usages of PROBE, or if you wanted to rely on the community to begin those kinds of efforts? /me waits patiently for block explorer... Smiley
Activity: 56

== www.cryptokk.com ==

Cryptokk is now trading

Available coins

Bitcoin - Charitycoin - Dogecoin - Darkcoin - Fckbankscoin - Flappycoin - Heavycoin - Leafcoin - Myriadcoin - Noblecoin - Probe - Particle - Protoshares - Reddcoin - Sexcoin - Vertcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptokkcom-exchange-market-services-70-coins-last-news-04-21-507303

legendary
cpu friendly coin with POS ... hmm... sounds interesting...
Activity: 882
my cpu gives me 350 Kh/s right now, i have also a GTX 280, never mined before, would i be better of gpu mining this? can i do this in cpu-pool.net?
Activity: 35
how do you solomine?  I read the OP and did the setgenerate true -1 and nothing is happening

im on windows 7 if that helps

As long as you have your PROBE.conf file in you appdata\PROBE\ folder. Direct your miners towards "127.0.0.1:8674" and you should be right. Make sure you keep your wallet open while you mine and this will direct your rig to mine to the wallet in the PC.
legendary
how do you solomine?  I read the OP and did the setgenerate true -1 and nothing is happening

im on windows 7 if that helps
Activity: 35
im having issues now on supernova and probe.cpu

all my shares rejected?

Noticed that as well, gone back to solo mining for now
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Suprnova.cc pool is broken. You can not enter your payout address/amount. It doesn't send confirm email.

Also the stats are broken but that doesn't matter as long as we can mine on it and get paid out.
legendary
im having issues now on supernova and probe.cpu

all my shares rejected?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
interesting coin! I'm in for some probe Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
hey im new in this coin, got an acc @ suprnova, mining with ~3mh, but cron shows only 0,7-0,8... cron broken?

also... mining since an hour but... Confirmed 0.000000 Unconfirmed 0.000000... do i still get my coins?

thanks Smiley

//e
mining now at cpu-pool, everythings fine Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
https://cpu-pool.net/probe

What's going on?

It doesn't pay to have for a long time! Huh

Will fix cron now, few minutes.

upd: fixed.
Activity: 41
https://cpu-pool.net/probe

What's going on?

It doesn't pay to have for a long time! Huh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Craftsman
No, no oops fail.  Its not a "clone" of Mintcoin.  I started by forking the Mintcoin codebase, which is a fork of Novacoin not peercoin.  Need to update the about dialog, thanks for catching that.

when you work on the update. could you also fix the win 7 wallet bug? the color black on the console clashes with the background black an i can not what see what i type
Already did.  It needed some more explicity stylesheet declarations.  Just some oddities with Qt, but taken care of.  I'll probably drop the new build at the end of the week.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Pages:
Jump to: