Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PROBE] Rare,Exotic QRK Algo+PoS+KGW *NO PREMINE* Only 3.9M URGENT: 0.8.9.2 - page 11. (Read 35756 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Craftsman
IMPORTANT! UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 8600

New PROBE version 0.8.9.1 is released.  Source is updated in github and the new Windows wallet can be downloaded here:

PROBE 0.8.9.1 Windows (Mega.co.nz)

This update has a lot of stylesheet fixes for colors on Windows.

In addition, there is a hardfork at Block #8600.

Based on what I have experienced with another coin and information that has come to light with the Kimoto Gravity Well, I have made a pre-emptive move to back out the KGW at 8600 for everyone's protection.  This gives a few days notice for everyone to get updated.

I also added some checkpoints.

Please update as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It's very silent here, no updates and whatsoever. I think everybody's working their ass mining "secretly" this coin then boom new exchange and high prices! No one want to comment because the thread will bump up and more people can see this amazing new coin! If you look at the Net Hashrate its climbing to 1GHz! People are silently and secretly mining and not talking in this thread!  Shocked

ssshhh!

ooops  Roll Eyes

Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's very silent here, no updates and whatsoever. I think everybody's working their ass mining "secretly" this coin then boom new exchange and high prices! No one want to comment because the thread will bump up and more people can see this amazing new coin! If you look at the Net Hashrate its climbing to 1GHz! People are silently and secretly mining and not talking in this thread!  Shocked

ssshhh!

ooops  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336

ssshhh!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Rewards have been lowered if no one had noticed. Hopefully we see some traffic through this coin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dev doesnt seem to do anything atm.
What do you expect?
To get it on as many exchanges as possibly, that everybody with a basic understanding of math will realize, that IT IS NOT WORTH MINING - because it is cheaper to buy?

This coin is only a few days old!

IMHO about coins should be thought in weeks/months/years - and not hours..

I expect the dev to write here and talk to the ppl who actually is mining the coin, if you think thats too much. And so what if the realize its cheaper to buy? Means interest for the coin grows since more ppl will have a share, it is not a bad thing unless you sit here atm and mine alot for urself.
Any good news around here?  Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
LESS THAN 1000 blocks until first halving!!

And so little ppl noticed this coin, lol.
because it can be forked. wait fewdays for probe 2.0
Why it can be?
Activity: 117
Dev doesnt seem to do anything atm.
What do you expect?
To get it on as many exchanges as possibly, that everybody with a basic understanding of math will realize, that IT IS NOT WORTH MINING - because it is cheaper to buy?

This coin is only a few days old!

IMHO about coins should be thought in weeks/months/years - and not hours..
I e-mailed poloniex about this coin some days ago, need more ppl to help out if we are gonna get this coin more known. Dev doesnt seem to do anything atm.

Dev is busy.  His other coin Version has an issue atm and he is working nonstop on it.  be patient

Thanks for the info, tho it would take him 1 min to reply and say that, doesnt excuse being silent imo.
Activity: 117
Is the diff calced differently on this coin than other Quark clones.  Client says diff~20 but the fact I have soloed 0 blocks with 4.5mhash pointed at it for 12hours doesn't jive.
"networkhashps" : 749614375,

You have around 0.6% of the networkhashrate.

The network found around 320 blocks within the last 12 hours, so on average you should have got 2 blocks - the luck is not on your side, but it is statistically still normal variation...

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I e-mailed poloniex about this coin some days ago, need more ppl to help out if we are gonna get this coin more known. Dev doesnt seem to do anything atm.

Dev is busy.  His other coin Version has an issue atm and he is working nonstop on it.  be patient

legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Is the diff calced differently on this coin than other Quark clones.  Client says diff~20 but the fact I have soloed 0 blocks with 4.5mhash pointed at it for 12hours doesn't jive.
Activity: 331
Activity: 87
China coin buyers coming!!
Mine more and sit on them.
Activity: 686
LESS THAN 1000 blocks until first halving!!

And so little ppl noticed this coin, lol.
because it can be forked. wait fewdays for probe 2.0
Pages:
Jump to: