Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PROBE] Rare,Exotic QRK Algo+PoS+KGW *NO PREMINE* Only 3.9M URGENT: 0.8.9.2 - page 19. (Read 35756 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
How to solo mine this? Wallet or separate miner?
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
WTB PROBE. PM with offers!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I've started a TEST Pool since there is some variables which I did not had before.

I need some power and see if we find a block or not.

Remember it is a TEST pool, if we don't hit a Block in an hour or so - its probably not working, i'm tweaking behind the scenes though.

Hashrates etc. will probably be reported wrong at first...

Try it at your own risk:

https://probe.suprnova.cc

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 658
I'm at block 1774. Is that the correct chain?

Same here

{
    "blocks" : 1774,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 5.64016363,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 266665278,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}
Activity: 252
I'm at block 1774. Is that the correct chain?
I'll give it an hour or two solo see if some blocks pop up. Diff went up rather fast, thank god for kgw though Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Wonder if someone has noticed this coin, is an interesting quark based,  better than quarkbar and random(fork)quark, the consol is shit but the wallet looks awesome

people noticed it but since it is just another qrk clone... .nobody cares. We have the real qrk and 100 qrk clones already.
PROBE is NOT a quark clone.  It is not based on the Quark codebase.

PROBE uses the quark algorithm, in conjunction with PROOF OF STAKE and a limited currency supply.

We all know you are a bagholder on Quark who goes around posting FUD in every thread you can find.  QRK is a dying coin filled with bagholders who were too dumb to get out at the top.  The bagholders have descended into endless bickering and will be the final nail in the coffin on that coin.  In any event, it has nothing to do with PROBE and PROBE is not a clone of quark.

Bitcoin : Peercoin = Litecoin : Novacoin = Quark : Probe
Activity: 434
nothing new...
Actually it is entirely new and is the first coin of its kind.  Nobody has created a coin before that combines the CPU multiple hashing algorithm with Proof-of-Stake and Kimoto Gravity Well.

+1
Activity: 70
Crypto Craftsman
nothing new...
Actually it is entirely new and is the first coin of its kind.  Nobody has created a coin before that combines the CPU multiple hashing algorithm with Proof-of-Stake and Kimoto Gravity Well.
Activity: 73
Crypto Craftsman
Wonder if someone has noticed this coin, is an interesting quark based,  better than quarkbar and random(fork)quark, the consol is shit but the wallet looks awesome

people noticed it but since it is just another qrk clone... .nobody cares. We have the real qrk and 100 qrk clones already.
PROBE is NOT a quark clone.  It is not based on the Quark codebase.

PROBE uses the quark algorithm, in conjunction with PROOF OF STAKE and a limited currency supply.

We all know you are a bagholder on Quark who goes around posting FUD in every thread you can find.  QRK is a dying coin filled with bagholders who were too dumb to get out at the top.  The bagholders have descended into endless bickering and will be the final nail in the coffin on that coin.  In any event, it has nothing to do with PROBE and PROBE is not a clone of quark.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov

Quark clones are lagging behind the LTC  clones at the rate of 20 new scrypt coins a day. Anything that's not scrypt is a breath of fresh air so why are you complaining?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask me about Karmacoin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 434
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looks like the network hashrate is starting to climb on probe.  Cool looking wallet.  Needs a better taskbar icon.  Wonder how hard it is to set up a p2pool, maybe I'll try.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
8dqoZSvfiZQgWVGW9gUcS9XojeWn9DpcPB
THX
Crypto Craftsman
So what exactly do you mean by telling us that exchanges are "comming soon"?
That we are newly launched and not on any exchanges, but I will replace the placeholder text with links when available.
Pages:
Jump to: