Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PROBE] Rare,Exotic QRK Algo+PoS+KGW *NO PREMINE* Only 3.9M URGENT: 0.8.9.2 - page 2. (Read 35755 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Regarding automated checkpointing, I am happy if you switch it on. The network needs to become more stable even if it requires some centralization.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Otherwise, it won't be shown up in Coinmarketcap.

Do you really want to see it at Coinmarketcap with a market cap of 5.53 BTC (and a 24H VOL of BTC:
0.00441702)?

Activity: 85
so whats next...

Would it be listed in exchange market with API, e.g. Bittrex? Otherwise, it won't be shown up in Coinmarketcap.

Does Dev have any idea for promotion?

As there is no premine, could every miners contribute some probecoin to do something?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 70
Crypto Craftsman
Block explorer is back up and in sync with the pool.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
To receive all coins I dump my wallet private key. Then delete whole data folder and sync again the wallet. Import my private key and the coins go to stake then after some time go to balance.

Thank you to sshhh for his help
Activity: 70
Crypto Craftsman
I got everybody's messages and emails.  I will recycle the seed nodes and the block explorer and unstick the network.

I could turn on automated checkpointing as well, I am reluctant to do so because it adds some centralization, but it might be some extra protection.  I will wait for feedback from you all before going this route.

A big part of the problem is that there are still a lot of people trying to connect with the old version of the client and it periodically overloads the seeds and is causing synchronization issues.

As another poster noted, I did lose my job over all of this coin stuff ;-)  So, I have been heads down spinning up a company.  I am building an exchange and working on getting some project work.  But I am tending to the coins as well.

Give me an hour or two to do some maintenance on the servers and lets see if that helps.  I will also push the updated build today and then after that based on your feedback I can either turn automated checkpointing on as a temporary measure, or leave it off.
Activity: 336
looks like the block explorer is hung on 16333 -- my daemon was also hung at the same block. Seems like it got flooded with stake-blocks?  Wiped and redownloaded the blockchain from a different node, now I'm on block 16804, but difficulty is only 2.8 so might be on a fork.  Im seeing some transactions come in though.

I am too stuck on 16333

Activity: 350
looks like the block explorer is hung on 16333 -- my daemon was also hung at the same block. Seems like it got flooded with stake-blocks?  Wiped and redownloaded the blockchain from a different node, now I'm on block 16804, but difficulty is only 2.8 so might be on a fork.  Im seeing some transactions come in though.

I am too stuck on 16333
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
OK  then...my welding maschine is ready for some probe maintenance....

soo with my experience..... I should   taKe ovEr  right??
joke Smiley
Activity: 47
To those asking for staycrypto to respond...he hasn't logged in for 4 days and seems he lost his job and is trying to start a company. Adjust your expectations as you see fit...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5896841

We need to find a way to stabilize the network.
Activity: 260
Here is my story. I had wallet stuck at 14735, same as jcpbs. I've deleted all files (except wallet.dat ofc) in my "..\AppData\Roaming\PROBE" and restarted wallet with PROBE.conf from kondiomir:
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=8674
port=8675
maxconnections=100
addnode=probe.cpu-pool.net
addnode=62.210.123.27
addnode=192.241.240.148
My wallet then synced with network, which I guess is the main one (cpu-pool, block explorer and, probably, nxt-e; block 15420 atm). So, I guess this way should work for everyone, if done properly.
BUT! All of my coins were in "Stake" line before restart, and now I lost them all (Balance = Stake = 0). I still have a list of old, confirmed transactions to my wallet, but i don't think that this coins will ever come back from the wrong fork.

Any comment on this?

P.S. Let's keep this nice coin alive.

If nothing else works you could try using pywallet.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=pywallet

I'm going to try it and see if it works.

P.s. I now have even less coins than before. Everytime I delete the Probe (appdata) folder contents, I loose coins. It's a first for me...
Activity: 326
Here is my story. I had wallet stuck at 14735, same as jcpbs. I've deleted all files (except wallet.dat ofc) in my "..\AppData\Roaming\PROBE" and restarted wallet with PROBE.conf from kondiomir:
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=8674
port=8675
maxconnections=100
addnode=62.210.123.27
addnode=192.241.240.148
My wallet then synced with network, which I guess is the main one (cpu-pool, block explorer and, probably, nxt-e; block 15420 atm). So, I guess this way should work for everyone, if done properly.
BUT! All of my coins were in "Stake" line before restart, and now I lost them all (Balance = Stake = 0). I still have a list of old, confirmed transactions to my wallet, but i don't think that this coins will ever come back from the wrong fork.

Any comment on this?

If nothing else works you could try using pywallet.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=pywallet
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=8674
port=8675
maxconnections=100
addnode=62.210.123.27
addnode=192.241.240.148

Any comment on this?

Activity: 18
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=8674
port=8675
maxconnections=100
addnode=62.210.123.27
addnode=192.241.240.148

Any comment on this?

Activity: 260
Well, my wallet now changed to 14735 blocks.

My coins from cpu-net.pool are not coming through. Also, minting is not working, all greyed out (says 0 out of 4 confirmed). I have only received once from minting (on the 24th). This is a big issue. I'm mining, wasting hashes and energy, so I'm stopping for now until this is resolved. What a shame... (and pretty unfair, if you ask me).
Activity: 44
Here you go probe.conf:

daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=8674
port=8675
maxconnections=100
addnode=62.210.123.27
addnode=192.241.240.148

My wallet is workting fine.
If you have sync issues, go to C:\Users\your user\AppData\Roaming\PROBE
Delete ALL EXEPT wallet.dat, replace probe.conf and start wallet again.

no .conf file...  dont have,   I just let it sync after doubleclick..    2 days ago, works good, connects fast..

Doubleclick dosnt work for me, tried last 2 days, and cleaning PROBE folder either...

Now wallet display up to date and last block ive got is

{
"blocks" : 14713,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 6.07121545,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 62889772,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

but explorer shows 15214 so idk...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Cannot underastand why things going so badly with this coin.  Cry

Probe is rare, unique coin and have a potencial to be next RPC and hit the top of markets.
Please DEV, fix the anoyng bugs and a keep thinks in order!

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Here you go probe.conf:

daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcport=8674
port=8675
maxconnections=100
addnode=62.210.123.27
addnode=192.241.240.148

My wallet is workting fine.
If you have sync issues, go to C:\Users\your user\AppData\Roaming\PROBE
Delete ALL EXEPT wallet.dat, replace probe.conf and start wallet again.
Pages:
Jump to: