Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PROBE] Rare,Exotic QRK Algo+PoS+KGW *NO PREMINE* Only 3.9M URGENT: 0.8.9.2 - page 3. (Read 35755 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
no .conf file...  dont have,   I just let it sync after doubleclick..    2 days ago, works good, connects fast..
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
they should arrive,,,I bellive

your wallet-qt is grey..??  looks BlackWhite image like

yes its black and white, screencap from remote rig, i set teamviewer to black and white for faster connection Wink can you show me your probecoin.conf?
they should arrive,,,I bellive

your wallet-qt is grey..??  looks BlackWhite image like
Activity: 44
My wallet have a problem to sync

http://i.imgur.com/ETJNMtt.jpg

6 connections and still "catching up" also I send coins from nxte to wallet adres yesterday and I still dont have it.. bu.. help?
7 active connection(s) to PROBE network

works for me... ,,

others  

Activity: 47
I want to be able to market/promote this coin to everyone, but i can't do anything until the network is stable... Sad
Activity: 260
Still unable to sync wallet. Stuck at 14370 for more than 24 hours. Tried everything...

I was stuck on 13446  

save wallet.dat somewhere -- usb key  ......   erase  complete...  make probe map put wallet-qt inn...   double click .....     let it sync    without.conf  .....  put old wallet  back into probe roaming file

worked for me

It worked, thanks but yet again, missing coins. This is the second time and the right fork. Lost over 150 coins with this issues... hardly worth mining if it keeps going like this...

hmm, ask the dev boss

I will wait until the new wallet comes out, I guess but... its out of sync again, wtf...

Current number of blocks: 14621
Estimated total blocks: 13612

Why is this happening?

For example. In explorer, if I put this: ea5f71b0d600f1558a662ca35ca68b0db7aef762953f9b3f6dc72cc10e42cba7, it says "Not yet received". That was on the 27th.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Still unable to sync wallet. Stuck at 14370 for more than 24 hours. Tried everything...

I was stuck on 13446  

save wallet.dat somewhere -- usb key  ......   erase  complete...  make probe map put wallet-qt inn...   double click .....     let it sync    without.conf  .....  put old wallet  back into probe roaming file

worked for me

It worked, thanks but yet again, missing coins. This is the second time and the right fork. Lost over 150 coins with this issues... hardly worth mining if it keeps going like this...

hmm, ask the dev boss

I was stuck on 13446  

save wallet.dat somewhere -- usb key  ......   erase  complete...  make probe map put wallet-qt inn...   double click .....     let it sync    without.conf  .....  put old wallet  back into probe roaming file

worked for me

I was stuck on 13446  

worked for me
Activity: 47
WOW price of probe is craaaaazy low on NXT-e
Activity: 350
Delete roaming\probe\*.*   except wallet.dat
Syn... Smiley

same result
Activity: 13
can't sys wallet....how come?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
There is no fork... 
Any idea, how I can persuade my wallet to "see" the missing 3471 PROBE (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5888645
just wait to read plans for this probe  

just wait

when dev comes back from the ride

seems that I was stuck on 13446   ....    erased everything excepct wallet ...let it sync   without conf file  ....  

COINS rained in wallet from pool,,,   with so few people mining   well need umbrellas for our probe wallets   ,   put   some small   umbrella  on top of wallet   or a   flag   ..   on 0.9.3  temporary...   till BOOM comes  
noone wants to f... buy   seems ...not that Im selling.....I   bought              It does not offer anything   OR something    Huh     make ..inject into this coin...   extra green stuff even more rareer  coins    integrated  code or how to say it    .  would like to learn     about   this cryptography     ... makesomething realy special super unikat  , that even creation      allmighty  could not duplicate it ...   ladiess and gentleman    introducing    mind mining  on  LSD-s (LSD  has to be bought separately) ,,,MAN1 : how much do you have  MAN2: ...fu...dont remember    smoked too much wiiid. ... MAN1: yeah I told you    to write  it down   Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: