Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 102. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sounds good... Where do you want me to send it?

Sent you a reply via Email..  

I think I said bottom left of particle-qt, it's bottom right for checking nodes (duh!).

Let's hope we were lucky!  Smiley

http://abe.epstrom.com/tx/44c2564ead5f06544318cd8940376dc4e74e3a3d3208f4be174d294e9e529de0

I see you managed to send the coins.  Glad it worked!  Smiley

Sent you a reply via Email..  

I think I said bottom left of particle-qt, it's bottom right for checking nodes (duh!).

Let's hope we were lucky!  Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I’m still trying to fix my stuck PRT transaction with the salvage wallet command but it's not working. Any other ideas?

I’ve now also tried the shortcut method twice (as described above) with no success. I created a shortcut of the particle-qt.exe file on my desktop then clicked on it’s properties and under the “shortcut” tab in the “Target” field I entered

C:\Users\cameron\Desktop\particle-qt-8.7.3\particle-qt.exe -salvagewallet

Then I clicked “apply” and closed it and when I launch the short cut it took over an hour to start up, which is what happened last time when I tried to salvage my wallet the other way (which is also mentioned above), but when it finally loads and finishes syncing all my transactions and balance are still gone.

So then I got a copy of my backup wallet.dat file I made previously and replaced the blank wallet.dat located in

C:\Users\cameron\AppData\Roaming\Particle

folder and then reopened my wallet and it goes back to the way it was which shows my balance and transactions however the larger send transaction for 256289.998 PRT is still stuck.

Here are the Transaction details:
Date: 08/02/2014 11:03
To: PhCJXkduRc5MFZwq28sGXFf6uoNkdVUvR1
Debit: -256289.998 PRT
Transaction fee: -0.0001 PRT
Net amount: -256289.9981 PRT
Transaction ID: 04e11b831e76aee0994d6ed1ea37f66e8f0112aa57c3b936da26449c21fca041

Does anyone know why the salvage wallet command is not working and what I can try next? Thanks…

If you are comfortable sending me your wallet.dat, I can try and fix it.  You can encrypt it if you want to. 

I’m still trying to fix my stuck PRT transaction with the salvage wallet command but it's not working. Any other ideas?

I’ve now also tried the shortcut method twice (as described above) with no success. I created a shortcut of the particle-qt.exe file on my desktop then clicked on it’s properties and under the “shortcut” tab in the “Target” field I entered

C:\Users\cameron\Desktop\particle-qt-8.7.3\particle-qt.exe -salvagewallet

Then I clicked “apply” and closed it and when I launch the short cut it took over an hour to start up, which is what happened last time when I tried to salvage my wallet the other way (which is also mentioned above), but when it finally loads and finishes syncing all my transactions and balance are still gone.

So then I got a copy of my backup wallet.dat file I made previously and replaced the blank wallet.dat located in

C:\Users\cameron\AppData\Roaming\Particle

folder and then reopened my wallet and it goes back to the way it was which shows my balance and transactions however the larger send transaction for 256289.998 PRT is still stuck.

Here are the Transaction details:
Date: 08/02/2014 11:03
To: PhCJXkduRc5MFZwq28sGXFf6uoNkdVUvR1
Debit: -256289.998 PRT
Transaction fee: -0.0001 PRT
Net amount: -256289.9981 PRT
Transaction ID: 04e11b831e76aee0994d6ed1ea37f66e8f0112aa57c3b936da26449c21fca041

Does anyone know why the salvage wallet command is not working and what I can try next? Thanks…
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please vote in the poll about the block reward increase:

http://forum.bitparticle.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=282

The poll runs for 5 days.  You can only vote once but you can change your vote if you change your mind.

Thanks!
Activity: 39
The cheap imitators don't stand a chance ;-)

These icons are great.  It's starting to look nicer.  I got a ton of code cleaned up as well.  I'm on track.
Activity: 278
We are now up for voting on MintPal.com.  I have no idea how it actually works to get listed, there are a lot of coins in their voting list...  But, its there Wink  I've been trading some other coins on there and like it so far.

I got a zip file with the icons from the mockup, so will be working those into the new wallet this weekend.  Cheesy

forget it, just work hard at your new wallet,and release it as soon as possible
don't go back on your word time and time again.

i hope you can release the new wallet first in the premise of safety and beauty and then,modify it point by point.let it better and better.
it's good for seizing the market,because many coins began to imitate your ideas,your new wallet,and growing quickly.and some dev have developed the mobile wallet.
it's good for us to see your efforts all the time, you know,this will bring us hope and vigour.
Activity: 24
We are now up for voting on MintPal.com.  I have no idea how it actually works to get listed, there are a lot of coins in their voting list...  But, its there Wink  I've been trading some other coins on there and like it so far.

I got a zip file with the icons from the mockup, so will be working those into the new wallet this weekend.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
My wallet did resync in a matter of seconds after my first salvage attempt so it doesn't appear like it's a syncing issue.

I did create a duplicate of my wallet.dat file but not my whole "particle" folder within Roaming. Not sure what the difference is but I think I'll do that as well for all my wallets.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I clicked the start button then entered cmd which opened the command prompt. I then entered:

C:\Users\cameron\Desktop\particle-qt-8.7.3\particle-qt.exe –salvagewallet

(which was the exact location of my prt wallet)

It then appeared to begin opening up my prt wallet but took over an hour before it actually opened. Once it did all my previous transactions and balance was gone. So I closed my wallet then restarted it with the same result. I even restarted my computer then reopened my wallet but it’s still showing no transactions or balance.

Does anyone know what may have happened and what I can do about it?

well, I hope you have a backup of your wallet. Doesn't look good if it's fully synced.
Activity: 134
My wallet.dat file is where you say it should be (C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Particle\wallet.dat). I did the shortcut method and it's now appearing to load my wallet like last time so it could take over an hour or more to finish like last time.

Thanks for all the help......

Sounds like your wallet just needs to resync again. Let it run through and make sure at the bottom of the wallet it goes through the sync'ing process. Once it catches up to the network/fully syncs you should see your coins and transactions again.

Did you create a backup of your wallet by any chance? if not, you might want to create a duplicate of that wallet.dat file(though i tend to play it safe and create a backup of the whole "particle" folder within Roaming.

My wallet.dat file is where you say it should be (C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Particle\wallet.dat). I did the shortcut method and it's now appearing to load my wallet like last time so it could take over an hour or more to finish like last time.

Thanks for all the help......
Activity: 56
You can also create a shortcut and then click properties on the shortcut and in the target field add -salvagewallet then open the shortcut
for future use:

http://i.imgur.com/WBCClad.jpg?1

hope it helps Smiley
always feel free to donate: PaXJ74wUwieuRqfQi2yR1Ue5fdqejkcx7N (Thank you!)

I clicked the start button then entered cmd which opened the command prompt. I then entered:

It then appeared to begin opening up my prt wallet but took over an hour before it actually opened. Once it did all my previous transactions and balance was gone. So I closed my wallet then restarted it with the same result. I even restarted my computer then reopened my wallet but it’s still showing no transactions or balance.

Is it syncing again? Maybe it needs more time?
For all I know, if your wallet.dat file is still there, nothing to fear Smiley
C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Particle\wallet.dat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You can also create a shortcut and then click properties on the shortcut and in the target field add -salvagewallet then open the shortcut
Jump to: