Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 99. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
poloniex.com is a new outstanding trade market, and the owner busoni is a nice man.

Just pm busoni about this thread, it will be wonderful if you contact with busoni yourself, dear yasuki(moonmoon).
anyone can work on an Android wallet in parallel? I wan to help moon.
but I am not Programmer  Cry
Everybody wants the wallet!  Cheesy  It is coming, not in December I promise ;-)  I have bitten off a huge amount of work, but it is going to happen.  I will get the updates over to the designer.

I've been trying to keep on top of a lot of stuff.  It seems coinmarketcap.com is showing ? again meaning it can't poll for the coin count.  I am putting something up to resolve this once and for all :-)  BitParticle Forum may go up/down a few times when I reload web server and it may be a little slow for a bit as I load the blockchain into a database.

I have been flooded with emails/pm's/contact forms... it is best if you can funnel all of that into forum.bitparticle.com so I have one place to keep track of everything and get to it as I have time.  If you sent me messages, I'm not ignoring you just have ton of them Wink

It would be great if someone could work on an Android wallet in parallel.  You can get bitcoinwallet code on github to adapt for Particle.  The Particle address version/pubkey prefix is 56, or 0x38.  If not, I'll get to it eventually after the new wallet and the app repository...
We are a TEAM from China , we'll do anything we can do to to help , so just name it if there is any  Kiss
+1 yes,just tell us,we will help you
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Everybody wants the wallet!  Cheesy  It is coming, not in December I promise ;-)  I have bitten off a huge amount of work, but it is going to happen.  I will get the updates over to the designer.

I've been trying to keep on top of a lot of stuff.  It seems coinmarketcap.com is showing ? again meaning it can't poll for the coin count.  I am putting something up to resolve this once and for all :-)  BitParticle Forum may go up/down a few times when I reload web server and it may be a little slow for a bit as I load the blockchain into a database.

I have been flooded with emails/pm's/contact forms... it is best if you can funnel all of that into forum.bitparticle.com so I have one place to keep track of everything and get to it as I have time.  If you sent me messages, I'm not ignoring you just have ton of them Wink

It would be great if someone could work on an Android wallet in parallel.  You can get bitcoinwallet code on github to adapt for Particle.  The Particle address version/pubkey prefix is 56, or 0x38.  If not, I'll get to it eventually after the new wallet and the app repository...
We are a TEAM from China , we'll do anything we can do to to help , so just name it if there is any  Kiss
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 46

So why the sad smile? Can someone explain, what that means? Smiley

but the platform have a low opinion of PRTcoin. because they think prt is very popular in China,but isn't  popular abroad.for example:American,Japan and so on.

So we need new wallet,let everyone know what it is

yeah,we really need it
+1

yes,we need wallet!
Activity: 182

but the platform have a low opinion of PRTcoin. because they think prt is very popular in China,but isn't  popular abroad.for example:American,Japan and so on.

yeah,we really need it
+1
Activity: 182
“http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/prt/  this is the biggest crypt exchange of China,it just added PRT to its COIN LIST,which means PRT may be added to exchange on btc38.but  the platform have a low opinion of PRTcoin. because they think prt is very popular in China,but isn't popular abroad.for example:American,France and so on.they said PRT  lack of practical application.there is no innovation beside the new wallet,and the new wallet is taking so long time to come.you know that.

all the time,we endeavored to let moonmoon release the new wallet as soon as possible,because we really need it,you know,the new wallet is very important for us to  seize the market,and we always want moonmoon to promote PRT in American and other places,because it is a very important moment in China right now.we need to grasp the  opportunity and we made it.PRT promotion in China gained the significant gradual victory,we hope moonmoon will pay attention to China market,we want to communicate with  you,we need further enhance communications.

we will help you about the voting on MintPal.com,and you will see the effect.we hope you to promote PRT as soon as possible,to release the new wallet as soon as  possible,you know,there isn't much time left,because there are so many unpredictable fluctuations on the Exchange.time and tide wait for no man. Roll Eyes

we will help you about the voting on MintPal.com,and you will see the effect.we hope you to promote PRT as soon as possible,to release the new wallet as soon as  possible,you know,there isn't much time left,because there are so many unpredictable fluctuations on the Exchange.time and tide wait for no man
Activity: 56
Activity: 278

yeah,we really need it
Activity: 280
“http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/prt/  this is the biggest crypt exchange of China,it just added PRT to its COIN LIST,which means PRT may be added to exchange on btc38.but  the platform have a low opinion of PRTcoin. because they think prt is very popular in China,but isn't popular abroad.for example:American,France and so on.they said PRT  lack of practical application.there is no innovation beside the new wallet,and the new wallet is taking so long time to come.you know that.

all the time,we endeavored to let moonmoon release the new wallet as soon as possible,because we really need it,you know,the new wallet is very important for us to  seize the market,and we always want moonmoon to promote PRT in American and other places,because it is a very important moment in China right now.we need to grasp the  opportunity and we made it.PRT promotion in China gained the significant gradual victory,we hope moonmoon will pay attention to China market,we want to communicate with  you,we need further enhance communications.

we will help you about the voting on MintPal.com,and you will see the effect.we hope you to promote PRT as soon as possible,to release the new wallet as soon as  possible,you know,there isn't much time left,because there are so many unpredictable fluctuations on the Exchange.time and tide wait for no man. Roll Eyes

but the platform have a low opinion of PRTcoin. because they think prt is very popular in China,but isn't  popular abroad.for example:American,Japan and so on.

Activity: 10
Activity: 278

but the platform have a low opinion of PRTcoin. because they think prt is very popular in China,but isn't  popular abroad.for example:American,Japan and so on.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

btc38 is the second biggest crypt exchange website after BTER in China , it just added PRT to its COIN LIST , which means PRT may be added to exchange on btc38 . So , good news ! Grin
Activity: 238
Activity: 336

Coins:
 - BitCoin
 - LiteCoin
 - PeerCoin
 - DOGECoin
 - QuarkCoin
 - Particle

Fees:
 - Deposit: FREE
 - Transfers/Withdraws: FREE
 - Buy Orders: FREE
 - Sell Orders: 0,1%

Minimum Deposit: 0
Minimim Withdraw: 0

Launched new exchange that accepts Particle!!
Take a look:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-usecryptos-virtual-currency-exchange-487854

Regards,
useCryptos Team.

Great news.  Thanks  Smiley

Brazil...... Worldwide bbbaaaabbbyyy!  Grin
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: