Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 98. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Everybody wants the wallet!  Cheesy  It is coming, not in December I promise ;-)  I have bitten off a huge amount of work, but it is going to happen.  I will get the updates over to the designer.

I've been trying to keep on top of a lot of stuff.  It seems coinmarketcap.com is showing ? again meaning it can't poll for the coin count.  I am putting something up to resolve this once and for all :-)  BitParticle Forum may go up/down a few times when I reload web server and it may be a little slow for a bit as I load the blockchain into a database.

I have been flooded with emails/pm's/contact forms... it is best if you can funnel all of that into forum.bitparticle.com so I have one place to keep track of everything and get to it as I have time.  If you sent me messages, I'm not ignoring you just have ton of them Wink

It would be great if someone could work on an Android wallet in parallel.  You can get bitcoinwallet code on github to adapt for Particle.  The Particle address version/pubkey prefix is 56, or 0x38.  If not, I'll get to it eventually after the new wallet and the app repository...

Snotty is good at android development, and I'd like to learn and help too!

btw, After I met many problems compiling bic and ltc wallet, particle wallet is compiled very successfully on my ubuntu!

So,can you ask Snotty to help moon to do a android Wallet?

Unfortunately, I don't think I could do it. I do some Android programming, but nothing as advanced as crypto wallets (I'm not sure how hard it is, actually, maybe doable, but I still wouldn't want to do an amateurish work on something that relates to money of other people). It would be better to have someone, who already has experience in this field.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
qbd, sent you PM with outline...

I see I will Translation it
I Adjust the order 4 and 5.
Hope I can understand
Everybody wants the wallet!  Cheesy  It is coming, not in December I promise ;-)  I have bitten off a huge amount of work, but it is going to happen.  I will get the updates over to the designer.

I've been trying to keep on top of a lot of stuff.  It seems coinmarketcap.com is showing ? again meaning it can't poll for the coin count.  I am putting something up to resolve this once and for all :-)  BitParticle Forum may go up/down a few times when I reload web server and it may be a little slow for a bit as I load the blockchain into a database.

I have been flooded with emails/pm's/contact forms... it is best if you can funnel all of that into forum.bitparticle.com so I have one place to keep track of everything and get to it as I have time.  If you sent me messages, I'm not ignoring you just have ton of them Wink

It would be great if someone could work on an Android wallet in parallel.  You can get bitcoinwallet code on github to adapt for Particle.  The Particle address version/pubkey prefix is 56, or 0x38.  If not, I'll get to it eventually after the new wallet and the app repository...

btw, After I met many problems compiling bic and ltc wallet, particle wallet is compiled very successfully on my ubuntu!

So,can you ask Snotty to help moon to do a android Wallet?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

qbd, sent you PM with outline...
Hi,moon,Can you give me a list of Particle Project?

I have see all the replys

I want to help you make a list,if it is wrong,just tell me,ok?I will Translation this list and post on www.coin38.org. coin38.com is the forum of btc38.com

Now, its the list

1.Adjustment Block Reward (Finished)
2.The New Wallet(ING)
3.20 projects.(ING) I Remember its your words:"I was trying to build a list of 20 projects to start."
4.POW TO POW+POS?(Maybe)

Sorry for my English

I hope you can make a list,then everyone can see the Future of Particle

Thx

+1

Why are so many meaningless +1 posts ?
Is there something wrong, dear qbd ?

NO,I just like this,dont kick my ass Grin

I want to help you make a list,if it is wrong,just tell me,ok?I will Translation this list and post on www.coin38.org. coin38.com is the forum of btc38.com

Now, its the list

2.The New Wallet(ING)
3.20 projects.(ING) I Remember its your words:"I was trying to build a list of 20 projects to start."
4.POW TO POW+POS?(Maybe)

Sorry for my English

Thx

+1

Why are so many meaningless +1 posts ?
Is there something wrong, dear qbd ?

Now, its the list

2.The New Wallet(ING)
4.POW TO POW+POS?(Maybe)

Sorry for my English

Thx

+1

Now, its the list

2.The New Wallet(ING)
4.POW TO POW+POS?(Maybe)

Sorry for my English

Thx

http://abe.epstrom.com/chain/Particle is down

coinmarketcap.com is not showing

Yes... I am standing up our own Abe at chaincollider.bitparticle.com but still configuring, so forum is down until I am done...loading blockchain uses lot of resources/cpu.  Then we won't have to worry about coinmarketcap.com going down anymore.

It's awkward that particle is off coinmarketmap now.

Its not "off", its just at the bottom of the list with Huh because they can't poll the data.

My mistake...
need to click "view all" in the bottom.

Yes... I am standing up our own Abe at chaincollider.bitparticle.com but still configuring, so forum is down until I am done...loading blockchain uses lot of resources/cpu.  Then we won't have to worry about coinmarketcap.com going down anymore.

Its not "off", its just at the bottom of the list with Huh because they can't poll the data.

Activity: 56

The price of PRT is going down too. Grin
I think some of you people mixed your smiling faces Smiley
Activity: 26

The price of PRT is going down too. Grin

+1

Pages:
Jump to: