Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 222. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
As diff dropped by 30% since yesterday and taking account the fact that renting 300$/day (100 8 cores instances) gives roughly 3 millions coins, I change my initial offer 
[WTB] 100k PRT@ 0.02btc

Where are you getting 100 x 8c instances for $300/day?  That's only $.125 per core compute hour.  I have tier 1 (D pricing) at Azure as well as Enterprise pricing at Singlehop... I've never seen rates like that.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
As diff dropped by 30% since yesterday and taking account the fact that renting 300$/day (100 8 cores instances) gives roughly 3 millions coins, I change my initial offer 
[WTB] 100k PRT@ 0.02btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

https://twitter.com/CoinedUp

Also we could request it here. They recently added FZ, RPC and MOON, if we keep asking them in a few of days we have an exchange for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Join the PRT pool prt.suprnova.cc

• Stratum
  • Vardiff
  • SSL
  • A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
  • Idle Worker Notifications
  • Proportional Payout
  • Manual Cash Out Function
  • Very fast machine/high availability
  • NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !
  • Immediate account activation !

There currently no fee.

https://prt.suprnova.cc

Support here in the Thread, via PM or mail at admin at suprnova.cc

SSL certificate will be renewed soon !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
New pool!.

http://PRT.FORKPOOL.COM
stratum
24/7 uptime
low share difficulty
live support
low fee

Quick start
minerd -a quark -o stratum+tcp://prt.forkpool.com:6010 -u yourwallet
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Serious buyer!!

[WTB] Large quantities of Particle. Will buy in bulk and save you the trouble of making separate transactions to different buyers. Will buy your whole stash immediately @ 0.02 BTC per 100k PRT.

Otherwise, PM me with your best offer with the quantity you're selling.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Is there a Mac OSX wallet? Or is anyone currently working on it? Any bounties?  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
http://www.reddit.com/r/coinedup

I think here is where we all should be sending our requests Smiley

We have a trade thread and numerous offers in this thread. Easy to deduce from those. IMO, that's about half the average asking price you're asking for.

100 8-core AWS spots instances should give around 80,000khs 2.5M PRT a day for less than 0.4btc so do your math
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

No offence, but that's a quite a bit under what the average asking price is. I'd rather hold than sell at that, personally. But that's just me.

and what is the average asking price  Roll Eyes ?

No offence, but that's a quite a bit under what the average asking price is. I'd rather hold than sell at that, personally. But that's just me.

We have a trade thread and numerous offers in this thread. Easy to deduce from those. IMO, that's about half the average asking price you're asking for.

Activity: 168
Set up a Block Crawler for Particle

particle.kvvs.nl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
[WTB] @ 0.05 BTC per 100k PRT.

Otherwise, PM me with your best offer with the quantity you're selling but dont wait too long VPS miner are going to flood their coins soon  Grin

Activity: 126
I'm selling mine 10 PRT for 0.014 btc stop under value this coin takes forever to mine difficulty is high selling 100k for 0.1 is to low.

10 PRT for 0.014 BTC?... It's not that hard to mine!  Tongue

I know just joking but its getting close
[WTB] @ 0.05 BTC per 100k PRT.

Otherwise, PM me with your best offer with the quantity you're selling but dont wait too long VPS miner are going to flood their coins soon  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
QQC is selling for 0.0000361 PER coin on coinedup.com right now. You guys selling so cheap are crazy.

QQC also only has 30 million coins vs 1 billion with Particle. Big difference there Smiley
Activity: 26
Jump to: