Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 224. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
sell 50k PRT for 0,1 BTC  Wink

PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Still no exchange for this coin?  Angry
Activity: 168
holy shit if you assume that one cpu gives around 500khash this guy is running 1672cpus . what the fuck  Shocked

botnet. guy plays with the law
Activity: 532
holy shit if you assume that one cpu gives around 500khash this guy is running 1672cpus . what the fuck  Shocked

mycoinmine is a pool, isn't it?
Activity: 196
Activity: 140
Hi guys Why do you ask price of Low cion has become difficult to get them we do not want to come down the market at a low price

Not sure exactly what you are saying, but if you mean we should keep the momentum and not stop mining just before it hits the exchanges you are absolutely right!

Difficult is your friend!
This is I mean
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
I give up. The p2pools aren't pay out, solo mining is a waste of time, and feeleep's pool has been down for hours from what I've seen. I've been mining for hours and haven't received 1 Particle, meanwhile people are selling for millions.

Guys - you should follow my support thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/support-coinminepl-pools-support-thread-279903

My website was under DDOS attack whole day yesterday but mining and payouts were not affected. Now everything is back to normal.

feeleep
Activity: 196
selling 100k particle 0.25BTC offer limited to 12hours
rather hold then  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
The difficulty is high because many miners moved from other CPU coins to this one, I've seen these days the difficulty of SRC and QRK decrease while PRT increased, I guess people like this coin, only CPU (Smelter gpu miner is not an option right now), no premine, dev keeps replying ....

Regarding the exchanges, I think we shouldn't aim for cryptsy, there are many other good exchanges, hopefully OP could try to reach out to coinedup, coinex or bter (I personally prefer them rather than cryptsy).

Next step is to get getparticles.com to look nice, then add a forum with exchange subforum, block explorer ... etc
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi guys Why do you ask price of Low cion has become difficult to get them we do not want to come down the market at a low price

Not sure exactly what you are saying, but if you mean we should keep the momentum and not stop mining just before it hits the exchanges you are absolutely right!

Difficult is your friend!
Activity: 168
Today Only

sell 100k PRT for 0,3 BTC

PM
I'll probably stop mining once I reach 150k. Difficulty is really giving diminished returns. I do like the coin though.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Got a decent bank of these last 2 days, lets hope there is an exchange soon! Will keep a watch for updates on this!
Activity: 134
accepting donations:) Am finally putting my cores to use:)

Pa5S9bzmxtNWt86Ee7UfRAanL2Q8Kzkqmn
Activity: 132
If you knew better, You'd do better
Accepting Donations  Pn9RwmFyju4eBu8offjFv8VbwKR9jvLr5K  Tongue wish i had of been on it from the very start.
Particle >>>>>>>>>To the moon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then exchanges

seriously though i kind of like this coin 

So do I, actually. I like owning it. Not quite sure why. It's quite cool, I guess.

it kind of reminds me of primecoin but not though i don't know only thing i would change is making it GPU resistant so it has a chance to live and get more people wanting to be involved in it.

I'm not sure if it does anything particularly innovative compared to other Quark clones, but the dev was talking about some new ideas for the coin. So, if I see him active and keen to develop the coin then I will hold onto my coins.
Jump to: