Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 225. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
If you knew better, You'd do better
Particle >>>>>>>>>To the moon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then exchanges

seriously though i kind of like this coin 

So do I, actually. I like owning it. Not quite sure why. It's quite cool, I guess.

it kind of reminds me of primecoin but not though i don't know only thing i would change is making it GPU resistant so it has a chance to live and get more people wanting to be involved in it.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
difficulty" : 10115.71931593,
Activity: 224
This guy is 1/4 of the total hashrate Cheesy

mycoinmine   836,065 Kh/s   21,281,729.352 PRT/day
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

So do I, actually. I like owning it. Not quite sure why. It's quite cool, I guess.
Activity: 132
If you knew better, You'd do better

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Ahwww its already @ 3.2gh/s  Cry
Activity: 168
Today Only

sell 100k PRT for 0,3 BTC

PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I give up. The p2pools aren't pay out, solo mining is a waste of time, and feeleep's pool has been down for hours from what I've seen. I've been mining for hours and haven't received 1 Particle, meanwhile people are selling for millions.

p2pools only pay if you find a share and they find a block

People getting spoiled on PPLNS pools.

They should try mining Litecoin for a day and see how much their ass hurts.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
I give up. The p2pools aren't pay out, solo mining is a waste of time, and feeleep's pool has been down for hours from what I've seen. I've been mining for hours and haven't received 1 Particle, meanwhile people are selling for millions.

p2pools only pay if you find a share and they find a block
Activity: 278
Activity: 338
[Updated Buy Price]

[WTB] millions of Particle. Will buy in bulk and save you the trouble of making separate transactions to different buyers. Will buy your whole stash immediately @ 0.02 BTC per 100k PRT.

Otherwise, PM me with your best offer with the quantity you're selling.
Activity: 168
Exchanges will come as demand build and people ask exchange for it.  Difficulty is high because hash power high.  You can join pool or set up VPS cloud mine.  Will post screenshot of advanced wallet work in progress soon.  Calling market feature codename "marketnets", different marketnets on different ports.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
im selling 161,000 particle for  .162btc or that in ltc, have many positive trades just pm me.

j
Activity: 84
particle has the best looking wallet of all. so atleast in this the dev wins. i like the name but already abandon ship it because difficulty just too high for me. also its already dominated by chinese bot farm runners. someone is mining with 380mh/s in the pool  Shocked
net hashrate is big as well. might have a future we should get it on a exchange.
atom has strongest marketing . if the guy would push it more we would see it on all exchanges already. also good chinese support.

Why does everyone assume anything over 100mh/s is a botfarm?  That can be done pretty easily with a small server farm, especially if an admin has a DR site at his disposal that isn't actively processing anything.
Activity: 196
particle has the best looking wallet of all. so atleast in this the dev wins. i like the name but already abandon ship it because difficulty just too high for me. also its already dominated by chinese bot farm runners. someone is mining with 380mh/s in the pool  Shocked
net hashrate is big as well. might have a future we should get it on a exchange.
atom has strongest marketing . if the guy would push it more we would see it on all exchanges already. also good chinese support.
quark has biggest community and lots of projects in the future coming should push the value.

i have all 3 and holding them  Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
particle vs atom vs quark, who will win?
Activity: 266
THE QUESTION IS WHO IS STUPID enough to buy that scam coin Wink

And just what makes it a scam...?
Activity: 86
bitcoin
PpNdVZP4cGF2J1uy4YLXTqmBGKAsysQop8
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well, will PRT ever be on any exchange?

I know it has been a very short time since release, but the way the difficulty is soaring, if it doesn't come up on any of the exchanges soon, it will most likely die off since there is noone left making any coins on mining.

Since frozen is much older and still not on an exchange it could be a LONG time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
THE QUESTION IS WHO IS STUPID enough to buy that scam coin Wink
Jump to: