Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 228. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
460K for sale 0.46 BTC for the lot
legendary
Activity: 1050
Looking to acquire some Particle.
Offering 0.125btc per 1M.
Willing to negotiate and buy large/small amounts.
Use of escrow or small transactions until trust can be built.
Send PM.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Just a quick note with the Livechains pool, the guys who set it up had it as Scrypt instead of Quark, so it was hashing at a way lower rate.  They're fixing this now and I'll update asap.

IM still hard at the live chains, we think were making progress but not 100% sure yet.

Ive worked right thru new year upset the wife big time, but ill keep at it

Project abandoned - In testing stratum i pushed my own hardware beyond the redline and have done alot of damage.

Sorry guys cant put the pool up.... Rejected everything we sent with quark as the ALG, accepeted SHEDLOADs as scrypt which is backwards to what it should be..... Frustration and hardware damage are not the start to 2014 i was looking for.

Sad

Well thanks for trying at least, didn't need to work through new year's man!
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
[TRUSTED Buyer] WTB Particle. Will buy in bulk and save you the trouble of making separate transactions to different buyers. Will buy your whole stash @ 100k PRT for 0.01 BTC immediately.

Otherwise, PM me with your best offer with the quantity you're selling.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
I think I was lucky just to grab 100k solo mining when I had the chance. I swear, when I upgrade this rig I'm going to be getting those 6 digit figures.  Tongue
yeah, look at fear.nogleg.com:1911

what a joke

Difficulty is just..I don't get it. CPU coins rarely hit exchanges right? Is this the reason? Strangled to death by Botnets and VPNs?

Well, quark can get like 750khash on a decent CPU... so it's a bit diff than some other CPU stuff, but still.

These coins with the 15 second, 30 second, 60 second blocks with humongous rewards at the start are all just massive pump & dumps (or attempts to do so).

ed: well, I should say, depending on circumstance.   this one is rather obvious, since it's 10K blocks of super high rewards, with 15s blocks.. which also leads to tons of orphans, which essentially makes it so that one pool can control the whole chain
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think I was lucky just to grab 100k solo mining when I had the chance. I swear, when I upgrade this rig I'm going to be getting those 6 digit figures.  Tongue

what a joke

Difficulty is just..I don't get it. CPU coins rarely hit exchanges right? Is this the reason? Strangled to death by Botnets and VPNs?
zvs
legendary

what a joke
zvs
legendary
selling 1.5M particle 1BTC or pm offers.
will not go first. escrow can be used.
haha, yeah right

Activity: 196
selling 1.5M particle 1BTC or pm offers.
will not go first. escrow can be used.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
SELL 1m prt for0.5BTC PM   
you send first
Activity: 26
Activity: 70
LiveChains.Net
Just a quick note with the Livechains pool, the guys who set it up had it as Scrypt instead of Quark, so it was hashing at a way lower rate.  They're fixing this now and I'll update asap.

IM still hard at the live chains, we think were making progress but not 100% sure yet.

Project abandoned - In testing stratum i pushed my own hardware beyond the redline and have done alot of damage.

Sorry guys cant put the pool up.... Rejected everything we sent with quark as the ALG, accepeted SHEDLOADs as scrypt which is backwards to what it should be..... Frustration and hardware damage are not the start to 2014 i was looking for.

Sad
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 32
PiDg694o1vHEDLgJY69jm1e5icGgvj3w4F
Activity: 70
LiveChains.Net

Activity: 140
hi - I opened a pool:

http://prt.coinmine.pl
Stratum Port: 6080

feeleep
\
My friend has an account and become unable to enter it
and has now (( Unable to login: Invalid username or password )
 helped him plz
User: Spartacus992
[email protected]

This problem occurred again with the same person I want to help
Jump to: