Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 25. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
moon, you know it, better late than never. we are waiting for you update Wink
but everybody here, let's vote for PRT on mintpal, if we launch on mintpal, moon will do better than we want to. Wink
the turnover is very dangerous on bter and ponoliex Embarrassed    let's vote PRT to mintpal, https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
later than orignal plan is OK, don't give up
Activity: 46
It's only been a week and a half since moonmoon's last post, and he said he does not have much time for paticle development. Sooner or later he will give us an update, but I doubt we will see anything change quickly.

Oh boy.  I have been heads down on some things, and look at the thread :-)

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

What I will commit to is to try to do weekly updates in the way that the PeerCoin team does.
You are right, I believe the moonmoon will not give up the particlecoin.
vote here, everybody, when we hit on mintpal, moon will come out. Grin
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

I have two choices, sell or WAIT and HOLD
                                                     I AM HOLDING
bad choice
Activity: 8
爹你老母还,神话你还好吧
Activity: 22
It's only been a week and a half since moonmoon's last post, and he said he does not have much time for paticle development. Sooner or later he will give us an update, but I doubt we will see anything change quickly.

Oh boy.  I have been heads down on some things, and look at the thread :-)

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

What I will commit to is to try to do weekly updates in the way that the PeerCoin team does.
Activity: 695

I have two choices, sell or WAIT and HOLD
                                                     I AM HOLDING
if you still interested in PRT and hope it will go better, please just vote for PRT on mintpal per hour.
if you want moon to come out, if you miss moon, you can buy some tickets, i promise moon must be come out when PRT hit on mintpal. Wink
Moonmoon, where are you?Please continue development. At the same time can be more particles with Chinese team, we want to help the particlecoin.And we look forward to seeing you.
if you still interested in PRT and hope it will go better, please just vote for PRT on mintpal per hour.
if you want moon to come out, if you miss moon, you can buy some tickets, i promise moon must be come out when PRT hit on mintpal. Wink

Is there anyone here that still believes in this coin?

we are. Smiley

Well, that's a start! Others? Ideas? Comments? Anything...?

we dont know how to code..but we have contacted the boss of www.btc38.com. they ask DEV to make PRT  derect into POS. but there was nothing.
so they listed boost bc and nxt.They attach great importance to developments. They have been tracking the developments what moon promised.
oh shit, it's really a big pity, moon has missed several chances already, every Chinese knows about en.btc38.com is the biggest exchange in China
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We hope the cloakcoin only the beta of particlecoin.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Followers really bitter. Grin
追随者真苦逼。 Grin
Activity: 695

Have faith and hold, I am holding to give Dev time to code.
Activity: 26
Now,moonmoon is watching World Cup football match,he/she pay no attention to ParticleCoin development. so Everybody should do your own business!
The key to success lies in continual development. Because we number ALT COIN developers are all speculation wave left, moonmoon do not know whether you understand? We still you are full of hope, just do not give up.

I believe in this coin from the beginning and still today.  Great name, QRK algo most secure, fast transactions.  Don't get discouraged Moonmoon.  Keep moving forward.
[/quote]
Don't get discouraged Moonmoon.  Keep moving forward.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
What the person promised is shit!

Long term investors are blind shit who believed in this shit man & where is the shit "weekly updates"?

Bullshit!

Ok, take it easy, sell all the prt and buy xc now.

What a bunch of crybabies! You don't need the original Dev involved 100% of the time to keep a coin alive, you need the community involved 100% of the time! Where are the people who still believe this coin has value? They must be out there, the price is 2678 that's not dead by a long shot.

Who among you would be willing to take over development or marketing? Who would be willing to be a Dev or at least help find a new one?

Come on people, at least try! And to all the ones saying "sell now!" what are you hiding? What is your motivation, it certainly isn't to save the coin, you just want to buy it cheap because you know the current price will support another pump and dump or two to make you money.

Is there anyone here that still believes in this coin?

I believe in this coin from the beginning and still today.  Great name, QRK algo most secure, fast transactions.  Don't get discouraged Moonmoon.  Keep moving forward.
Pages:
Jump to: