Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 26. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If you haven't already voted here is the poll for a new name (or keep with Particle)
2 votes each.
Poll runs for another 6 days.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-for-new-particle-name-644162

ps.  if you don't have anything constructive to say in this thread please refrain from posting negative/childish/offensive gibberish. Wink
Go forth and make better use of your time somewhere else.  Kiss
i have voted.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
If you haven't already voted here is the poll for a new name (or keep with Particle)
2 votes each.
Poll runs for another 6 days.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-for-new-particle-name-644162

ps.  if you don't have anything constructive to say in this thread please refrain from posting negative/childish/offensive gibberish. Wink
Go forth and make better use of your time somewhere else.  Kiss
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I go with many partickle coin and I believe all the way to the end if so be it.

Is there anyone here that still believes in this coin?

we are. Smiley

Well, that's a start! Others? Ideas? Comments? Anything...?

we dont know how to code..but we have contacted the boss of www.btc38.com. they ask DEV to make PRT  derect into POS. but there was nothing.
so they listed boost bc and nxt.They attach great importance to developments. They have been tracking the developments what moon promised.

so,there need developments eagerly.

we are. Smiley

we dont know how to code..but we have contacted the boss of www.btc38.com. they ask DEV to make PRT  derect into POS. but there was nothing.
so they listed boost bc and nxt.They attach great importance to developments. They have been tracking the developments what moon promised.

we are. Smiley

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
What the person promised is shit!

Long term investors are blind shit who believed in this shit man & where is the shit "weekly updates"?

Bullshit!

Ok, take it easy, sell all the prt and buy xc now.

What a bunch of crybabies! You don't need the original Dev involved 100% of the time to keep a coin alive, you need the community involved 100% of the time! Where are the people who still believe this coin has value? They must be out there, the price is 2678 that's not dead by a long shot.

Who among you would be willing to take over development or marketing? Who would be willing to be a Dev or at least help find a new one?

Come on people, at least try! And to all the ones saying "sell now!" what are you hiding? What is your motivation, it certainly isn't to save the coin, you just want to buy it cheap because you know the current price will support another pump and dump or two to make you money.

we are. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Long term investors are blind shit who believed in this shit man & where is the shit "weekly updates"?

Bullshit!

What a bunch of crybabies! You don't need the original Dev involved 100% of the time to keep a coin alive, you need the community involved 100% of the time! Where are the people who still believe this coin has value? They must be out there, the price is 2678 that's not dead by a long shot.

Who among you would be willing to take over development or marketing? Who would be willing to be a Dev or at least help find a new one?

Come on people, at least try! And to all the ones saying "sell now!" what are you hiding? What is your motivation, it certainly isn't to save the coin, you just want to buy it cheap because you know the current price will support another pump and dump or two to make you money.

Nope, I am out. Good luck.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

Bullshit!

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Bullshit!

Activity: 88

Bullshit!

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Lets dump this shet coin to 1 Satoshi.
Activity: 89
everybody dump your PRT, let it die. Cheesy
big holders,sell all your prt now.let prt wave.
Activity: 82
Ok, I'm holding my PRT and even trade a lil bit.
But what the point? If new coin (e.g. PRTX) will appear what I should do with my PRT? Will be there some shares to PRT holders, or some exchange PRT to PRTX?
It cant be that this coin simply die.
i have spent much time and much money on this shit coin. and i have lost much money, it's time to leave, bye everybody who ever loved this coin.
i think moon is coding on cloakcoin now. Smiley
you know too much about it
when PRT price rise to moon, moonmoon will come out, or he will not come out. and fuck moonmoon, just talk big then do nothing. you are fucking kidding us all the time. fuk you.

Is Anybody interesting to find out this fuck coin's real latitude & longitude & something else?
maybe Chinese. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: