Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 21. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
calm down guys, let's vote for PRT here

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html   this is the biggest exchange in China, if we can launch on, the price will go better.
and don't forget vote on mintpal every hour.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

PRT is not dead but, we do need someone new at the helm:

91    Particle   $ 150,742   $ 0.000213   708,129,447 PRT   $ 990   +3.34 %
i have voted.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html   this is the biggest exchange in China, if we can launch on, the price will go better.

PRT is not dead but, we do need someone new at the helm:

91    Particle   $ 150,742   $ 0.000213   708,129,447 PRT   $ 990   +3.34 %
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Activity: 210
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
i don't hope PRT will die in moonmoon's hand, i don't think the man like to talk big and never keep his word will lead PRT to success.
we don't want to see PRT is falling, it's all because of MOONMOON, he often promise to do something, but never keep his promise, this is too bad for PRT. Grin we all know he is not trustworthy
moon, it's stupid you cheat us time and time again.
Activity: 41
i don't hope PRT will die in moonmoon's hand, i don't think the man like to talk big and never keep his word will lead PRT to success.
we don't want to see PRT is falling, it's all because of MOONMOON, he often promise to do something, but never keep his promise, this is too bad for PRT. Grin we all know he is not trustworthy
Activity: 41
;Dhold on
Maybe a community project by either taking over this coin or creating a new particle and allowing old PRT to be exchanged to new coin. That way the new coin inherits the entire PRT community.
yeah, we want to FIRE moonmoon if someone has good ability and want to do this. hope somebody could take this job.
me too, i don't like moonmoon at all, FIRE him.
oh, so many people disappointed in moonmoon. Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
 ;Dhold on
Maybe a community project by either taking over this coin or creating a new particle and allowing old PRT to be exchanged to new coin. That way the new coin inherits the entire PRT community.
yeah, we want to FIRE moonmoon if someone has good ability and want to do this. hope somebody could take this job.
Activity: 93
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
If indeed the dev has abandoned this coin is it worth continuing with, I mean does it have a USP or is there anything special or unique about it?
Not sure about USP but pretty sure it is down with OPP
Activity: 229
If indeed the dev has abandoned this coin is it worth continuing with, I mean does it have a USP or is there anything special or unique about it?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
don't let such shit happen again. Make good community takeover if necessary. I am sick of loosing money to people who can't bring things to a good end.
Activity: 69
I'm out, just sold my last million PRT. On to a more promising coin. Good luck guys!
Activity: 1
I open new wallet. Hold Your Particles Angry
It's a joke Angry
Activity: 88

The big holder must hire a new dev to fork a new branch, try reborning this coin. otherwise it's nothing.

Let's try find out who moonmoon is.

It's hard time , it seems the dev doesn't care about the coin , all the holder don't know where to go , We are attracted by the beautiful plans , invest a lots of money ....we don't know what the progress ,  until now no any plan come true .
the coin need a revolution to reborn .
if you guys still keep complaining about PRT, maybe the dev will give up and let it die. maybe the dev had gave up already. :-\fuck

Beautiful logic "), funny, the reason why always dev disappears is that we guys didn't continue suck his asshole?!

Go on, man, keep praying for your god moon who would lead you to da moon, just "hold you prt", funny, Do you remeber the picture "hold your prt"?
yeah, i had made one picture about "hold your prt", maybe you said is my work. by the way, if you have good ability, i can keep crying up you and your ASSHOLE. i am not a kind of idolatry, i am very angry about moonmoon too, but what i can do to fix him? fuck his asshole? maybe i want to do that if you tell me where can i find him. i am glad to find out this guy and fuck his asshole, whoever he is. but can you tell me this?
so right now, i think we must preserve our solidarity, vote PRT on mintpal, if we can launch on mintpal, the price will go better and we don't need moon, we do it ourself. don't you think so buddy?

I think what we can do is trying to reborn this coin, because the wallet is open source in github. But i am not the one who have enough skill so that is why i am so angry for this scam man. of course, no amazing wallet anymore.
Anyway, dump the coin to catch another whale or make one.
Vote on mintpal is nothing for a coin without dev.
Pages:
Jump to: