Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 50. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
 Grin have a look at my signature.
if your bitcointalk account is member, you can copy the code below, paste to your signature for promoting this multipool. Grin
Code:
[b][url=http://particle.shockpools.com] Click here-enjoy-PRT-Multipool-Low fee-Automatically switch to profitable coins[/url][/b]

let me have a try Grin

Grin it's cool, let's do it guys. Grin
if your bitcointalk account is member, you can copy the code below, paste to your signature for promoting this multipool. Grin
Code:
[b][url=http://particle.shockpools.com] Click here-enjoy-PRT-Multipool-Low fee-Automatically switch to profitable coins[/url][/b]

let me have a try Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Code:
Activity: 88
You guys asked for a multipool, so I built a multipool.  It wasn't in my original plans and I don't really want to be in the pool business but it seemed easy enough to slot it in.  Now that its up you want bonuses and features and no fees.  I can't foot the bill for everything, I have to pay for the server somehow.  We've had a low hashrate and we've still hit enough blocks to equivalent of about 1 BTC.

Fully automating the selling, buyup and payout process will take some time and scripting.  We can't really offer up earnings estimates until we have some data, and the more hashrate the better that baseline will be.

So, I built the multipool.  It's up.  It's up to you guys to make the most out of it.

i am sorry taking you so much trouble, moon, i mean if we have some ideas to promote this multipool,  Sad  thanks for your hard work. Wink

hehe, hehe, hehe
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
moon,i think the number of miner will increase a lot later.
You guys asked for a multipool, so I built a multipool.  It wasn't in my original plans and I don't really want to be in the pool business but it seemed easy enough to slot it in.  Now that its up you want bonuses and features and no fees.  I can't foot the bill for everything, I have to pay for the server somehow.  We've had a low hashrate and we've still hit enough blocks to equivalent of about 1 BTC.

Fully automating the selling, buyup and payout process will take some time and scripting.  We can't really offer up earnings estimates until we have some data, and the more hashrate the better that baseline will be.

So, I built the multipool.  It's up.  It's up to you guys to make the most out of it.

i am sorry taking you so much trouble, moon, i mean if we have some ideas to promote this multipool,  Sad  thanks for your hard work. Wink
Activity: 168

loq
Activity: 88
no altjack. blackcoins price is a disaster to mine. the profitability you get out of the blackcoinpool, even tho they pull off more than 2ghash scrypt and 15thash sha is terrible. you are better off mining solo on a normal pool and then buy blackcoin than mine on the blackcoinpool.

as for moonmoon, I have steady contact with him and was supporting the idea of a multipool like this, I can gaurantee you, all the features you are asking for, such as individual stats, payout estimations etc etc will come once we hit a certain reasonable amount of HASHPOWER. this means, that we cannot predict any significant payout estimations if we are running poor 20mhash scrypt and only 1thash sha. and STILL: from the numbers I have seen and heard of so far, we have mined more particle than you all would mine individually on a cpu Smiley.

our all beloved dev is a real busy guy, he loves this project and the multipool is the chance for all of us to earn more particle while pushing up the value, without your support, this project will die really fast

so long, loq.

visit #cointrader and #shockpools on freenode irc for further questions
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
no fancy wallet for 32bit windows Huh
can this multipool choose the high return coin in all kind of coins.? if it can, it will attract miners, if not, it can't name multipool.
if multipool can't take good returns, nobody want to mine in the pool, it's not good as direct to mine.
we must find a way to attract miners.
many friends think 3% fee is too high. Sad
BC multipool has bonus, and the price of bc is very good for miner to mine. if we want to attract more miners, we must think about bonus.
if we can set more coins for miner to choose? Grin
how do we monitor our hash rates, our payouts, and info like that?
Can we put in our particle wallet address and password somewhere that will give us access to such info?

yes, I also want to monitor my hash rates, but it is not clear, so that I do not know how much it is.

I think the dev should solve the problem...

yeah, if you want more hash, it should be very clear and easily to use.
Activity: 84
how do we monitor our hash rates, our payouts, and info like that?
Can we put in our particle wallet address and password somewhere that will give us access to such info?

yes, I also want to monitor my hash rates, but it is not clear, so that I do not know how much it is.

I think the dev should solve the problem...
and please add the Individual query system in the pool.
some people watch the earnings.
the earnings is good they will join the pool.
I will run the first payouts from the multipool soon.  We need more miners!  http://particle.shockpools.com
not the automatically pay ?
Activity: 168
I will run the first payouts from the multipool soon.  We need more miners!  http://particle.shockpools.com
Pages:
Jump to: