Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 69. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
PRT should be added to btc38.com or bter.com  , the community can make this happen , come on .

https://bter.com/trade/prt_btc
Activity: 182
PRT should be added to btc38.com or bter.com  , the community can make this happen , come on .
how do you promote PRT without the new wallet? where is the promotion that you had said?

can you just edit the first page of this thread? edit the exchanges, add bter.com on it.
y!
MOONMOON, please do it!

shhh its still buggy

There is a new post code available, which I've made:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4801778

But I'm not sure moonmoon saw it and I wonder what does he think about it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of those reports.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
and please remove coinmarket.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
how do you promote PRT without the new wallet? where is the promotion that you had said?

can you just edit the first page of this thread? edit the exchanges, add bter.com on it.
y!
MOONMOON, please do it!

shhh its still buggy

y!
MOONMOON, please do it!

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Thanks . But why this is not good for us ? This news is very good for prt, because many of people now will  watch on prt! Look at bter and guogao price and 24-volume
I know many guys are developing some apps. Hope all you can hold your coins that PRT would bring you up ..up ...up..lol
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=PRT

regards

appreciate.  Grin
Activity: 308
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=PRT

regards
Marketing of a free Particle, hope moonmoon and Particle fund authorized
HI,moonmoon and all,
Particle now few supporters outside of China, our China Team hope in the region outside of China marketing, methods are used in the BTT or Twitter,

Facebook free Particle methods, more people to download and use the Particle  wallet, to attract more support for the Particle. So China

Team applies for 300,000 Particle, for this marketing campaign, hope Particle fund authorize and approve the marketing operations of the

Foundation.
good idea!I'm very support your idea!
For the sake of the coin.
PRT is one of the best COINS, I contact
Marketing of a free Particle, hope moonmoon and Particle fund authorized
HI,moonmoon and Snotty,needmoreprofit,coinrudar,chowdan,Hilux74,
Particle now few supporters outside of China, our China Team hope in the region outside of China marketing, methods are used in the BTT or Twitter,

Facebook free Particle methods, more people to download and use the Particle  wallet, to attract more support for the Particle. So China

Team applies for 300,000 Particle, for this marketing campaign, hope Particle fund authorize and approve the marketing operations of the

Foundation.
i'm disponible to spread the PRT, i already do on twitter, fb and others forums Smiley

THANKS A LOT
Moonmoon,now the market is not very active,even with the new wallet,what can we do now?I have some suggestion:
  1.We need make our group bigger,spread prt. The marketing team did nothing, in my view. What I do recently is send coins to newbie,100prt/person.And the result is good,  10000 prt will attract 100people.Is it a good idea? I know that there is  1000k fund so we can make 10k people with 100 prt.Is it amazing,so dont be mean buddy.

2.Our new wallet need more news and more investor.

3.Thank you for all your work anyway, and hold prt  Wink
Regards PRT fan.

nice
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
i'm disponible to spread the PRT, i already do on twitter, fb and others forums Smiley
Moonmoon,now the market is not very active,even with the new wallet,what can we do now?I have some suggestion:
  1.We need make our group bigger,spread prt. The marketing team did nothing, in my view. What I do recently is send coins to newbie,100prt/person.And the result is good,  10000 prt will attract 100people.Is it a good idea? I know that there is  1000k fund so we can make 10k people with 100 prt.Is it amazing,so dont be mean buddy.

Regards PRT fan.

that's sound good. Hope team can bring more persons into PRT world.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Regards PRT fan.
So who's written an app?  Let's see some screenshots

hi moonmoon, long time no see!
Pages:
Jump to: