Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 68. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Community
I dont know what to say for chinese GOV
Community
PRT should be added to btc38.com or bter.com  , the community can make this happen , come on .

https://bter.com/trade/prt_btc

Enter the Chinese trading platform?
This is not to let people look forward to
To meet the China's coins
 Grin Grin

Firstly we should ask the situation about Chinese GOV...LOL
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
PRT should be added to btc38.com or bter.com  , the community can make this happen , come on .

https://bter.com/trade/prt_btc

Enter the Chinese trading platform?
This is not to let people look forward to
To meet the China's coins
 Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I have particle coins.

Why PRT community has so little people come here? I remember here always be in active!!!
its a downtime and coins are diluted too dilute infact
Community
I have particle coins.

Why PRT community has so little people come here? I remember here always be in active!!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Community
moonmoon, come on! l

+ 1 moonmoon,we are need you!

have left here 3 month....moon, I would never leave you alone..come on +1
Activity: 238
There is a very powerful application in China that we can see blue movies in PRT wallet.but we can not spread this application.because this is easy to go prison
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
today,we have not been chosen.we paid a lot,it's really a pity.
we haven't enough people,we lack of popularity.especially in overseas.

we need to expand promotion,this is very important.especially in overseas.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Marketing of a free Particle, hope moonmoon and Particle fund authorized
HI,moonmoon and Snotty,needmoreprofit,coinrudar,chowdan,Hilux74,,
Particle now few supporters outside of China, our China Team hope in the region outside of China marketing, methods are used in the BTT or Twitter,

Facebook free Particle methods, more people to download and use the Particle  wallet, to attract more support for the Particle. So China

Team applies for 300,000 Particle, for this marketing campaign, hope Particle fund authorize and approve the marketing operations of the

Foundation.
hope moonmoon and Particle fund authorized!
Activity: 61
The first page of this thread only lists coinedup and coinmarket as particle exchanges. There is a new exchange listing particle

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=163

Maybe it would be a good idea to eventually add it to the list on the first page of this thread if it is a trustworthy exchange. I know allcrypt is not one of the biggest exchanges but it has a big range of coins and looks professional. I suppose only the test of time will fully prove if it is secure and reliable.

Activity: 238
Marketing of a free Particle, hope moonmoon and Particle fund authorized
HI,moonmoon and Snotty,needmoreprofit,coinrudar,chowdan,Hilux74,,
Particle now few supporters outside of China, our China Team hope in the region outside of China marketing, methods are used in the BTT or Twitter,

Facebook free Particle methods, more people to download and use the Particle  wallet, to attract more support for the Particle. So China

Team applies for 300,000 Particle, for this marketing campaign, hope Particle fund authorize and approve the marketing operations of the

Foundation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Very bright future for who holding PRT, i'm waiting for the best!  Cool
Activity: 85

I don't know what's best. It's hard to for see how the things will play out. I am confortable with anything we do or not do now.

If we need mining power for surviving a longer mining low periode I readly can set up one of my PC to do just that.
As long as the outlook is that the coin will gain attraction and value in the future this can even still payout more than expected at the end.
Activity: 280
There is a very powerful application in China that we can see blue movies in PRT wallet.but we can not spread this application.because this is easy to go prison.
Activity: 280
Activity: 278
thanks for your work snotty.
moonmoon,can you do something about promotion?there are only a few days left in March.
Pages:
Jump to: