Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 114. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What a great price increase today, we started at 343 sats 3 days ago and is now at the 1k sats mark. Don't expect it to triple in value every few days though, it's normal for coins to have peaks and valleys as that is what trading is all about. We may no longer be the top coin in Cryptopia today but still in a solid 2nd place against their in-house coin.

Earlier, it was reported to me by Charmaine Cañeda Maravilla that someone with this profile link (https://www.facebook.com/stylo.catow) is pretending to be the CEO of Pesobit. I'm not sure what his/her plans are but it seems the account is no longer working probably after being reported by several facebook users. As Pesobit grow in price and popularity, some will try to take advantage of you guys so be careful who you're dealing with. If you don't know the person you're trying to buy Pesobits from, either use an Escrow or better yet buy from the Exchanges.

If you noticed, your online wallet now reflects the price of Pesobits. It is being extracted from the block explorer (chainz.cryptoid.info/psb) then used coindesk api for the Peso value. We're releasing new things everyday (as much as I can) during weekdays but may have lesser time on weekends as we all need some time off.

I'm dealing with another developer as well to help me with an upgrade of the Windows wallet to include several things like embedded trading, embedded marketplace, etc just to prepare future upgrades.

We'll still enable Registration to the Online wallet and at the same time enable online staking which you can find under the Stake section on the left side of the wallet. There are numbers there already which could also be the final number. It has better staking results than your desktop wallets in exchange for locking you coins within a certain period much like doing a time-deposit in the bank.

Remember, don't compete with other coins. We're basically still a baby in terms of currency age Smiley

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just had a lucky month, investing money in pesobit and iconomi!

Haha, happy profit to you!
Activity: 644
Like i say! Look at the market! haha, 300 to 600, 600 to 900, now we got 1000!

And much more to come!

HOLD YOUR COINS!
We are in cryptopia alone what else will happen if big exchange listed psb for sure much bigger price will rises up the best way as of this moment is just keep on observing and hold our coin. Good luck
Like i say! Look at the market! haha, 300 to 600, 600 to 900, now we got 1000!

And much more to come!

HOLD YOUR COINS!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Well, Just see in a few days what go happen. Pesobit hás a great potential, Just Look at market.

I checked the exchange, PSB bridged 1k satoshi and now selling at 1003 at time of this  posting,  im glad all the investors here are happy with the result after launching PSB, they can exit at 3x of their initial investment (300%0 profit.
With  regards to staking, I got my first supposed to be stake but well was conflicted lol,  3k psb staked 1.xx psb , indeed a very low inflation, this is good for maintaning PSB value for a long time.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Well, Just see in a few days what go happen. Pesobit hás a great potential, Just Look at market.
thats right mate psb if gotten attraction coming from big investors and being review we will see more to come and price will be easy to go and rises up just needed to give him a room to grow and let all the plan project being implemented.
hdn
Activity: 682
The pump is coming soon!

Just watch this!

Hold your horses.. PSB is just starting.. telling people that PSB will Pump soon will not be  good for the coin and it may even kill as it is just starting to grow and gain traction on the Philippine and Global Cryptocurrency scene.. let it grow organically and its usage be implemented soon. Patience pls.

Yes bro, agreed psb will grow on demand.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
The pump is coming soon!

Just watch this!

Hold your horses.. PSB is just starting.. telling people that PSB will Pump soon will not be  good for the coin and it may even kill as it is just starting to grow and gain traction on the Philippine and Global Cryptocurrency scene.. let it grow organically and its usage be implemented soon. Patience pls.
The pump is coming soon!

Just watch this!
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
When you see some people trolling whole day about a good project,it means they actually want to buy cheap.I saw a guy named Terrik is continuesly spamming in cryptopia about pesobit.he just a haters or want to buy some cheap PSB because he already missed the ICO.whatever he is,pesobit will boom after bittrex listing.  Grin Grin still cheap guys,telling you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS

I should because atm am out of town doing some projects, but well I can't reject people sending me pm's regarding their psb addresses since i still have the after effect of the responsibility on that spreadsheet, so i still entertain the messages even if i said i wont be entertaining, if you have time and your address in the spreadsheet is still blank you can pm me your address and i will put it on the  spreadsheet.

check your PM

Thanks a lot lionheart! I have sent you a PM with my details.
Activity: 687
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
thx got an 3x on my ico coins
next i will sell at 2k sats

I won't be selling my ICO coins anytime soon!  I want a value that will make a difference in my life; right now 1$ per Pesobit would be nice... it will get there!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
And again we're still number 1 in Cryptopia with a steady price increase.
Coinmarketcap is on the way - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/

Pesobit.net website has been updated to include all the important links.

Twitter campaign bounties have been distributed by willofcoin already. If you did not receive yours, please coordinate with him.
Signature, PM and Avatar bounties have already been distributed using the spreadsheet of lionheart78 as the Signature Campaign manager, txid is also posted.

We're looking for a weekend update of the online wallet that will include more features and enabling of new users.

Hi Lutz,

I have send a message yesterday to claim by coins of signature campaign and others, Sorry I couldn't get to you earlier. Can you please check your inbox and send the coins. lionheart has mentioned that he will not accept any messages after 27th or something, so I inboxed you straight. Thanks in advance

I should because atm am out of town doing some projects, but well I can't reject people sending me pm's regarding their psb addresses since i still have the after effect of the responsibility on that spreadsheet, so i still entertain the messages even if i said i wont be entertaining, if you have time and your address in the spreadsheet is still blank you can pm me your address and i will put it on the  spreadsheet.

I have same problem, but I send message earlier for bounty,but no answer .Thanks for any info in future

check your PM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

Twitter campaign bounties have been distributed by willofcoin already. If you did not receive yours, please coordinate with him.
Signature, PM and Avatar bounties have already been distributed using the spreadsheet of lionheart78 as the Signature Campaign manager, txid is also posted.

We're looking for a weekend update of the online wallet that will include more features and enabling of new users.

Hi Lutz,

I have send a message yesterday to claim by coins of signature campaign and others, Sorry I couldn't get to you earlier. Can you please check your inbox and send the coins. lionheart has mentioned that he will not accept any messages after 27th or something, so I inboxed you straight. Thanks in advance

I have same problem, but I send message earlier for bounty,but no answer .Thanks for any info in future
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Cool!! Having your invested coins increase 3x in a short period of time is awesome!  Congrats to the Pesobit Team on this price increase! I knew this coin have really a great future.   Im seeing a 100x price increase in the future  when all the project is delivered!  I hope remittance project will be finish sooner than being expected.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS

Hi Lutz,

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Activity: 251
I bought some coin when ICO phase, how to cash out to my wallet? Please help me. Thank you so much Smiley
Activity: 700
Amazing progress in the price today , in the first week of trading this coin it has reached ×3 of ICO price , I do not see a lot of sell orders above 1000 sat , I hope you cancel your sell orders , because this coin has low supply (20 Millions) and the price might reach more than 5000 satoshi  , we still in the first week.

which exchange site?
can Lutzow please update the OP to put all the necessary information about hte coin including the exchange site that list the coin. it would be easy for us and so we won't be asking same questions.
Jump to: