Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 116. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nice,pesobit price is ico x2.
More then X2.. price will blow up after bittrex listing.there are currently 3 exchange available for trading. C-cex Voting is open for pesobit. please vote now for PSB. 360 votes done already.Need more support.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Nice,pesobit price is ico x2.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
1 question there because im still quite confuse within mining and POS.

POS = by holding pesobit in wallet and let the wallet open and after some time it will stake and we will earn pesobit?

Is it same as mining? If not how can i mine pesobit?

thanks!
You got it right.Holding PSB coins in your wallet will mine you some extra coins which called POS (Proof of Stake). You don't need to open your wallet whole day.Just let your wallet open when you're online and working on your PC.staking more coins mean more network weight,as a result you'll earn more coin faster.
Activity: 476
I am staking 1k coins in my wallet but today i see my wallet is out of synce. where can I find the available active nodes?
Activity: 136
Hello dev,
Did you already sent out all bounty rewards?What about the twitter? i want to buy some more PSB but need to know the when you'll send out the remaining bounty stake.Lets wait for some dumpers  Grin
Activity: 119
Dev himself thought the price would be 340 sat per PSB  but since the listing in cryptopia price is literally double.
Price looks very stable now for PSB. Dev is already sent out the bounty reward but there is no dump yet after 30+ hours of launching. continues buy support in cryptopia and highest trading volume in last 24 hours.PSB last sell price is over 700 sat is really good.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Dev himself thought the price would be 340 sat per PSB  but since the listing in cryptopia price is literally double.
Activity: 476
Lutzow, maybe you must update OP with Exchange and wallet download link

Hi
Yes, your asking is worth to be taken care of as soon possible!
I'm totally aware about busy time's of team members. But Updating OP was one of  the necessary work. Don't know, why that remain the same after lot of progress of project itself?

Thanks!
I think Dev is busy and he will do that asap.Many new readers now engaged with the pesobit community and they like to read op first before move on throughout the announcement thread.
Activity: 812

Hi
Yes, your asking is worth to be taken care of as soon possible!
I'm totally aware about busy time's of team members. But Updating OP was one of  the necessary work. Don't know, why that remain the same after lot of progress of project itself?

Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
good coin is very good coin
but i think is very fast up to price this coin
because after listing to exchanger price coin up 2x in price ico
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello good afternoon. I'm from Brazil and I wonder how that moves the remittance market in the Philippines?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Signature bounties still going out, I assume? Still waiting on mine... which is partially my own fault, as I was away for a couple of days, and just submitted my address in two days ago.
Activity: 728

I'll be creating a separate thread for this since this is an Announcement page. Within the next few days I'll close this thread and start a new one with more info about Post-ICO matters.

MAC wallet download link

https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/Pesobit-Qt.dmg
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
700 sats..!!! good starting for PSB.

Imagine when this hit major Exchange, the pump will be awesome
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
700 sats..!!! good starting for PSB.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Anyway, Pesobit people should have asked for at least 3,000 BTC (refund if not achieved) and focused on remittance corridors in the Middle East and Upwork.
Pesobit can change the way how people use your money in Philippines
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
TAG was not meant as a currency. It was designed and intended for "rewards". That has a different target market. I'm not sure what Mark has planned for it's future, but he's got the people and the money, so it has to be profitable for his business model.

PH coin and BitPeso ... did not make it. So Pesobit is where it's at right now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
TAGcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tagcoin-multi-token-wallet-and-trading-platform-317408
PHcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annphcoin-the-mission-to-stimulate-philippines-job-economy-with-phcoin-589992

Many have tried but still struggling.

Last time I checked, the Philippines is still Bitcoin-centric, except a brief flirting with Stellar. How will you approach the adoption of Pesobit with many Filipino freelancers still don't know about Bitcoin?

There is still a strong barrier to fiat (Philippine pesos), that's the biggest hurdle. And you can't ride along BTC's fiat pathways, it will defeat the purpose of having Pesobit.

well its been two years and i guess filipino already aware about btc beside the pdea itself recognize btc payment with the party drugs pusher who's caught in mandaluyong the pdea agents said that the payment was done by bitcoin so im sure even it is not yet been introduce that much many filipinos whos working around the web already knew this process.

Now, it is easier for one to convert BTC->Fiat with bank partnerships. You can easily convert even convert your BTC->FIAT in 5 minutes and withdrawable via a cardless ATM of a bank (Security Bank). And we can also ride the current path of the BTC<->FIAT because they do have an API that can be used for automation and there's also a way for PSB->FIAT to cut out the transaction charge that BTC->FIAT has.

Cryptocurrency adaption is on the Tipping Point for the Philippines, its just a matter of time until we see the surge. The Philippines is ripe for it. Smiley
Jump to: