Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 117. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
TAGcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tagcoin-multi-token-wallet-and-trading-platform-317408
PHcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annphcoin-the-mission-to-stimulate-philippines-job-economy-with-phcoin-589992

Many have tried but still struggling.

Last time I checked, the Philippines is still Bitcoin-centric, except a brief flirting with Stellar. How will you approach the adoption of Pesobit with many Filipino freelancers still don't know about Bitcoin?

There is still a strong barrier to fiat (Philippine pesos), that's the biggest hurdle. And you can't ride along BTC's fiat pathways, it will defeat the purpose of having Pesobit.

well its been two years and i guess filipino already aware about btc beside the pdea itself recognize btc payment with the party drugs pusher who's caught in mandaluyong the pdea agents said that the payment was done by bitcoin so im sure even it is not yet been introduce that much many filipinos whos working around the web already knew this process.

Now, it is easier for one to convert BTC->Fiat with bank partnerships. You can easily convert even convert your BTC->FIAT in 5 minutes and withdrawable via a cardless ATM of a bank (Security Bank). And we can also ride the current path of the BTC<->FIAT because they do have an API that can be used for automation and there's also a way for PSB->FIAT to cut out the transaction charge that BTC->FIAT has.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
TAGcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tagcoin-multi-token-wallet-and-trading-platform-317408
PHcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annphcoin-the-mission-to-stimulate-philippines-job-economy-with-phcoin-589992

Last time I checked, the Philippines is still Bitcoin-centric, except a brief flirting with Stellar. How will you approach the adoption of Pesobit with many Filipino freelancers still don't know about Bitcoin?

There is still a strong barrier to fiat (Philippine pesos), that's the biggest hurdle. And you can't ride along BTC's fiat pathways, it will defeat the purpose of having Pesobit.

well its been two years and i guess filipino already aware about btc beside the pdea itself recognize btc payment with the party drugs pusher who's caught in mandaluyong the pdea agents said that the payment was done by bitcoin so im sure even it is not yet been introduce that much many filipinos whos working around the web already knew this process.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi,

Anyone can tell me how to register psb online wallet?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
1 question there because im still quite confuse within mining and POS.

POS = by holding pesobit in wallet and let the wallet open and after some time it will stake and we will earn pesobit?

Is it same as mining? If not how can i mine pesobit?

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
really looking good still for those dumpers they can send their coin now and make an early dump but make sure not to look at it after a week or two or be crying out loud realizing the value of this coin. good luck

Thanks..
I got some free Pesobit from bounties.. it is almost 2K Pesos... I want to stake them.
may I know how much Pesobits I'll earn every 24 hours by staking 2K coins. this is not an huge amount but not bad to stake them while price reach to the moon...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
really looking good still for those dumpers they can send their coin now and make an early dump but make sure not to look at it after a week or two or be crying out loud realizing the value of this coin. good luck
Activity: 867
Merit: 522

POS pesobit good work!!!
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
beware poswallet.com
i have been trying to withraw gcr in pos wallet for almost 2 weeks now to no avail.
its a very small amount. just to test before i deposit psb.

owh posswallet SCAM?

its still an ongoing request. so not scam yet.
just saying its not supposed to go almost 2 weeks.
for now i'm blaming their support, when i ask 3 questions to support, they only answer 1, and they need 24 hours to answer 1 ticket.

already withrawn.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
when Bounty will be distribute?

I have recieved the PM and Avatar bounties. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
when Bounty will be distribute?

I think bounty already distibuted for who participate in campaign

Final List and Calculation : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Odgc3xhkLer5QNBsvzCZwL11jXka1z8o-rK25p7m56g/edit?usp=sharing=1895301543 there also tx transactions
beware poswallet.com
i have been trying to withraw gcr in pos wallet for almost 2 weeks now to no avail.

owh posswallet SCAM?

its still an ongoing request. so not scam yet.
just saying its not supposed to go almost 2 weeks.
for now i'm blaming their support, when i ask 3 questions to support, they only answer 1, and they need 24 hours to answer 1 ticket.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
$29 billion USD market. / 16 million PSB = $1,812.50 maximum value if 100% adoption of the target market.

$100 million "piece of the pie" / 16 million PSB = $6.25 USD (about 300 Philippine Pesos).
$10 million / 16 million PSB = $0.62 USD = 30 Philippine Pesos
$1 million / 16 million PSB = $0.06 USD = 3 Philippine Pesos (target of some groups on facebook after ICO.)

I'll let you do the thinking and speculating as to how much of the pie we will actually get.

Very Nice Calculation and Projection Sir Dabs.. this is what those Big Whales are missing, I hope that their western mentality get NOT  in the way of their trading expertise Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
add yobit <<<<<why dumper i see
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
$29 billion USD market. / 16 million PSB = $1,812.50 maximum value if 100% adoption of the target market.

$100 million "piece of the pie" / 16 million PSB = $6.25 USD (about 300 Philippine Pesos).
$10 million / 16 million PSB = $0.62 USD = 30 Philippine Pesos
$1 million / 16 million PSB = $0.06 USD = 3 Philippine Pesos (target of some groups on facebook after ICO.)

I'll let you do the thinking and speculating as to how much of the pie we will actually get.
beware poswallet.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
please add in yobit
so psb will up price
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
someone must pay to put pesobit on yobit
it maybe also from devs plan we all knew that yobit also have some investors dev will also negotiate to make sure that psb will be recognized by more people/investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
someone must pay to put pesobit on yobit
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Did i need to do back up everytime i close my wallet?

Or no need my funds will be there when i open again without do backup?

if you mean the win wallet, then no you dont have to do a backup everytime you close the wallet
Jump to: