Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 15. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I really can't believe what I saw in C-cex a while ago. The price was dumped down to 50+ sats. How can it be like this?  Someone must be behind on this.

Seriously? A fish can dump it to 50 sats. Check the buy orders and volume $1k. Yeah someone big is really behind on this  Roll Eyes

The 10 million pesobit added when they edited the blockchain scared off some potential big investors and long term hodlers.

this

Also, I bothered checking the links on the OP and the Dev signature tried accessing it but its giving me dead pages. LMAO!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
At the moment PSB is ridiculously cheap, so now is a great moment to buy more. It doesn't matter how much you buy and hold, it helps. I, myself have been gathering more and more, , and i'm goin to hold until 5000 sats at least. Remember that there isn't too many of these coins circulating, and it doesn't take many big bagholders to get the price up, just don't sell guys.

Its a deadcoin. Nothing is innovating from this, any coin can do this remittance thingy cos all you need is a proper gateway. Besides all you can do now is to hold cos no one is going to buy.

Damn, the fomo is real on here. Pesobit is barely a year old. I know this is crypto, but let the project progress the right way. In time the price will increase. It has a low coin supply which is a plus and a good dev behind who actually updates the PSB token holders on the regular. Yes any company can do remittance, but any coin can be a clone of Bitcoin too, hence 99% of all alts. Just buy while the price is cheap and stake them.  Undecided

The 10 million pesobit added when they edited the blockchain scared off some potential big investors and long term hodlers.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
At the moment PSB is ridiculously cheap, so now is a great moment to buy more. It doesn't matter how much you buy and hold, it helps. I, myself have been gathering more and more, , and i'm goin to hold until 5000 sats at least. Remember that there isn't too many of these coins circulating, and it doesn't take many big bagholders to get the price up, just don't sell guys.

Its a deadcoin. Nothing is innovating from this, any coin can do this remittance thingy cos all you need is a proper gateway. Besides all you can do now is to hold cos no one is going to buy.

Damn, the fomo is real on here. Pesobit is barely a year old. I know this is crypto, but let the project progress the right way. In time the price will increase. It has a low coin supply which is a plus and a good dev behind who actually updates the PSB token holders on the regular. Yes any company can do remittance, but any coin can be a clone of Bitcoin too, hence 99% of all alts. Just buy while the price is cheap and stake them.  Undecided
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I really can't believe what I saw in C-cex a while ago. The price was dumped down to 50+ sats. How can it be like this?  Someone must be behind on this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
I can still remember PSB reached at 10k sats. For those planning to hold their coin, make sure they transfer it to their desktop wallet. Or you can just stake it in PSB online wallet.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

I don't care what previous issues there may have been. That's like saying Bittrex is no longer an option if your coin had an issue with delisting there in 2015-2016. The era has changed. PSB would be a good performer there now.

What new era are you referring to? If those same admins who have been managing cryptopia are still there, then there is no chance PSB will be listed there again. In the case of Pesobit being enlisted on Bittrex, one of the requirement is a 3 BTC audit fee and a good community to support Pesobit, with the addition of MLM added to the scheme of Pesobit, maybe this time PSB will have a chance. Now if the just the PSB Team will be able to shell out that amount and let the PSB community improve their support apart of being so grossly focus on each other's own benefit, just maybe Pesobit will have a chance.

Yeah, getting into Cryptopia would be nice, but it wouldn't change Pesobit's situation much.  What would change Pesobit's situation is a large exchange like the two classics constantly requested.

The issue is however, at current price and volume, we cannot hope for a bigger exchange to be interested in PSB. More buyers, less dumpers, and we will be there - it's quite simple.

If traders can start accumulating instead of being satisfied by selling with a meager 10-20% profit, Pesobit team will have more leeway to allow us to invest 3 BTC for bittrex and paying for the other exciting projects we have. If we stick together, we can make it happen...
I strongly agree to this. PESOBIT is consistent with it's volume but because of the low risk traders, it can't get up. I accumulate some PSB's every major dumps and let it sit in my desktop wallet to earn more. I hope everyone too have this kind of mindset.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
and here nevertheless for all the time I wasn't responsible why psb has been satisfied with Cryptopia

Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

I don't care what previous issues there may have been. That's like saying Bittrex is no longer an option if your coin had an issue with delisting there in 2015-2016. The era has changed. PSB would be a good performer there now.

What new era are you referring to? If those same admins who have been managing cryptopia are still there, then there is no chance PSB will be listed there again. In the case of Pesobit being enlisted on Bittrex, one of the requirement is a 3 BTC audit fee and a good community to support Pesobit, with the addition of MLM added to the scheme of Pesobit, maybe this time PSB will have a chance. Now if the just the PSB Team will be able to shell out that amount and let the PSB community improve their support apart of being so grossly focus on each other's own benefit, just maybe Pesobit will have a chance.

Yeah, getting into Cryptopia would be nice, but it wouldn't change Pesobit's situation much.  What would change Pesobit's situation is a large exchange like the two classics constantly requested.

The issue is however, at current price and volume, we cannot hope for a bigger exchange to be interested in PSB. More buyers, less dumpers, and we will be there - it's quite simple.

If traders can start accumulating instead of being satisfied by selling with a meager 10-20% profit, Pesobit team will have more leeway to allow us to invest 3 BTC for bittrex and paying for the other exciting projects we have. If we stick together, we can make it happen...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

better to take time to back read this thread mate cryptopia was already a history from this coin take your time to check what's the reason why
psb got delisted from that exchange maybe dev needs to aim much bigger exchange like trex and polo to really hype the value of this coin
again.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thank you very much Noojna for the quick reply.  I have sent a email in regards to the 3rd party investment to [email protected].  I really like what pesobit is doing and want the best for all.  Thank you.

You're very welcome! There are many exciting things coming to Pesobit, along with the expanding usage of the remittance feature of PSB.
it's good to see that psb being use for remittance but 10M added coins when they edit the blockchain is a serious issue thats why most holders are dumping their coins even under ico price..   
Activity: 546
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

better to take time to back read this thread mate cryptopia was already a history from this coin take your time to check what's the reason why
psb got delisted from that exchange maybe dev needs to aim much bigger exchange like trex and polo to really hype the value of this coin
again.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
For all Pesobit users with coin stuck at Yobit: right now someone (could be Yobit themselves) is buying Pesobit at a price much higher than actual new fork market at C-Cex.

Sell your Pesobit which are stuck at Yobit, send BTC to C-Cex, buy 2X more PSB there on the right fork.

This is not an arbitrage trading opportunity: I'm not telling people to send new PSB to Yobit! If you send Pesobit to a deposit address at Yobit, it would make your coin disappear and be lost, because they are still on the wrong fork.  Just take advantage of this temporary situation to get out of Yobit.

PS. Don't leave coin at exchanges...

Hello, I would like if you would get PSB listed on Cryptopia. It's a fast growing exchange and would work with you. It's ~1 BTC to do it. Something to think about Wink
again.
Activity: 546
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
For all Pesobit users with coin stuck at Yobit: right now someone (could be Yobit themselves) is buying Pesobit at a price much higher than actual new fork market at C-Cex.

Sell your Pesobit which are stuck at Yobit, send BTC to C-Cex, buy 2X more PSB there on the right fork.

This is not an arbitrage trading opportunity: I'm not telling people to send new PSB to Yobit! If you send Pesobit to a deposit address at Yobit, it would make your coin disappear and be lost, because they are still on the wrong fork.  Just take advantage of this temporary situation to get out of Yobit.

Hello, I would like if you would get PSB listed on Cryptopia. It's a fast growing exchange and would work with you. It's ~1 BTC to do it. Something to think about Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Thank you very much Noojna for the quick reply.  I have sent a email in regards to the 3rd party investment to [email protected].  I really like what pesobit is doing and want the best for all.  Thank you.

You're very welcome! There are many exciting things coming to Pesobit, along with the expanding usage of the remittance feature of PSB.
I fount that some people were advertising psb in the facebook groups and it a sad to saw that it was like a multimarketing project now . I want to know what was the real plan now of Psb.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Done, out of Yobit. So many damn issues over there. I've had to withdraw 8 different coins from the exchange. I'm sending my left over coins to stake at PSB website. Any new updates Lutzow?

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: