Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 12. (Read 208413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
here said that the maximum number of coins 31 million but I see that already there are about 33 million or am I mistaken?

Yes, inflation of this coin is a bit high right now and should be reduced; don't you agree?

sorry for the stupid question but I can't understand how they can become less then? Smiley

Your question can be interpreted as two different questions, and this is the answers based on my own opinion,

1. How psb can become less (as in the value)? The nature of an inflation is to reduce the value of one currency as the amount of the currency circulating on the market increases.

2. How to make it less (as in reduce the circulating amount)? The easiest method is to take some amount from the market to developer's system and burn it. There are many case of developers burning certain amount of their coins to increase their rate.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The first option will need a good investor to buy OTC most of the coins and gain most of the part of the coins in circulation, if this investor have strong hands, then PSB just might increased in value, but if this investor is just a short flipper of coins, it might just kill the coin in due course no matter how good the coin is.

The second option has been done by the other coins in order to increase the value of each coin, reduce the max supply by burning , this might do a quick fix on the value of the coin but it is just superficial, besides the coin has already added 10M on its maximum supply , reducing or burning its coins is just showing the level of confidence of its creators.. and one thing more, 33M is not the last maximum count of the supply, do not forget the coin  has 5% increase per anum, which means the total supply increases every year.. the 33M is not fixed.

Sorry but face the fact that this is dead. No more funds.

Who has no more funds? Wink When people starts telling that a certain coin is dead, it only means its the best time to invest or buy at a lower price. This coin has some usage and have the mechanism in hand to convert PSB directly to fiat , and have teamed up with vmoney where you can get the debit cards to use them any way you want to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
here said that the maximum number of coins 31 million but I see that already there are about 33 million or am I mistaken?

Yes, inflation of this coin is a bit high right now and should be reduced; don't you agree?

sorry for the stupid question but I can't understand how they can become less then? Smiley

Your question can be interpreted as two different questions, and this is the answers based on my own opinion,

1. How psb can become less (as in the value)? The nature of an inflation is to reduce the value of one currency as the amount of the currency circulating on the market increases.

2. How to make it less (as in reduce the circulating amount)? The easiest method is to take some amount from the market to developer's system and burn it. There are many case of developers burning certain amount of their coins to increase their rate.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The first option will need a good investor to buy OTC most of the coins and gain most of the part of the coins in circulation, if this investor have strong hands, then PSB just might increased in value, but if this investor is just a short flipper of coins, it might just kill the coin in due course no matter how good the coin is.

The second option has been done by the other coins in order to increase the value of each coin, reduce the max supply by burning , this might do a quick fix on the value of the coin but it is just superficial, besides the coin has already added 10M on its maximum supply , reducing or burning its coins is just showing the level of confidence of its creators.. and one thing more, 33M is not the last maximum count of the supply, do not forget the coin  has 5% increase per anum, which means the total supply increases every year.. the 33M is not fixed.

Sorry but face the fact that this is dead. No more funds.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Correct me if I'm wrong.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
It's been a long time since I posted, I was busy at my regular work, had a medical emergency and also dealing with another project. Some of you may have seen my name on another cryptocurrency, that will be a Pesobit partner in the future and will handle a certain area where cryptocurrency as payment system will be beneficial. So how will this new coin help Pesobit? Users of both community will have more systems to use their cryptocurrency of choice and we will be developing an exchange that will allow both coins to be easily exchanged to one another.

I might be working for another coin, and dealing with my regular job but that's what I have to do to sustain my financial expenses. I may have lost some Pesobit team members due to them having their own busy lives but I also found new ones. One thing is for sure, Pesobit will live on and projects will definitely progress.
If you lose a member, at least you are looking for their replacement. This in order to run the existing roadmap, if you are alone it will complicate you, and impact on the decline in quality pesobit
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's been a long time since I posted, I was busy at my regular work, had a medical emergency and also dealing with another project. Some of you may have seen my name on another cryptocurrency, that will be a Pesobit partner in the future and will handle a certain area where cryptocurrency as payment system will be beneficial. So how will this new coin help Pesobit? Users of both community will have more systems to use their cryptocurrency of choice and we will be developing an exchange that will allow both coins to be easily exchanged to one another.

I might be working for another coin, and dealing with my regular job but that's what I have to do to sustain my financial expenses. I may have lost some Pesobit team members due to them having their own busy lives but I also found new ones. One thing is for sure, Pesobit will live on and projects will definitely progress.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
price very low ny than ICO

its not, with its current price it is 3x the value of ICO

Most of it are from C-Cex. C-Cex holds the 15% of the total pesobit coin and it's staking and all of the coins they earn get dump by C-Cex. If everyone can move out their balance in C-Cex, we can help and keep the price growing.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Also, looking at the failed exchange Yobit and their disrespect for PSB, we see that it's never a good idea to leave coin at an exchange. You could lose all your coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

I suddenly wondered, what will happen if some exchangger running out of a coin to sell? Will they buy some from the dev to supply their demand? Or will the market stopped? Or... Will they hunt more on other exchanger? Honestly, I'm surprised I never thought about this before

I don't think it is possible that a crypto exchange could ever run out of coin to sell, as there will always be someone to sell, especially at higher prices.

In the very hypothetical hypothesis that PSB should end up concentrated in a handful of owners, and if these owners stick to the plan and not sell under a given price, the coin would be less liquid for some time, then a new price equilibrium would gradually form, with new buyers refusing to sell under the new higher price they themselves paid.

Problem now is people accept to sell at these low prices, and this makes PSB look bad. Be patient guys, you deserve more for your PSB!

I think the selling was not done by small investors, with this small amount of price increment only big holders could sell it for continuation profit caused psb price not passing 400 sat
Most of it are from C-Cex. C-Cex holds the 15% of the total pesobit coin and it's staking and all of the coins they earn get dump by C-Cex. If everyone can move out their balance in C-Cex, we can help and keep the price growing.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

I suddenly wondered, what will happen if some exchangger running out of a coin to sell? Will they buy some from the dev to supply their demand? Or will the market stopped? Or... Will they hunt more on other exchanger? Honestly, I'm surprised I never thought about this before

I don't think it is possible that a crypto exchange could ever run out of coin to sell, as there will always be someone to sell, especially at higher prices.

In the very hypothetical hypothesis that PSB should end up concentrated in a handful of owners, and if these owners stick to the plan and not sell under a given price, the coin would be less liquid for some time, then a new price equilibrium would gradually form, with new buyers refusing to sell under the new higher price they themselves paid.

Problem now is people accept to sell at these low prices, and this makes PSB look bad. Be patient guys, you deserve more for your PSB!

I think the selling was not done by small investors, with this small amount of price increment only big holders could sell it for continuation profit caused psb price not passing 400 sat

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

yep, I am still waiting for the fire to catch on. I will gladly sit on my millions of PSB by then Smiley I hope one day this will help me build my own house !

There can only be 31 PSB millionaires Wink , more realisticly, while price is low like today, people can try to catch 1% of the whole PSB coin (330 000 PSB).

Something nice happens if just 15 people try to do this: C-Cex finally runs out of PSB!

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

yep, I am still waiting for the fire to catch on. I will gladly sit on my millions of PSB by then Smiley I hope one day this will help me build my own house !

There can only be 31 PSB millionaires Wink , more realisticly, while price is low like today, people can try to catch 1% of the whole PSB coin (330 000 PSB).

Something nice happens if just 15 people try to do this: C-Cex finally runs out of PSB!
This is something to keep in mind. I've almost done my part. Wink

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
I admit I had almost lose hope on this project, maybe my patience was not that good that time. For now, the fire in me is now burning again. I know there are still a lot of us who believes in Pesobit so let's just wait for the right time AND do our own part to share this to others. I'm glad not only from my country are believing in this project.

Yes, I never stopped believing in this project; please excuse Lutzow's absence from this thread lately, as he has to deal with illness from a close family member...

I admit I had almost lose hope on this project, maybe my patience was not that good that time. For now, the fire in me is now burning again. I know there are still a lot of us who believes in Pesobit so let's just wait for the right time AND do our own part to share this to others. I'm glad not only from my country are believing in this project.

Yes, I never stopped believing in this project; please excuse Lutzow's absence from this thread lately, as he has to deal with illness from a close family member...
Pages:
Jump to: