Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 41. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Dreams are gasoline of successful  Wink

gasoline can also set them on fire. PSB marketcap is less than $200k, what do you expect psb can achieve? if those Legit ones haven't got there yet, why would this scam go up there? i even wonder why this is listed on coinmarketcap, its not suppose to be there.

Seems pretty obvious that you are not here to have an adult discussion, but just to spread FUD. I am surprised moderators are not doing anything about people like you, I guess the moderator of this thread does not do his job.

I just did as the other guy suggested, and put you on my ignore list.

Don't worry mate, I think electronicash is just trolling here promoting SPOTSY coin. that guy is very genius but had a very bad reputation in crypto world. well I made good profit with his coin back days. It's very childish to deal with this people just put his name on ignore list. "kung mabunga ang puno ay sya nmang binabato" There are hundreds of altcoins and everyday people keep creating one. some are very complex to understand but PSB one of the few altcoin that stick the general usage of crypto currency. Just let them bark, because they don't have teeth anyway.  Grin
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Price went up a little bit this week, Great time to buy pesobit !

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Extended Reality Advertising
Dreams are gasoline of successful  Wink

gasoline can also set them on fire. PSB marketcap is less than $200k, what do you expect psb can achieve? if those Legit ones haven't got there yet, why would this scam go up there? i even wonder why this is listed on coinmarketcap, its not suppose to be there.

Seems pretty obvious that you are not here to have an adult discussion, but just to spread FUD. I am surprised moderators are not doing anything about people like you, I guess the moderator of this thread does not do his job.

I just did as the other guy suggested, and put you on my ignore list.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Dreams are gasoline of successful  Wink

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Guys, stop dreaming this wont happen OFW's would rather use coins.ph
PSB destroyed credibility when the dev detected someone was getting free psb and it was too late. The team have hurt their investors in the early phase

coins.ph is even worse than Western Union for an OFW! Actual transfer fees even higher in most cases.

PSB is not targetting the OFW who are technically aware and already using coins.ph (although we are a good deal for them too). Still, problem with coins.ph is an OFW still has to buy bitcoin in USD$ (or other) and pay a high premium for it, and he cannot gain this premium back by staking his BTC - there is no staking with Bitcoin!  You can earn high interest with PSB!

PSB caters to the little girl or guy, and we will bring PSB to their door (that's my job). Pesobit is made for everybody; and we can easily calculate that a very small percentage of OFW using PSB will have a big impact on PSB's price.

For me Coins.ph is ok, but it has different purpose and destiny. I believe PSB will surpass coins.ph someday especially thru there e-wallet.ph, PSB will has staking which you can save more money. Once e-wallet launch PSB is good as cash.

It is early to say anything let us aim to be as highly used as coins.ph and when achieved that then goal to surpass coins.ph.  I can see where are you coming from and I saw all your math, they are quite possible but one thing you are missing out in the equation.  There are lots of cryptocurrency out there that is far established than PSB.  I think let us just build the foundation first before aiming for the final floor. 

I commend the dev here working and updating the community.  I hope one day all your hardwork will pay off.  Hope that 10m PSB exploit won't hurt the coins and the project. 

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Haven't kept up since fork. We all good here?

Yes, PSB community always go forward. Price and volume go forward also. We are great here.
PSB destroyed credibility when the dev detected someone was getting free psb and it was too late. The team have hurt their investors in the early phase

coins.ph is even worse than Western Union for an OFW! Actual transfer fees even higher in most cases.

PSB is not targetting the OFW who are technically aware and already using coins.ph (although we are a good deal for them too). Still, problem with coins.ph is an OFW still has to buy bitcoin in USD$ (or other) and pay a high premium for it, and he cannot gain this premium back by staking his BTC - there is no staking with Bitcoin!  You can earn high interest with PSB!

PSB caters to the little girl or guy, and we will bring PSB to their door (that's my job). Pesobit is made for everybody; and we can easily calculate that a very small percentage of OFW using PSB will have a big impact on PSB's price.

For me Coins.ph is ok, but it has different purpose and destiny. I believe PSB will surpass coins.ph someday especially thru there e-wallet.ph, PSB will has staking which you can save more money. Once e-wallet launch PSB is good as cash.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Haven't kept up since fork. We all good here?
Price already double up after posting the screenshot of e-wallet. I am pretty sure it will get in big exchange after the release of e-wallet platform.The trade volume increasing very day. 

3000 Pesobit Raffle Coming soon !

Wow, i will wait for this raffle. one of the PSB promotion. we will support it.

Let those who dare to dream, dream big - one day, their dreams may just come true! Nobody has the right to stop anyone from dreaming. I'm sure you'd be pissed if someone told you to quit your dreams because they will never become reality! So if you don't want that, don't do it to others.

What you're saying is subjective. There are those who believe in the dev. He's pursuing all these projects with commitment, with dedication. Stop trolling on this ann page and go find yourself a coin you're happy with. That way, you drain out all your negativity. It's a beautiful day. Have a good one!

For info of everybody. Everything in this world start with a dream. So forward and support our dream. PSB will success we believe.

Please if you are not happy with the PSB, leave us alone. We have faith in PSB and we believe in DEV and his team.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

PSB is easily defended on all mathematical questions front  Grin Grin Grin

PSB is not targetting the OFW who are technically aware and already using coins.ph (although we are a good deal for them too). Still, problem with coins.ph is an OFW still has to buy bitcoin in USD$ (or other) and pay a high premium for it, and he cannot gain this premium back by staking his BTC - there is no staking with Bitcoin!  You can earn high interest with PSB!

PSB caters to the ordinary lady or little guy, and we will bring PSB to their door (that's my job). Pesobit is made for everybody; and we can easily calculate that a very small percentage of OFW using PSB will have a big impact on PSB's price.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Price already double up after posting the screenshot of e-wallet. I am pretty sure it will get in big exchange after the release of e-wallet platform.The trade volume increasing very day. 

3000 Pesobit Raffle Coming soon !
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

Let those who dare to dream, dream big - one day, their dreams may just come true! Nobody has the right to stop anyone from dreaming. I'm sure you'd be pissed if someone told you to quit your dreams because they will never become reality! So if you don't want that, don't do it to others.

What you're saying is subjective. There are those who believe in the dev. He's pursuing all these projects with commitment, with dedication. Stop trolling on this ann page and go find yourself a coin you're happy with. That way, you drain out all your negativity. It's a beautiful day. Have a good one!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
As they say, if a certain cryptocurrency is being trolled hard on a daily basis, there is something in the works and they can feel it that something is about to explode, trolls are good barometer if a certain coin is gaining ground.. the more it is being trolled, the better it is likely to rise. Smiley Troll Much! Pesobit will hit the gas pedal soon enough.

Since 2014 you talked have talked lot of nonsense mate and supported coins that died and crashed violently , surprised you still around trying to convince newbies to buy your bad investments Roll Eyes
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

I am impressed. If this is getting rolled out and functioning properly it will be a certain boost for Pesobit.

Will watch these developments closely.

I see you have there US dollars, Canadian dollars; I suggest adding Saudi Arabian Rial and you will have the 3 biggest OFW countries covered.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
See below screenshots for our e-wallet test page.

Still working on the features.
Basically there will be a setting in the current Online Wallet where you can attach you e-wallet account allowing you to be able to convert Pesobits to your E-Wallet page for you to withdraw to banks or send to one another as Philippine Peso. Converting it back though to Pesobit will be a future development.

Looks amazing. It's going to get harder for me to own 1% of this. Keep it up Lutzow. Everyone soon will know about PSB.  Grin

I am impressed. If this is getting rolled out and functioning properly it will be a certain boost for Pesobit.

Will watch these developments closely.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
See below screenshots for our e-wallet test page.

Still working on the features.
Basically there will be a setting in the current Online Wallet where you can attach you e-wallet account allowing you to be able to convert Pesobits to your E-Wallet page for you to withdraw to banks or send to one another as Philippine Peso. Converting it back though to Pesobit will be a future development.

Looks amazing. It's going to get harder for me to own 1% of this. Keep it up Lutzow. Everyone soon will know about PSB.  Grin
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Just realized that I made a response in the local thread. Anyway, will just comment again on this thread....

The site looks wonderful. Congrats pesobit team! Hope login will require verification via mobile - I find it more secure. Also, is the captcha verification really necessary? There are times when the codes won't show, and so no one won't be able to login and that could be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: