Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 39. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
where better to store ?
wallet or c-cex ?

I am always against using an exchange site as a wallet for my altcoins. When you deposit or keep money on exchange site that money is not yours anymore. Exchanges become the new owner of those money.You trust them with your money, anything can happen.

So, Better use a personal wallet to store your coins.Though this is just my personal thoughts.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
good day dev team

where better to store ?
wallet or c-cex ?
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
What's going on with this coin? The Windows wallet doesn't work??

Mine does. Download the qt wallet at the repository https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source
Pesobit Update
The system is already complete with all the features working as well, just a few more things that needs to get sorted but here are a few of the final details we agreed upon.
1) There will be a referral system.
2) Outside Philippine IDs won't work for now except Canada.
3) There will be limits as well on how much you can withdraw but it can be increased by submitting a form that will be provided to you.
4) Could be released by the end of this month as I'm also dealing with some investors.
5) Canadian users will have the same features, can upload their ID for verification, can cash-in and cash-outs thru Interac.
More details will be released soon as we iron them out.

As for the exchange, DON'T trade in Yobit yet until further notice. Only NovaExchange and C-Cex coordinated with me regarding upgrade on the blockchain used. Although several support tickets have been sent to Yobit's way, I haven't received any update yet.

This is really good news!!! Noticed so many buyers at ccex this morning.

I suppose the e-wallet will require similar kyc requirements as coinsph like mobile, identity, and address verifications? Larger cash ins and cash outs will probably go though business verification so AMLC won't be alerted.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What's going on with this coin? The Windows wallet doesn't work??
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
Pesobit Update
The system is already complete with all the features working as well, just a few more things that needs to get sorted but here are a few of the final details we agreed upon.
3) There will be limits as well on how much you can withdraw but it can be increased by submitting a form that will be provided to you.
4) Could be released by the end of this month as I'm also dealing with some investors.
5) Canadian users will have the same features, can upload their ID for verification, can cash-in and cash-outs thru Interac.

As for the exchange, DON'T trade in Yobit yet until further notice. Only NovaExchange and C-Cex coordinated with me regarding upgrade on the blockchain used. Although several support tickets have been sent to Yobit's way, I haven't received any update yet.

Good news about pesobit!

Thanks for the update sir ... Smiley
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
Pesobit Update

Great, I can contact the Canadian Filipine associations from here; Canada is number three in terms of OFW numbers, so for e-wallet its an important country.

Most important would also be the US of course; when is that coming? What kind of ID will your site require for registration?

Also, Russians are interested in PSB as they see it as a good way to cash in Bitcoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18300663)
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Thanks for the update dev

psb is pumping now in c-cex.
great.

Pesobit Update

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Pesobit Update

I have joined the raffle; it's just 75 PSB for a grand prize of 1000 PSB...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1838438.new#new
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
Coming Real soon !!

Hello!

It looks like an online gambling game, and it will use pesobit?

When I leave I will ask the founder if I can give you place in his official threads ....
Coming Real soon !!

What a great idea! I'll give this a try for sure - I want more Pesobits  Grin Grin Grin
Telegram @tokensfund
for someone who is almost reputable here int he forum, you don't seem to understand how to make money in trading don't you. bitcoin is going down btc/usd is currently climbing and yet here you are in psb supporting a scam. if your analysis shows supporting psb can make you richer, its your call.  Grin

Will you please tell me why pesobit is scam? I am not only good at trading also good at poker, Sometimes come to Swc & join at my tables.

Anyway, I saw your recent post here in this topic. You don't have the right to accuse of something if you don't have any proof. Also just wanted to make it clear I am not getting paid for promoting pesobit.I think this is a very good project and i bought a good chunk of this coin, that's why. No One here is asking you to buy pesobit, if you don't like this project just move on. No need to waste your and our time.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Coming Real soon !!

for someone who is almost reputable here int he forum, you don't seem to understand how to make money in trading don't you. bitcoin is going down btc/usd is currently climbing and yet here you are in psb supporting a scam. if your analysis shows supporting psb can make you richer, its your call.  Grin
Coming Real soon !!

Nice! Hope to learn about the mechanics soon  Smiley
Telegram @tokensfund
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Anyone here tried using the pesobit marketplace?

Nope, not yet. it looks ok though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Anyone here tried using the pesobit marketplace?
Pages:
Jump to: