Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 12. (Read 95468 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I see dead people... and a dead coin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
bittrex can't receive my coins for a long time!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
i am still facing wallet sync problem  Shocked  updated .conf file also but still wallet won't sync !! even deleted all appdata files except wallet.dat file !
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
does anyone have idea? pls.

how long does it take to receive coins in wallet?

tx:02dd5367fe16288a72f11f7ea84e76a951ea091aa95cd9d16b705c458665bb7e

nothing show yet...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what are you talking about.what do u mean i never trade.now u dont make sense.on the other hand i do hope the dev gets the cards going.will be a great step forward for crypto as a whole and im not saying this coin will fail long term.i just cant justify supporting a dev with this sort of behavior.we will have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.im sorry if u think im trolling you.thats was not my intention.but if you were new to crypto and was looking to start out and the first coin u invested in was this how would this look in the eyes of some one new.do u think they would stick around or high tail it and run.

i aint no troll bro.just stating the obvious.u still didnt answer my question.how was he going to pay the bounties?he just out right lied.u dont answer the question cause anyone in there right mind cant justify it.you just in here trying to down play it cause u were stupid enough to invest time and money into the coin.

I only invest in profitable coins and this one is, that is all Smiley he did not lie, he explained what happened. this coin did way better in its short day lifetime in compare with most of the older ones. Once miners stopped dumping so cheap, you will see the spike in the price! probably happens in couple of days. so I ask you stop spreading fud and be patience and act like a real crypto supporter... if the dev just left with everything then ok I will agree with you.
im not sreapding FuD.i am acting like the a real crypto supporter.as for you just from this post alone u clearly arent.u couldnt care less about the long term of crypto.u go on about how good this coin has done short term.u are just in it to make a quick dollar than move on to the next coin.you still didnt answer.how was he going to pay the bounties to the true supporters that put time and effort in to this coin?if you were a true supporter u would not except that he ripped off people in the crypto community.you really contradict yourself
hhhhheeeeeellllllpppp

nothing show yet...
@hunters, wrong or right , he explained he had to pay his devs. not sure why this hurt you so much...  Cheesy please don't act like you are a saint and this coin and its supporters are evil. you are just a troll  Grin
i aint no troll bro.just stating the obvious.u still didnt answer my question.how was he going to pay the bounties?he just out right lied.u dont answer the question cause anyone in there right mind cant justify it.you just in here trying to down play it cause u were stupid enough to invest time and money into the coin.

nothing show yet...
2.5% premine? Its very risky...

already dumped premine , read the thread but I would suggest some popcorn Smiley)))
He's right. The premine dumping was a funny story.

so what, devs need to get paid but rival coins made a fuss out of this. it is their right! if you are here for charity feel free to send me your coins  Wink
so its alright to offer bountys for work people have done and than he tries to dump the whole premine.not just some, it was the whole premine.so how was he going to pay them bountys?if u support this u are just as fuking stupid as the dev.greedy little fuking germs that do nothing but destroy the face of all cryptos.
wow people still mining this after all that happen.no person who genuinely cares about cryptos long term future would mine this coin.just greedy people who support a dev that carries on like this guy.u are no better than the dev.as soon as he was caught out dumping the premine on the first day everyone should of left this coin.and for and exchange to keep this coin listed after this whole circus makes u no better than the dev.some people have no morals.quite disgusting really
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
2.5% premine? Its very risky...

already dumped premine , read the thread but I would suggest some popcorn Smiley)))
He's right. The premine dumping was a funny story.
Activity: 310
hey remove everything except your wallet.dat and conf file. add nodes from 1st page to your conf file...

Thanks, that is good Smiley
Activity: 434
price stabilizing , it was going down because miners were dumping a lot in a short period of time. still amazingly coin doing well with huge volume over bittrex

That makes sense. Bittrex released this coin less than 24 hours ago so the miners are going to want to cash in.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
How many time left to be mine?
Activity: 126
no sync o_o

Give me the names of the file to delete it in the Appdata/Roaming/Purecoin please.
I don't want to make an error.

Thanks
I have a problem, i add nodes in the PureCoin.conf, i have 7 connections, but my wallet is still offline, you know why?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
How many hours a round takes on 1.3Ghs pool?  Huh
2 hours past, still 0 coin with my 1Mhs card  Sad
Activity: 434
Well this coin now has the highest volume in bittrex in less than 24H , that is amazing.

Why such volume? The price seems to be going down. Does that mean people are dumping?
Pages:
Jump to: