Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 10. (Read 95468 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
agreed ! - need to make a fat visa card Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We need multipool. (scrypt, x11, sha-256)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
https://pure.nicemining.pw/  just stopped without any reason.. and then i migrate all my workers yo pure.pool.mn and have lots of rejections and even banned workers.. anyone know whats coming on?Huh

The coin's pow should be over.  Mining should be done.  It's pos now.
Activity: 5
 https://pure.nicemining.pw/  just stopped without any reason.. and then i migrate all my workers yo pure.pool.mn and have lots of rejections and even banned workers.. anyone know whats coming on?Huh
Activity: 126
my blockchain: https://mega.co.nz/#!eEdxwZQB!1gA3v-G2ORW8T0M6w3P2FHK6kNyverDo3pL4d18XclA

Extract it into: C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\PureCoin\
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
now I did same again and I am at 4420 block and still missing my tx still missing

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
my wallet is at 4418... the transaction never reached. lost 250 pure and wtf wallet is this?
The wallet is still finding block and counting...
so anyone any clear list in hoe to get wallet synced? and my earlier transaction in?
how many block chains we have, which one is the right on?
this coin is Purely fucked up.
Activity: 126
Its already 5+ hours & my wallet still out out sync.I'm trying since yesterday but all in vain.
What a hell wallet is this?

I personally follow this way:

Save the wallet.dat from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PureCoin
Delete the folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PureCoin
Launch Purecoin wallet binaries and close it few minutes later.
Replace the new wallet.dat per your old wallet.
Re-launch purecoin wallet binaries.
Activity: 4
as long as you don't delete your wallet.dat nothings gets lost, try to backup before sending anything in case something went wrong you can get your coin back in most cases. there are load of information on how to get the wallet in sync in the this page and one before.

Thanks for the input. But what I'm attempting to do is correct, by simply putting the address from my wallet into the checkout of the pool, that's all that should be to it? I must admit I'd had a fair bit of rum the other night when i tested my first transfer attempt and think I deleted all the wallet details, so probably have lost that transaction.

How many connections should the wallet need to recieve, it keeps going in and out of "wallet out of sync".

cheers,
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Its already 5+ hours & my wallet still out out sync.I'm trying since yesterday but all in vain.
What a hell wallet is this?
Activity: 4
Am i being a muppet guys?

This was my first venture into the crypto world, so I've mined coins via pool.mn successfully. I've installed the wallet and it seems in sync, albeit only two active connections currently.

To receive payment, all I have to do is use the address in my pure wallet on the "receive coins" tab, add that address into pool.mn's settings tab, and click cashout right?

As I've sent a couple of coins yesterday and none turned up so am lenient to send the rest and they be lost!

I appreciate the newbie help!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Help! my wallet is not  updating.
Block 8,000 has been found, mining is done (unless the code is broke lol).
So mining ends in an hour right?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Purecoin NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3109

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3103

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3158

Username: your Purecoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3109 -u your Purecoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the Purecoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the Purecoin Confirmed column

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 60 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 0.001 PURE
Activity: 144
Merit: 102
^ now it works,
Activity: 144
Merit: 102
I just tried to download the wallet from mega and its gone...nice
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Where's windows 64 wallet?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Support!
Activity: 168
had hopes for this coin but now all is left are these "dots" ....
Pages:
Jump to: