Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 8. (Read 95468 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Holy shit is the price droppin:-(  Is this the end of Pure or what?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Has the developer paid anyone their bounties?  I paid some of them before giving back the premine but has he kept his word?  If he hasn't paid anyone their bounties and you send in money for a card you're just wasteing the money

Nope I sent him several pms asking for my bounty and had no reply, yet he was bugging me for my blog post. So if no one wants to pay for my my work I will remove the blog post in 24 hours. I am sick of getting scammed and working hard for others to benefit and me lose. So if Community or Dev is not willing to give me my dues I will take off my post..I am giving it 24 hours. Also I will give him a minus trust rating. Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Has the developer paid anyone their bounties?  I paid some of them before giving back the premine but has he kept his word?  If he hasn't paid anyone their bounties and you send in money for a card you're just wasteing the money
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have reg and paid 200 pure for the so call visa card, but 36 hours passed, the page just told me I haven't pay.

btw, how to post pictures? I have proof but don;t know how to post them.
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
PURECOIN,Towards the application of coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This group is really on to something here.   Don't be such pessimist.  This coin will be one of the best coins out there if the team can deliver as they are promising. Buy now and get in early before the price increases. 
Is there a new DEV for PURECOIN? I sent pm several times to the original poster here for my blog post bounty but I haven't received my bounty so who should I apply for payment to? thanks.

Yes, I gave him back his premine after the community said he's not a scammer.  Interesting he hasn't paid you..wonder if he's paid anyone since giving it back.

I actually paid 4 people their bounties while i had it....

WOW that sucks because I am trying hard to save the money to get back to my Son, he is not well and waiting for further blood tests. I needed every penny to get to my kid,not a happy bunny, second Dev that has scammed me, maybe I should remove my blog post then - delete t I guess. This was my blog post  http://bitbillions.net/2014/05/31/alt-currencies-pure-coin-review-purecoin-first-altcoin-with-a-visa-debit-card/, it's really frustrating as this is the only means of income I have through crypto..  Cry
Activity: 686
ive messaged dev he is not responsive to think that you have an agreement with visa is a joke. even if black coin said it id laugh in their face
Activity: 658
dont like what im reading.. think ill pass on this pure. no activity or response. it was instamined anyway. just bought some.. but selling them back again now.. to distrocoin all
Is there a new DEV for PURECOIN? I sent pm several times to the original poster here for my blog post bounty but I haven't received my bounty so who should I apply for payment to? thanks.

Yes, I gave him back his premine after the community said he's not a scammer.  Interesting he hasn't paid you..wonder if he's paid anyone since giving it back.

I actually paid 4 people their bounties while i had it....
do i understand this correctly?

- you will provide a prepaid creditcard.
- to add funds i must pay in pure at your website and you will do all the conversion so i get cash registered to my account.
- i can then use visa card as i would anywhere in the world for online purchase or atm witdrawal?

if i understand correctly it's basically a debitcard system where you will handle all the exchange conversion for us rather than us going through the manual process through multiple exchanges before we can gain USD/EUR to add to a prepaid creditcard?

or is it that you will be providing a merchant system where the card itself is a PURE branded visa card directly wired to the banks? if i order a card.. where does it come from? who makes it? are you making them yourself with a magnetic strip/chip programmer? will the card interface with the formal VISA creditcard network? and also which country are you operating from. is it USA?

If anyone in the USA uses this service they are going to enjoy a nice long prison sentence for money laundering Smiley and he'll be liable as well...especially if the laundered funds are used to attack americans.
Activity: 658
do i understand this correctly?

- you will provide a prepaid creditcard.
- to add funds i must pay in pure at your website and you will do all the conversion so i get cash registered to my account.
- i can then use visa card as i would anywhere in the world for online purchase or atm witdrawal?

if i understand correctly it's basically a debitcard system where you will handle all the exchange conversion for us rather than us going through the manual process through multiple exchanges before we can gain USD/EUR to add to a prepaid creditcard?

or is it that you will be providing a merchant system where the card itself is a PURE branded visa card directly wired to the banks? if i order a card.. where does it come from? who makes it? are you making them yourself with a magnetic strip/chip programmer? will the card interface with the formal VISA creditcard network? and also which country are you operating from. is it USA?

Activity: 4
How to repair wallet problem:

1: Save your wallet.dat from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PureCoin
2: Delete the folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PureCoin
3: Launch Purecoin wallet binaries and close it few minutes later.
4: Replace the new wallet.dat by your old wallet.
5: Re-launch purecoin wallet binaries and wait for sync (5 to 10minutes)

If problem persist, download my blockchain

My blockchain: https://mega.co.nz/#!LQ9iCarZ!g2JNPXaU2JMe7w6uj828Ke2d2hxn8FoWy35PkrWVJPk

Extract it into: C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\PureCoin\

I had to download your blockchain in order to get my payment in my wallet.
Synced to block 9807.

Thanks!

Same here double thanks!

Triple thanks! Sorted instantly with this fix, had the bloody wallet syncing all day for nothing. Really appreciate the blockchain!
Activity: 233
new Visa card sample

to puredev: you need to update the wallet to let it syn, alot of people include me not so tech at computer do not how to made it work. thank you
Activity: 126
The concept of purecoin is excellent.  Finally, some innovation and thinking outside the box.  Most alt coins are shit.  This one is promising.
Nice job Dev.  Keep up the good work.   
Activity: 434
new Visa card sample
http://purecoin.us/visa.jpg

Roll Eyes what a crock of shit, you are still peddling this money laundering scam?
Activity: 42
Activity: 6

My blockchain: https://mega.co.nz/#!LQ9iCarZ!g2JNPXaU2JMe7w6uj828Ke2d2hxn8FoWy35PkrWVJPk

Synced to block 9807.

Thanks!

Same here double thanks!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Synced to block 9807.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: