Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 18. (Read 95471 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Referring to certain opinions:

It’s not a fraud or a scam. People who claim so try to discredit us because we are a altcoin competition.
 We are the first to have the Visa card system among crypto currencies (altcoins)

You know for yourself thats not true right?

Distrocoin has the same thing... cards already ordered...

KDC had the same thing 2 months ago  Wink
BlackCoin has a card as well, dont think it is Visa though. If the Dev is legit, this coin will be amazing. Just my 2 cents

Dev is probably shopping for deluxe blow up doll with his 1 btc he earned from dumping pre-mine - just my 2 cents. Dumbass dev couldn't even have waited till trex for 10x more

lol no shit...at least wait for fucking bittrex or polo.  the dev is even bad at scamming.

btw, CHIZNITz...you are fucking awesome and I wish your exchange nothing but the best.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

It’s not a fraud or a scam. People who claim so try to discredit us because we are a altcoin competition.
 We are the first to have the Visa card system among crypto currencies (altcoins)

BlackCoin has a card as well, dont think it is Visa though. If the Dev is legit, this coin will be amazing. Just my 2 cents

forgot that one  Wink
Activity: 266

Dev is probably shopping for deluxe blow up doll with his 1 btc he earned from dumping pre-mine - just my 2 cents. Dumbass dev couldn't even have waited till trex for 10x more
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
WOW Cheesy

SUM (BTC)   TOTAL (BTC)   SIZE (PURE)   BID (BTC)
5.7750   5.7750   175000.00000000   0.00003300
pm you ,dev....waiting for your reply!!!

Explain to everyone why you dumped the premine within two hours of it being listed on an exchange, shut your pie hole scammer

Tired of you guys allowing this developer to troll you along.  He has 0 of the premine, he dumped 190,000 and I locked his account before he could dump it all.  I have paid out bounties as people have messaged me for them.  If you send him anymore money he we steal it from you, ffs pay attention to whats going on
WOW Cheesy

I will break your face in.
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Dear PureDev!

Repeat you - I want your Pure VISA. I'm register in http://purecoin.us/preorder
Check my profile-data. Fill - "Address". Press "Save", and what I see:

UPDATE `users` SET `adres`='bla-bla-bla' ,`kraj`='bla-bla-bla' ,`kodPocztowy`='bla-bla-bla' WHERE `id` = bla-bla.

What's this?
Activity: 42
WOW Cheesy

Please show us some facts or real evidence otherwise stfu and hand over twitter/op privs to community.
Activity: 42

0.0002 in 2 days. maybe more. miners dumping now.
typical most people trying to make some profit right off the bat, at least at the break even point on miningrigrentals and other rental sites, then If the Dev fixs wallet and proves some of his claims the price will hit 100k sat in 24 hours
Activity: 2
Register in http://purecoin.us/
Check profile-data. Fill - "Address". Press "Save", and what I see:

UPDATE `users` SET `adres`='bla-bla-bla' ,`kraj`='bla-bla-bla' ,`kodPocztowy`='bla-bla-bla' WHERE `id` = bla-bla.

Poland... That's all.
Who is designer - Luka Cvrk?
Skam smaks Roll Eyes
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
best coin in market right now..i can see great future for this coin..
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Purecoin NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3109

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3103

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3158

Username: your Purecoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3109 -u your Purecoin wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 60 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 0.001 PURE
Activity: 731
0.0002 in 2 days. maybe more. miners dumping now.
Activity: 336
i am mining i nicemining pool from more than an 1 hour.....i dont have any confirmed or unconfirmed coins does anybody has the same problem ?
And what is wrong with the win wallet it is not syncing  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

devs dumpin his premine now to hire another dev to patch all this shit out . maybe

So you have the same problem or not sorry i didnt understand you  Smiley

Can somebody explain the problem with the pool is it me or should i just mine longer to have a coin in there dont know really just pissed off Angry Angry Angry

Can somebody answer me i am a good community member supporting the coin please guys say something i a bi confused Sad
OKAY please wassup with the purecoin Nethash and 24h volume has increased alot, so is this really a scamcoin?

Purecoin is a good name of a coin actually!

To my knowledge this is a new coin with a good idea. surely there was some problem in the launch phase but that happened, almost for 99% of other coins. Incorporating prepaid cards and crypto is a brilliant idea and this coin should sky rocket soon  Cool
It has big potential, if there is a good Dev team to make it happen. It could be HUGE
OKAY please wassup with the purecoin Nethash and 24h volume has increased alot, so is this really a scamcoin?

Purecoin is a good name of a coin actually!
Agreed, but if there is profit to be made, The best investment in the ALT world is XC. Its dirt cheap ATM.

here is pure's index on Bittrex:

LAST0.00003220 BTC
BID0.00003220 BTC
ASK0.00003900 BTC
TIME05/31/2014 08:11:46 AM
24HR HIGH0.00006997 BTC
24HR LOW0.00001000 BTC
BTC VOL86.10293435 BTC
PURE VOL2237707.47029103 PURE
Buys in BTC
Pages:
Jump to: