Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 21. (Read 95471 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If you look thru dev's posts and ealier posts in this thread. it does appear the Dev attempted to dump his entire 250k premine as soon as humanly possible on the first exchange that added it, then when the exchange prevented the entire dumping of it at rock bottom price , claimed said exchange stole it and it was being used for bounties.

We have a proof of that?

In all case, like i said i'm mining only and i invest money for my profit.

Am not trying to be anything but inquisitive, where do you get all that confidence for this coin from? Are you apart of the dev team?

The confidence doesnt exist for me. Confidence is illusion and im not from dev team

Its time for you to get rid of your freebase paraphernalia...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I think you don't know what you are talking about and what the dev meant.
Also i think you need to learn what is a VISA card.

ok , go put your money into this shit but don't cry after on this forum ..

1: i'm mining.
2: when i invest is my profit from other altcoin only.
3: you seem to be a 12 years old kid, since you are making false accusation and stupid insinuation based on negative illusion created by yourself.

Of course, have fun in your life.

i m bored of people like u ...
so idiot

we have a champion here , well .

background of coin logo is a TAPESTRY or what ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If you look thru dev's posts and ealier posts in this thread. it does appear the Dev attempted to dump his entire 250k premine as soon as humanly possible on the first exchange that added it, then when the exchange prevented the entire dumping of it at rock bottom price , claimed said exchange stole it and it was being used for bounties.

We have a proof of that?

In all case, like i said i'm mining only and i invest money from my profit.

Am not trying to be anything but inquisitive, where do you get all that confidence for this coin from? Are you apart of the dev team?

The confidence doesnt exist for me. Confidence is illusion and im not from dev team
Activity: 336
Somehow my wallet started but the sigh out of sync stays in doesnt have any signs that is connected to the network just stays like this and i am getting nervous from it any help Huh Undecided
Activity: 168

Bro pardon my french but what the fuck is this...

It's frodo from the lord of the rings... duh

Bro pardon my french but what the fuck is this...
Activity: 168

3: you seem to be a 12 years old kid, since you are making false accusation and stupid insinuation based on negative illusion created by yourself.

So now its ~ 4 mil coins + .25 mil on the market. Community looks pretty solid, the mining power speaks for itself. So right now we can say for certain that dev wont deliver shit?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 224
wow people.i cant believe the amount of people mining this coin after all the lies and decite from the dev.it is unbelievable.evey single person mining this does not give one rats ass about crypto's image and where we want crypto to be in the long term.just greedy people and greed makes people do stupid things.this dev has done nothing but make crypto look like a joke in the eyes of new comers.exactly what we dont want if we want crypto mainstream in the following years.really guys,wake up and see the big picture.this is just sad.

Isn't this coin in the process of being taken over by the communtiy?

min
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
For me , I begin POS Cheesy

Why do you have so much faith in the development team? It is not at all wrong to be optimistic when the factors are supportive of real legitimate work, however right now we are shown literally nothing and given surreal promises. Have you seen some info that has changed your mind that you would be willing/able to share?

... You are telling this 4 days after the release?

I'm a developer and you seem to be a simple users of computer, who never developed something (of course i'm not a dev of altcoin)

What?... What I am asking for is plain and simple, sold confirmation of the multiple features that the pure dev has promised to offer. That is all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Why do you have so much faith in the development team? It is not at all wrong to be optimistic when the factors are supportive of real legitimate work, however right now we are shown literally nothing and given surreal promises. Have you seen some info that has changed your mind that you would be willing/able to share?

... You are telling this 4 days after the release?

I'm a developer and you seem to be a simple users of computer, who never developed something (of course i'm not a dev of altcoin)
contact visa , u will see this is a scam =)

I contacted VISA. They telling me as they can't know if this is a scam or not.

What are you saying about this?

Thank, Sir.

visa already have theyr own system payment . the visa credit card

they don't need competition in theyr own business ....

wow people.i cant believe the amount of people mining this coin after all the lies and decite from the dev.it is unbelievable.evey single person mining this does not give one rats ass about crypto's image and where we want crypto to be in the long term.just greedy people and greed makes people do stupid things.this dev has done nothing but make crypto look like a joke in the eyes of new comers.exactly what we dont want if we want crypto mainstream in the following years.really guys,wake up and see the big picture.this is just sad.

Lying about? can you prove me something?

"all the lies" include a multiple of lie, so now i wait your proof about this multiple lie.

Thank, Sir.

Activity: 334
Anybody else problems with wallet very slowly syncing, I added all the nodes I could find in the forum, but at one moment
the wallet says it's up to date with 3511 blocks and then I'm more than 900 blocks behind, this goes on and on.
contact visa , u will see this is a scam =)

I contacted VISA. They telling me as they can't know if this is a scam or not.

What are you saying about this?

Thank, Sir.

visa already have theyr own system payment . the visa credit card

they don't need competition in theyr own business ....

Lying about? can you prove me something?

"all the lies" include a multiple of lie, so now i wait your proof about this multiple lie.

Thank, Sir.
Activity: 336
hi there i am having issues with the wallet, cant run safely and will quit is the message ....
can somebody give me a hint what to do  thank you in advance  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: