Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 22. (Read 95471 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It will be a PREPAID card

Please provide an immediate response or else you risk the complete authenticity of your endevour. I expect a response soon.

Regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
wow people.i cant believe the amount of people mining this coin after all the lies and decite from the dev.it is unbelievable.evey single person mining this does not give one rats ass about crypto's image and where we want crypto to be in the long term.just greedy people and greed makes people do stupid things.this dev has done nothing but make crypto look like a joke in the eyes of new comers.exactly what we dont want if we want crypto mainstream in the following years.really guys,wake up and see the big picture.this is just sad.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
contact visa , u will see this is a scam =)

I contacted VISA. They telling me as they can't know if this is a scam or not.

What are you saying about this?

Thank, Sir.

visa already have theyr own payment system ,  the visa credit card

they don't need competition in theyr own business ....
Activity: 266

Hello

Can you please provide some legitimate source of information. What does VISA card even mean? You have people investing real $$ into your coin and you have no substantiating information on your site/forum post.

Please reply soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Some users here seem to be as stupid to even consider sending coins to the "Dev" again.

Waiting for the crying wave... laughing

Lol, what are you talking about?

Some users here seem to be as stupid to even consider sending coins to the "Dev" again.

+1

Message from you, 2 days ago:

Pure to the moon Wink Vote to add it in MintaPal! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#PURE

How dumbass you are?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 110

+1
Activity: 462

Activity: 126

I contacted VISA. They telling me as they can't know if this is a scam or not.

What are you saying about this?

Thank, Sir.
Activity: 196
This is madness.. like really..
Activity: 84
Activity: 130
  Or simply take money from paypal. I would pay with paypal, all in all it is only 6.3 USD. But be sure I will ask for refund if in 15 days I don't get visa.
Activity: 434
http://purecoin.us/preorder/

We’d like to invite all users to sign up!

"Today our team is going to allow potential users to sign up for Pure Visa card. You will also be allowed to pay in 0.01 BTC or 200 PURE for a card and a shipment."

I love part with " You will also be allowed to pay in 0.01 BTC". Lets take it another way: I allow you to pay me 0.01 BTC, I don't mind at all.

i'd require full disclosure of the development 'team' with names, addresses and business details (tax code etc) before making this investment.
it's amateur, lacking in transparency and likely to be a total scam.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Hello, what happened about compensating those who lost mined coins because of wrong fork at launch?

nothing happens
mining on wrong fork = 0 coins!!!
Activity: 130

"Today our team is going to allow potential users to sign up for Pure Visa card. You will also be allowed to pay in 0.01 BTC or 200 PURE for a card and a shipment."

I love part with " You will also be allowed to pay in 0.01 BTC". Lets take it another way: I allow you to pay me 0.01 BTC, I don't mind at all.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Sounds good!
Activity: 42

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
All losses will be covered with premine and bitcoins dev.

I'm sorry with all my heart.
Dev, how can i claim some compensation? I lost few thousands coins at pool, they all turned orphan when i was mining early blocks  Sad
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Current Difficulty   1169.8181007 6K cheap Sad
Activity: 19
lol net hash 170G...
Pages:
Jump to: