Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 40. (Read 95519 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wallet can not sync,any help?
i'm willing to help

first play this music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43XLVqjytQ 

then make add nodes in roaming purecoin folder,,,play music again,,,it should be synced

purecoin.conf

addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

good music Smiley

They work now . I delete all from conf file , i put only addnodes.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
the wallet have sync problems!

I had issues too. I deleted all files, only kept the nodes provided from the dev in the config file, then relaunched.

EDIT - deleted all files except my wallet.dat! lol

What the hell?!  You're scaring me!!!! Explain...

kidding dude. chill.

Whew! And totally not a dude... guess that explains it Wink

lol, apologies. i beg your pardon m'lady.  Kiss

Dear lawd! The first time I've laughed out loud in a week! Please do give me your PURE address... you totally deserve a tip Smiley

I agree nice to have some light hearted banter for a change Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I had issues too. I deleted all files, only kept the nodes provided from the dev in the config file, then relaunched.

kidding dude. chill.

Dear lawd! The first time I've laughed out loud in a week! Please do give me your PURE address... you totally deserve a tip Smiley
Activity: 434

kidding dude. chill.

kidding dude. chill.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it's not like you weren't warned (the clue is in red)
Activity: 462
I think the relaunch not in line with the most people's interest, who mined this shit because most ot them rented rigs whit lof of $$$$$. Only few people was in wrong fork. Isn't it?
Maybe you are right, but the point is that binaryclock doesn't give a shit about you, me or any other miner, he has his own agenda and interests and yet somehow he is managing to persuade people that he is the "good guy".

kidding dude. chill.

Activity: 336

i did the same.....in roaming was just    wallet.dat and purecoin.conf     before   wallet launch

Activity: 448
Chinese Translator
i'm willing to help

first play this music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43XLVqjytQ 

then make add nodes in roaming purecoin folder,,,play music again,,,it should be synced

purecoin.conf

addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think the relaunch not in line with the most people's interest, who mined this shit because most ot them rented rigs whit lof of $$$$$. Only few people was in wrong fork. Isn't it?
Activity: 462
Any exchange?

I may turn it back on tomorrow depending on what the community wants.  It's currently disabled due to the dev dumping the premine and the different forks.

Arrghhhh- Another premine scam- F+ck. Sad

Thx for information.

Good idea.  You said the dev dumped the entire 250k premine.  So in this case, the premine is no longer a factor.  Purecoin can live on without the fear of anymore dev dump.

Maybe the community wants to take over the development of purecoin?   Any takers?

Follow my logic?

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

You are disappointing for someone with such high reputation. You keep pushing for your own interests and in this case your interest (keeping the coin alive) is not what is best for the community - relaunch. With relaunch your pool's current hashrate will be worthless and this is only that matters to you, whatever you say its all about $$$ that you make from fees. I don't even understand what is the reason that your pool (or any other pool) are collecting these fees - you don't do any good for community (in this case you destroyed the coin by your fork), its only about greed and $$$ and you don't give a shit about the coin - you will dump the coins you collect from the fess as soon as they become listed on the bigger exchange.

Cheesy Cheesy thats funny

I have 7 8 with this, had 11,, had to recconect,,,personal net issues....have 12 now,,,,16
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

make .conf file,,,,wait a bit,I synced with 1 connection,,,,,,,,,,check in debbug window if its syncing
Activity: 112
wallet not sync - 0 connections  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: