Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 42. (Read 95519 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When I delete blkindex from the roaming folder it refuses to start...

Make sure wallet is closed / the process is finished / killed.
Still getting "error loading blkindex.dat"

Well you dont have anything in the wallet just delete the whole folder under app/roaming and then run wallet, as far as i know this has to do with the blockchain....
It worked! And my payout went through successfully. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
This is posted on the http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ pools home page. "Just to clear stuff up, all blocks below block height 138 were on a fork and when we resynced, we lost those block values and went negative in the wallet. We decided to grant those blocks to our members instead of orphaning them and took the hit."

Can pure.pool.mn do this as well? Both of these pools had most of the hash power when the coin launched and both pools switched to the correct blockchain close to the same time as well. Or at least can you grant those of us who were mineing at pure.pool.mn at the time of the forking fiasco 0% fees for life of something??
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CryptoALTeX has canceled all trades for PURE while we had it offline.

We have now re-enabled PURE with empty order books.  Please trade at your own risk, we believe the premine was almost completely dumped, the users account has been locked and there are currently around 59,000 of the premine left.  

We will not dump these coins on the community, we will keep them until the community decide on what they want to do with them, if anything.

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&coin=PURE&market=BTC
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
hot....coin Grin
Activity: 504

Well you dont have anything in the wallet just delete the whole folder under app/roaming and then run wallet, as far as i know this has to do with the blockchain....
Activity: 238
Any exchange?

I may turn it back on tomorrow depending on what the community wants.  It's currently disabled due to the dev dumping the premine and the different forks.

Arrghhhh- Another premine scam- F+ck. Sad

Thx for information.

Good idea.  You said the dev dumped the entire 250k premine.  So in this case, the premine is no longer a factor.  Purecoin can live on without the fear of anymore dev dump.

Maybe the community wants to take over the development of purecoin?   Any takers?

Follow my logic?

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Any exchange?

I may turn it back on tomorrow depending on what the community wants.  It's currently disabled due to the dev dumping the premine and the different forks.

Arrghhhh- Another premine scam- F+ck. Sad

Thx for information.
Activity: 574
Any exchange?

I may turn it back on tomorrow depending on what the community wants.  It's currently disabled due to the dev dumping the premine and the different forks.

Any exchange?
Activity: 14
I'm buying your purecoins. Just sent me a PM!
Wallet just reversed to 175 blocks....

Fuck pure coin, i'm about done with this. How many forks are there???

I have pointed my miners but haven't received any payouts yet? is everything good at your end?

How do I get my wallet to synch onto the right blockchain? I havent done a payout yet cause im concerned ill lose it. I have like 63 Pure coins sitting on the pool Sad

Go too help-debug and see how many blocks do you see?
346, so i'm not on the correct fork

Yes, you're not, delete everything from app/roaming folder except wallet and conf file, and then re-sync / execute qt again.

I have pointed my miners but haven't received any payouts yet? is everything good at your end?

How do I get my wallet to synch onto the right blockchain? I havent done a payout yet cause im concerned ill lose it. I have like 63 Pure coins sitting on the pool Sad

346, so i'm not on the correct fork

Activity: 161

Pages:
Jump to: