Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 41. (Read 95519 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 Huh Huh Sad Sad Sad  为什么矿池发送1个多小时还没到钱包,钱包更新完成后,经常不能同步。这是哪里出了问题。 Huh Huh Huh

这币还能挖吗 Huh Huh Huh

钱包是否有问题 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I knew I should be quiet,for at least of couple of hours      ,,now we are at 50G again
It will sure make enough for me to buy patch for my  punctured bike tube
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
This is just another scum coin with scummer dev.Do you realy believe,this coin will be worth something?Dev just fucked up all the people at launch
you have "better" coins and are worth almost nothing
someone bought alot of coins on altex

2400 coins is not a lot.Devs like this one just killing the cryptos.And if community believes that coin like this can be sucess,they are fools...Sorry,I don't wanna abuse someone.You need to understand:coins like this will be worth nothing,and dev will dump the price when coin will hit many exchanges.

People,do not be fools!This coin is another summercoin with seem dev...
2400 Shocked   its alot for me...i mined much less,,,,and im happy
possible,,I bellive that devs. sees peoples comments on forum and just say,,,FucK it .,,,. they dont like it any way,,,we are dumping people  Cheesy

2400 is nothing...difficulty rised up only after block 140.and all this time dev did play with nodes.He got 2,5%premine and about 120 blocks at launch.There was no fair start
Cheesy  first 100 blocks was   1 pure per block,,I was there...i saw...    past 100 i mined also...soo  

did you oversleep  purecoin launch?

I cant unfollow this thread dammit!
This is just another scum coin with scummer dev.Do you realy believe,this coin will be worth something?Dev just fucked up all the people at launch

2400 coins is not a lot.Devs like this one just killing the cryptos.And if community believes that coin like this can be sucess,they are fools...Sorry,I don't wanna abuse someone.You need to understand:coins like this will be worth nothing,and dev will dump the price when coin will hit many exchanges.

2400 Shocked   its alot for me...i mined much less,,,,and im happy
possible,,I bellive that devs. sees peoples comments on forum and just say,,,FucK it .,,,. they dont like it any way,,,we are dumping people  Cheesy

2400 is nothing...difficulty rised up only after block 140.and all this time dev did play with nodes.He got 2,5%premine and about 120 blocks at launch.There was no fair start
Cheesy  first 100 blocks was   1 pure per block,,I was there...i saw...    past 100 i mined also...soo  

did you oversleep  purecoin launch,,it was fun?

This is posted on the http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ pools home page. "Just to clear stuff up, all blocks below block height 138 were on a fork and when we resynced, we lost those block values and went negative in the wallet. We decided to grant those blocks to our members instead of orphaning them and took the hit."
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

2400 Shocked   its alot for me...i mined much less,,,,and im happy

we believe the premine was almost completely dumped, the users account has been locked and there are currently around 59,000 of the premine left.

just so that no-one misses it.

it is already missed...59.000 still left to buy  Grin   someone had to buy,,and yes he did...1.5btc    if it goes up..it was a steal

Sell   2014-05-29 23:20:35   69816.03386574   0.00000710   0.49569384
Sell   2014-05-29 23:20:35   56000.00000000   0.00000710   0.39760000
Sell   2014-05-29 23:18:55   58390.51088733   0.00000900   0.52551460

Activity: 434

we believe the premine was almost completely dumped, the users account has been locked and there are currently around 59,000 of the premine left.  

just so that no-one misses it.
This is posted on the http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ pools home page. "Just to clear stuff up, all blocks below block height 138 were on a fork and when we resynced, we lost those block values and went negative in the wallet. We decided to grant those blocks to our members instead of orphaning them and took the hit."

Can pure.pool.mn do this as well? Both of these pools had most of the hash power when the coin launched and both pools switched to the correct blockchain close to the same time as well. Or at least can you grant those of us who were mineing at pure.pool.mn at the time of the forking fiasco 0% fees for life of something??

well that's fucked, I have lost thousands of different coins on this pool and never got paid for the orphans. dedicated pisses me off more and more between not showing up for launches and the fact i have lost more coins on here than any other pool, i'm done.
I lost my virginity with dedicated,,got every single coin for now...   try motocoin   its SOLO direct into wallet Grin
I take it as a favor,,,   where are 2000Mh/s  ??   500Mh/s  max on dedicated,,,,thats acceptable against my hash Grin
0 active connection!!!
I have 7 8 with this, had 11,, had to recconect,,,personal net issues....have 12 now,,,,16
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

make .conf file,,,,wait a bit,I synced with 1 connection,,,,,,,,,,check in debbug window if its syncing

2400 Shocked   its alot for me...i mined much less,,,,and im happy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
0 active connection!!!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a real bummer.  This coin looked really good at face value. : /
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Can pure.pool.mn do this as well? Both of these pools had most of the hash power when the coin launched and both pools switched to the correct blockchain close to the same time as well. Or at least can you grant those of us who were mineing at pure.pool.mn at the time of the forking fiasco 0% fees for life of something??

well that's fucked, I have lost thousands of different coins on this pool and never got paid for the orphans. dedicated pisses me off more and more between not showing up for launches and the fact i have lost more coins on here than any other pool, i'm done.
you have "better" coins and are worth almost nothing Cheesy

people will make it worth after all this chacha,,,IF?
looks like most of coins cant go up,,beacuse everyone sells to buy another coin and another and another,,sell sell buy buy sell sell

Pages:
Jump to: